Well I do have to say one of the top mods so far just wow guys and gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  my little dragonbottom happens to be a She and the text for him didn't bother the awesome mod for me anyway, I feel like I need to express the awesomeness of this mod and how I was not likely going to even download it because of the sexual orientation side being male on male. Now that being said I figured what the heck the little blond 7 based bomb of mine was just going to go play with the boys and se how it goes, after just a few min into the mod I realized the content wasn't even close to bothering  me or the little girl I brought to the party.  Again  AWSOME MOD even for the girls just the way it is,  

I try your mod and my game dragging big time I went back to one of my old save and the game was fine before your mod another thing maybe my SOS is goofed up I went into showracemenu and made a new male and the SOS only show erection and nothing else in the racemenu but went I go to it went my PC is a female SOS show right any idea what is going on 

Guest ffabris

I try your mod and my game dragging big time I went back to one of my old save and the game was fine before your mod another thing maybe my SOS is goofed up I went into showracemenu and made a new male and the SOS only show erection and nothing else in the racemenu but went I go to it went my PC is a female SOS show right any idea what is going on 

Any issues you have with SOS have nothing to do with this mod. Sounds like an install problem.

Guest ffabris

Looks good and I would give it a try, but I don't / can't because I use SAM instead of SOS.

Could you do a version for SAM too?

If you read back in the thread, someone posted how you can make this work with SAM. :)

This mod requires Devious Devices for Men, which is tailored to SOS. You may, therefore, have clipping issues with SAM ... dunno however.

The issue with characters referring to female characters by male pronouns could be solved simply on the user end: just play a herm/futanari character. Herms/futanari are partly male too, after all,emphasis on the part male (or Male Part if I can't make it any more blindingly obvious).

That said,I was going to do a playthrough with a redo of the male character that I was playing before my other harddrive broke so whatever minor issue that would exist with herm characters won't even be an issue when the Dragon-born is taking a vacation away from the missus and women in general.

hi Quimboles

great mod and a damn load of fun, i played thru  with both sex char, almost everything works,

some  things im wondering about:  the Bert quest seems to lead nowhere. the quest marker for the Bert quest sends you down to the prophets chamber and down there the marker is on the ceiling of the elevator. searched the place, nothing. any clue?

the slave function to advertise for gang-bang, is it possible to have that for the player char? iv finished the main quest and was wondering if i missed a place to acquire that.

manhunt works but only by using the console setstage melslavecapturequest 30 after the person was captured. than the captured npc is sent to the island after dialogue. btw how many can you capture overall? is there a limit. i know you can only have one main slave and they can be rotated.

again, great work and (literally) loads of fun

Guest ffabris

hi Quimboles

great mod and a damn load of fun, i played thru  with both sex char, almost everything works,

some  things im wondering about:  the Bert quest seems to lead nowhere. the quest marker for the Bert quest sends you down to the prophets chamber and down there the marker is on the ceiling of the elevator. searched the place, nothing. any clue?

the slave function to advertise for gang-bang, is it possible to have that for the player char? iv finished the main quest and was wondering if i missed a place to acquire that.

manhunt works but only by using the console setstage melslavecapturequest 30 after the person was captured. than the captured npc is sent to the island after dialogue. btw how many can you capture overall? is there a limit. i know you can only have one main slave and they can be rotated.

again, great work and (literally) loads of fun

You need to find Bert's pal, Ernest. One is in the cellar of Crandor's lab, the other is in the bunkhouse (if get their name's confused so I forget which is where).

I had no issues with Manhunt ... odd.

Added: Welli, I checked Manhunt again, and it works fine for me. No console needed. You can capture up to three, btw. They must be non-essential. Also note that you need to be in sneak mode when you activate them while they're asleep.

Not to be a pest (well,not too much of one),but wouldn't this mod be better served with a title such as the Isle of Man/Men(Meat) or even Dibella's Domain? Mara's realm is romantic love and marriage whereas Dibella is concerned with physical expressions of love and lust.

Yeah,I know that I could just make such a mod myself and I probably should as it would benefit me to make some world space adding mods with the current BethSoft mod kits before Fallout 4 comes out, but it is easier to make pedantic lore-related suggestions instead.

