So I've got an issue with the Orc tribe ritual quest. After all the Orcs fuck my PC one by one and then start gang banging it only plays one threesome animation then 'attempts' to play another(as in a couple of orcs walk towards my PC). They just stare at my PC for about 5 seconds then go back to their position in the circle and then nothing advances and I'm locked out of my controls. I tried unlocking them and talking to the chief but that didn't do anything. Could I get the setstage to pass that portion please?

I had this. If I remember is was SetStage (search "orcquest" in console for quest idea as I cannot remember) 42 or 43. If they don't help do it to 50.

This is probably a stupid question but how I search for a quest ID? the only command I can really think is showallquesttargets and that just gives me some gibberish I don't understand.

Guest ffabris

NM - question answered in mod description.

1.2 to 1.3 should be safe as long as you haven't started the 'A Machine for Sex Pigs' quest or 'Dragonbottom'.

I tried overwriting, but I ended up stuck in an animation. I stupidly didn't keep a save from right before starting this mod so ... my own dumb fault.

No matter, it'll be fun doing it all over. :-D

Added: Oh, I ended up with floating grass over the ship on returning from the orcs. I wrote that off as another side-effect of upgrading mid-play.

This is probably a stupid question but how I search for a quest ID? the only command I can really think is showallquesttargets and that just gives me some gibberish I don't understand.

Open the console with ¬ (the button before the number 1 button and above tab) and type "help mel" (without quotes). You well see a list of codes. Just look at them carefully and you'll be able to see what quest you are on (example melorcquest is the orc quest).

So I've got an issue with the Orc tribe ritual quest. After all the Orcs fuck my PC one by one and then start gang banging it only plays one threesome animation then 'attempts' to play another(as in a couple of orcs walk towards my PC). They just stare at my PC for about 5 seconds then go back to their position in the circle and then nothing advances and I'm locked out of my controls. I tried unlocking them and talking to the chief but that didn't do anything. Could I get the setstage to pass that portion please?

Try

setstage melorcquest 55

Guest ffabris

OK 1.3 definitely has floating grass near the ship, and outside the wooden fence that surrounds the Isle of Mara compound, on the sea side.

On the plus side, I see the quest and marker for the quest start now work correctly. :-)

Added: Zeldarn still lacks a quest marker.

Congratulations, this is an awesome, lots of hot all-male sex situations. 

I am stucked on the Malbonus quest to get Argot's pet into Oblivion. When getting into the portal at the lab it's just me who's being teleported into Oblivion, he doesn't come with me for some reason. Is there a trick for doing this or perhaps a console command to move to next stage? Please advice, and once again congrats, very well done!

Try

setstage melorcquest 55

I used stage 50 but that worked! Thanks!

Went back to my save at Ysagamor's Tomb and replayed the whole mod using 1.3. All the creatures were able to be spoken to, and didn't have to use setstage once. Yay!

Whatever you changed also (partly) fixed the problem I was having in the intro quest. Master Falcon now whips my character and then shocks him. I still have to use Zaz's restore controls and release AI, but I was able to proceed. I also had to restore controls and release AI after Master Z's training with the dog. 

A couple of minor bugs/notes:

People should disable the "Werewolfgal" creature animations. Sexlab randomly chose one of those in the final Farkas and Vilkas scene and when I went to take them off the island, Farkas was stuck in a T pose because of it. (And it made no sense, as Vilkas wound up fucking Farkas despite the narration.) I disabled them and everything was fine.

The first time I played this I left Ysagamor's Tomb before speaking to Aela - I had a ton of loot I wanted to drop off and if you play that quest vanilla the companions all take a day or so to return to Jorvaskaar. When I did that, all three of them disappeared. They weren't in Jorvaskaar or the Tomb and the "Speak to Companion Leaders for Work" quest marker - which usually shows them travelling if they are - showed nothing. You may have not accounted for the fact that someone might not take the quest immediately and disabled the originals too soon.

You may want to note in the mod description that Ulfric needs to be alive. I'm sure you copied the actors and the scenes will play properly, but it would make no logical sense for him to be dead if someone is playing an Imperial sympathizer and does the civil war quests before the companions. Ditto on curing Farkas of being a werewolf (Though I can't imagine someone waiting that long to start the quest, someone might in theory.)

The first time I played I topped the prince, so when I replayed I decided to bottom. The scene bugs out with my character getting on the bed and Flynn just standing there. This happened through several reloads so that scene may need to be looked at.

