Guest ffabris

Everything is great, but I am having one small problem. The harnesses (the npc ones, with four straps, not the devious devices ones (I think they were introduced by this mod)) are not loading textures other than normal maps. They show up in this sickeningly smooth, pinkish-purple color. (you all know the one) If someone could help me out a little bit, that would be great. Everything else is loading and progressing correctly. I love this mod, but it's really annoying to see something go wrong amongst all the greatness.

Copied from the archived thread:

The harness comes from SOS - Male Vanila Armor & Cloths Conversion for SOS 2.11. So possibly, installing the textures (only) from that will solve the purple. Worth a try at least.

Which textures should I install? I don't imagine installing all of them would be necessary or even a good idea, as having those textures on vanilla armor would probably look super weird. There's only one set of textures in the folder I don't recognize as vanilla armors, so would the C:\Users\username\Downloads\SOS - Male Vanilla Armor cloths Conversion\textures\armor\zhanshen textures fix it? Thanks in advance. Edit: IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!! Thanks for the help.

Sorry. Textures are for the Executioner Robe. But it looks like you worked it out. :)

Can anyone tell me if the quest Misc quest "entertain the guests" what you can get form your husband ever ends? i have been in there awhile serving the masters but the quest seems to just keep on going.

Edit: Does anyone know how to start the quest to find the trator? i have completed the main quest but i cant seem to find out how you start that quest. but yet again, i still seem not able to complete the entertain the guests quest. if anyone can help it will be much appreciated.

There were more posts about the problems with the masters when using SAM on the old-new forum before the site reset.

In short - the masters will have holes instead of schlongs and will wear purple outfit.

There are 2 (or 3) ways to deal with this.

1. The easiest - open the mod in TES5Edit, find what the masters are wearing, find the outfit and delete the record for the body part of the outfit (I really can not remember what was the exact name). That's what I did when I played it using SAM and it works with no problems.

2. The hardest way seems to open the mod in CK and redress the masters. ( I get a localization error and CK crashes when I try to open it, if someone has any ideas why would appreciate a hint)

3. If you want it to work as intended. Find the mesh for the executioner outfit. Download the textures for the SOS Revealing ( I think this is the link - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/733-sos-male-vanila-armor-cloths-conversion-for-sos/). This way you fix the purple.

Open the meshes and add the SAMRevealing NiTriShape in order to get rid of the hole in the body. There is a tutorial about this on the forum where you downloaded SAM. 

Basically you open a mesh for one of the revealing SAM armors and copy/paste the revealing part. 

If you simply want to play the mod without too much tinkering the TES5Edit option is for you.

Hey really love the idea for this mod! Haven't seen many good gay sex mods for Skyrim, but this one looks awesome! I know you probably have answered this question before, but I couldn't find it anywhere on these forums. I have installed the mod and all its requirements, but I keep getting ctds, after exiting Master Falcon's shop to get the grease from the Inn. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

This seems like a great mod, and I'd love to play it!  I have some stupid questions though: where should we be in terms of the main game in order to play this?  I saw that the character should be the Harbinger of the Companions, but are there any other requirements?  Like, does it matter if the Civil War has been solved?  If the character is Stormcloak or Imperial?  Is it okay to have beaten Alduin already?  Also, can the character be married already?  Or is it better if the character remains unattached?

Guest ffabris

This seems like a great mod, and I'd love to play it!  I have some stupid questions though: where should we be in terms of the main game in order to play this?  I saw that the character should be the Harbinger of the Companions, but are there any other requirements?  Like, does it matter if the Civil War has been solved?  If the character is Stormcloak or Imperial?  Is it okay to have beaten Alduin already?  Also, can the character be married already?  Or is it better if the character remains unattached?

Companions must be completed (or start this quest manually via console). No followers allowed (if you have any, have them sandbox somewhere before starting). That's about it.

hey Quimboles ! Ty for the continued work. im reading up om whats been added since 2.2 . some bug fixes  etc 

this mod was never very buggy to start with. one single console poke for the last whole playthru at the prince on 2.2

i have a lot of fun with mara mod with both gender/futa/whatever PC.

so this new quest to become Prophet, is it something you can start anytime or you gotta be finished the main quest first?  having done this half a dozen time i was gonna blow tru all the training but i dont wanna miss anything.

ty again quimbole!

PS: hi to ffabris too i see just above in post. love the work on ayleid:)

Gah - I did read the thread first but missed that tip.

OK, I guess this is conflicting with Expanded Towns and Cities, as I have no burned out house.

Come out of whiterun and follow the path to the stables. Continue past the horse and cart and go right. Follow the path past the tower (on your left) and the house is on your right.

Hope that helps you. ^^

I'm sure that's the right one. If you still struggle, let me know and I'll get you the player.moveto ref ID for console.

Gah, I didn't think to look *that* far from the stables. OK, found it. Thank you VERY much for the help!

No worries. Have fun. :P

hi guys i have problem when i want start the quest with Aela there is nothing in dialog menu to star the quest i have finished Harbringer of the Companions and im level 25 and console dont work please help :(

i stuck in "wait for the right moment to start engine"  what i supose to do here i try everything and nothing happend help

You just need to carry on with the main quest. As long as you give the engine dragon cum you'll get your chance to betray the prophet.

hey Quimboles ! Ty for the continued work. im reading up om whats been added since 2.2 . some bug fixes  etc 

this mod was never very buggy to start with. one single console poke for the last whole playthru at the prince on 2.2

i have a lot of fun with mara mod with both gender/futa/whatever PC.

so this new quest to become Prophet, is it something you can start anytime or you gotta be finished the main quest first?  having done this half a dozen time i was gonna blow tru all the training but i dont wanna miss anything.

ty again quimbole!

PS: hi to ffabris too i see just above in post. love the work on ayleid:)

You can start the quest anytime before you use the engine, its completed when you use the engine in the main quest.