Mara's realm is romantic love and marriage whereas Dibella is concerned with physical expressions of love and lust.

The title of the mod is intended to be ironic. The leader of the cult that inhabits said island in the mod believes he's hearing the voice of Mara, which is his justification for his actions. If you follow one pathway through the quest you discover he's simply delusional. [Though the source for this information has his own agenda.]

In that light the title is perfectly appropriate. And yeah, you are being a touch pedantic; but props for at least admitting it (or props for strategically countering that argument before anyone can make it against you.)  ;)

If this mod would have been for hetero/straight players, then it could be called something like ''The *** of Mara'' and that would be cool, no one would complain  :s

Well to be fair to FauxFurry, they [safe, gender-neutral pronouns FTW!] had a point.

In terms of lore, they're correct, Dibella might be more apt than Mara. What they missed is that the dissonance between what Mara stands for and what the lunatic cult actually does in Mara's name is quite deliberate - not a failure of the mod maker to properly understand Skyrim's lore.

That kind of argument really has little to do with the m/m aspect of the mod that I can see.

If this mod would have been for hetero/straight players, then it could be called something like ''The *** of Mara'' and that would be cool, no one would complain  :s

Mara doesn't discriminate based upon the gender of the lovers, only the kind of love and compassion being shown hence the option to have same-sex weddings in Mara's temples,not that such a thing has much bearing upon the name of the mod now that I've had it explained for me that it was intended to be ironic.

Still,the misunderstanding caused by commenting on this mod before delving a sufficient length into the mod's plot line did bring to my attention that there isn't really ample opportunity to practice the Dibellan Arts in Skyrim with members of every race and gender let alone in one convenient place, something that should be the subject of a companion mod for ones such as these.

Guest ffabris

could someone make a female compatibility patch for dialogue?

I had zero luck trying to create a patch; for some reason, it is simply ignored. That's why I ended up changing the original mod directly.

As for your request, I'll lave that to someone else to attempt. :)

Guest ffabris

bulkek15, if you were asking if I intend to add more quests, the answer is: not planned, for a few reasons.

• quests and all that they entail is beyond my current knowledge;
  • my goal with my changes is simply look'n'feel, plus minor fixes which I am able to make;
  • this isn't my mod, and quimboles hasn't given permission for me to take it over.

Anyway, I have an experimental download for anyone who wants to try it. My aim here was to see if I could remove the dependency on SOS. I couldn't find a clean and easy way, so I tried an ugly and easy way: I created a NULL PATCH (all it does is move one of the containers in qasmoke by a few inches). I then added this to debauchery as master, putting it in the load slot that SOS occupied.

This is applied against the original IoM 1.5.1, not my changed version. Extract the two included files into your game, and make sure that NULL PATCH is above debauchery in your load order. I have no idea if this works or breaks anything. Test at our own risk. If it does work, I can incorporate it into my modded IoM.

IoM_1-5-1_No_SOS_Experimental.rar

This might be a lot more unreasonable than removing SOS dependency but it couldn't hurt to ask:

is it possible to remove the dependency upon Estrus? Estrus doesn't work with Beast race characters (at least Khajiit. I tested it with both standard genders so it isn't related to any BBP skeletons or anything),so shuts off a good lot of this mod's content from Khajiit characters.

Guest ffabris

This might be a lot more unreasonable than removing SOS dependency but it couldn't hurt to ask:

is it possible to remove the dependency upon Estrus? Estrus doesn't work with Beast race characters (at least Khajiit. I tested it with both standard genders so it isn't related to any BBP skeletons or anything),so shuts off a good lot of this mod's content from Khajiit characters.

Estrus is actually used within the mod; some parts depend on it. It is merely visual in Crandor's lab, but actually used toward the end. So removing it would break the quest.

Estrus is actually used within the mod; some parts depend on it. It is merely visual in Crandor's lab, but actually used toward the end. So removing it would break the quest.

I was afraid that would be the case. Oh,well. I'll just test things out with a separate non-beast race character.

Guest ffabris

I was afraid that would be the case. Oh,well. I'll just test things out with a separate non-beast race character.

You should - it is well worth it. :) You might want to try my modified version - up to you however.