Thanks for the great work, the fun mod, and being so quick to update and make fixes.

Fun facts from my 2nd playthrough: Male Sexual Partners: 50  Female Partners: 1  Creature Partners: 18   Times Victim: 25   Times Aggressor: 1

Number of pointless screenshots I took of hawt smutty mansex: not saying.

Skyrim physics in action:

post-187838-0-81229900-1434648429_thumb.jpg   post-187838-0-61363600-1434648460_thumb.jpg

Guest ffabris

Congratulations, this is an awesome, lots of hot all-male sex situations. 

I am stucked on the Malbonus quest to get Argot's pet into Oblivion. When getting into the portal at the lab it's just me who's being teleported into Oblivion, he doesn't come with me for some reason. Is there a trick for doing this or perhaps a console command to move to next stage? Please advice, and once again congrats, very well done!

If you go to oblivion, you'll find the poor elf trussed up on the dinner platter. ;-)

Guest ffabris

I really want to try this mod, but I use S.A.M. (Shape Atlas for Men) instead of S.O.S. Could you make it compatible w/ SAM? Please.... :)

I could be very wrong, but I think the need for SOS comes from Devious Devices for Him, which supports SOS rather than SAM. From that page:

"This mod is designed for Schlongs of Skyrim. Apparently it can also work for SAM if you do not use the 'Samson' or 'Samuel' bodies, however I cannot guarantee that it will be flawless for that body mod as I have neither designed for this mod for it, or tested it for SAM."

Guest ffabris

I can confirm this issue. I had to console to get past it.

Guest ffabris

Cuffs/collar. They get removed during the wedding, but never re-equipped. Not sure if that's an oversight, or by design.

The party. Women? Ugh... but... oh well. And as was noted (with pics) above, maybe make the stuff on the table static. ;-)

Animations often don't fit the dialog. For example, rimming at the party. I had other animations play instead of that. And yes, I do have the rimming animation enabled.

NPCs seem to have a lot of trouble using the stairs on the pleasure ship.

The first time I played I topped the prince, so when I replayed I decided to bottom. The scene bugs out with my character getting on the bed and Flynn just standing there. This happened through several reloads so that scene may need to be looked at.

Confirmed.

I also got stuck at the point where the prince is "performing" for his uncle. Reloading a previous save allowed me to progress through.

Stuck again when the falmer turn up initially. Again, loading an earlier save allowed em to progress, but I stopped soon after. [but UGH at insects!]

General thoughts.
This mod was very welcome! In a sea of hetero or female-oriented sex mods, a male-male one was sorely needed. Thank you! That aside, it is also very well done, well thought out, and has a nice dose of humor too, which is refreshing.

Another huge plus is that there is very little pointless running back'n'forth, as is so common in vanilla skyrim, and some other mods. Helgen Reborn comes to mind, the fight pit, having to go back and forth between the pit and collecting your wages, 6 times. Tedious.

An opinion, if I may: tacking Isle of Mara onto a vanilla quest, with the assumption of a specific order of play-through, is problematic. Basically, the mod assumes that you have completed the Companions quest line, but not completed the Civil War. It seems to me that it might have been better to not involve any of the main actors in the game, allowing it to be started at any point in a play though.

I do however, see why it was done this way. The Companions lend themselves well to a homoerotic story - and having a scene at a jarl's palace also works well.

Oh, I also found a story-line point that kinda "grates": you lie to a master to get his pet to follow you. There appear to be no repercussions for this at all.

P.S. I am reminded somewhat of the "Sleeping Beauty" Trilogy ... except that it lacks the pony play. ;-)

Animations often don't fit the dialog. For example, rimming at the party. I had other animations play instead of that. And yes, I do have the rimming animation enabled.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v10/ helps with this enormously. Just hit H and pick the appropriate animation.

Sexlab chooses animations based on tags. I'm not sure how easy it is for modders to directly pick specific animations. And, honestly, it's probably a bad idea if they do, since people often disable animations if they're using 1.59c to keep under the limit.

I had the rimming one disabled first time I played because - though it's very well-made - rimming alone isn't something I'm normally particularly interested in. Same with fisting. I knew better on my second playthrough.

Guest ffabris

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v10/ helps with this enormously. Just hit H and pick the appropriate animation.

Sexlab chooses animations based on tags. I'm not sure how easy it is for modders to directly pick specific animations. And, honestly, it's probably a bad idea if they do, since people often disable animations if they're using 1.59c to keep under the limit.

I had the rimming one disabled first time I played because - though it's very well-made - rimming alone isn't something I'm normally particularly interested in. Same with fisting. I knew better on my second playthrough.

Thanks for the suggestion - appreciated. :-) I did suspect that it was what you say above, that specific animations cannot be selected.  But not being sure, I figured it wouldn't hurt to report it.

I have (had) the spider and charus anims disabled ... not a fan of insects [shudder] But I've re-enabeld them temporarily for when I resume tomorrow. We'll see.

I tried this out with a female player character, up to the point of the 'Love Boat'; where I got stuck.

I had just about all the hard gay sex I could take for this year, so I pulled the plug :lol:

A few observations; the lighting which is originating from fires causes that godawful banding on

the characters like you see in vanilla Skyrim. Prior to the point of stopping I ran into a few issues,

but nothing that couldn't be fixed by restarting a scene or quest.

It would be nice if the player could put themselves into the various Zaz props on the punishment platform

in the center of the island and get a little whipping action ;)

It's a pretty cool mod, any bets as to how long before somone asks to make a straight version of it?

Hello.

I notice in the stage of double dicking with the daedra that the animation  doesn't start.

When the second daedra approaches his brother, the quest ends and the next stage start.

post-240886-0-16479900-1434740940_thumb.jpg

At present I redoes a new game to test the version 1.3 of your mod, because I always am blocked in the stage of the Giant .

Guest ffabris

At present I redoes a new game to test the version 1.3 of your mod, because I always am blocked in the stage of the Giant .

I found the giant works if you give it a bit. I went through that scene twice and it worked both times.

So, I finished a play-through, finally - both possibilies. ;-)

The falmer section threw me completely. I managed it, but ....

Yesterday: after bringing the drink to the king, I saw the marker to the door so headed there. It was locked, of course, but then I was approached by a falmer on the other side, and ended up being told I was going to be fucked by a charus. Then suddenly the mod took control and moves me right back to the milking machine. I figured I'd done something wrong, so I stopped there for the day.

Today: Same scene, but I figured out that the king wanted more to drink. Dealt with that, but then was finding a way to proceed. I tried to steal the key, but got attacked. I tried to attack back but totally forgot that I had a Matchmaker spell active and zapped myself with it. So I end up wacking off with him watching and... suddenly I could do what I want: steal the key and proceed toward the lab. Seemed too easy, not sure what happened.

(Thankfully, no insect sex - phew)

Anyway, the rest went pretty smoothly. In letting the prophet get his way, rescuing the brothers wasn't possible at first, there was no option. Going through a load door then back gave it in the end.

Personally, I like the option that allows you to return. But, that leads to a suggestion which I realize is non-trivial, but here goes anyway....

When you return, it would be nice if you could act like the priest you've become. That is, have the chance to play with slaves. That, OR resume a life as a slave, for however long you want, while you remain. Dunno, perhaps a chest near the dock where you can select to wear priest robes, or restraints, and then have interaction options accordingly? One would allow you to command slaves (or even one specific slave), have sex with him, etc - the other would return you to the control of your husband, for example.

Added: Oh, the ability to milk yourself and then collect the "output" for your own consumption would be a nice addition too. ;-)

I gushed a lot (pun intended) about this mod in earlier posts, so I'll just limit myself to saying: Well done!!!

P.S. Removed from the game - for now. I intend to play it all again in the near future. ;-)

I really want to try this mod, but I use S.A.M. (Shape Atlas for Men) instead of S.O.S. Could you make it compatible w/ SAM? Please.... :)

I could be very wrong, but I think the need for SOS comes from Devious Devices for Him, which supports SOS rather than SAM. From that page:

"This mod is designed for Schlongs of Skyrim. Apparently it can also work for SAM if you do not use the 'Samson' or 'Samuel' bodies, however I cannot guarantee that it will be flawless for that body mod as I have neither designed for this mod for it, or tested it for SAM."

It kinda works with SAM, though as stated when using Samson or Samuel the 'armors' aren't applied correctly. Other than that, no problems...

Thanks for all the feedback. I've released a new version with some bug fixes (though it probably doesn't fix everything). I've also made it so that you're recognised as a priest once you complete the quest and return to the island. This also allows you to gain a personal slave to serve you.

I also really liked the idea of being able to capture NPCs and transport them to the island, so I implemeted it.