Looking for a female companion...

I'm trying out Delilah- Mojave MD by scrumpusrex she isn't too bad she has quests 300+ dialog.  http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50641/?There is also a alternative voice you get get for her as well.

I had her installed, using TTW, and while in DC wastelands she tends to not attack when I am attacked about 25% of the time.  I didn't die but still bugging me.  Also while one of her quests is active I suggest NOT going to the DC wastelands, has a tendency to break her quests if you do.  So finish her quest your on before going there if you have TTW installed.  Otherwise she is a nice companion.

Currently using Ares Project.  Thinking of grabbing Vanessa, but wanting to wait for a TTW merge of both the NV and F3 versions.  NV one works in TTW yet she talks / acts like the things going on in DC are in the past, as in reference to Clover.

Oh, not female but if you want a fun adventure, including dialog then try out Milton and Hans mod.

There are a lot of really good sounding followers I'd like to try out. I like using some of the defaults too, like Cass and Veronica.

I found the Unlimited Companions mod, but from the looks of it it's been discontinued. I still plan to try it out, but am concerned about game stability. With 2 followers now, I'm worried with 4 or more might cause more CTD's. :\

I'm also looking into a mod that allows vanilla companions like Cass and Veronica to join me in DLC areas, like the Big MT. I'm still concerned that might make my game crash, since you have to dump them for some reason before going into the new areas. :(

UPDATE: Well I tried the Unlimited Companions mod, but it seems taking 4 people (Cass, Vernoica, Vanessa, and ARES) to the Big MT crashes the game anytime I try to go anywhere from the balcony. :\

@Nickolos1818

I have TTW and the only problem I have had with Delilah is that she wasn't in the Doc's house when I went there so I brought her to me using console and when I left Doc's house she was joined by 2 more Delilah's so now my follower team consists of Delilah 1 2 3 and Willow.

@Nickolos1818

I have TTW and the only problem I have had with Delilah is that she wasn't in the Doc's house when I went there so I brought her to me using console and when I left Doc's house she was joined by 2 more Delilah's so now my follower team consists of Delilah 1 2 3 and Willow.

She doesnt get put into Doc's house.  Leave Doc's place go down the hill a bit before getting to his mail box, turn left, the house in front of you should have a male Goodsprings Settler either outside the house or in his fenced yard.  Go to that house enter it, take a right into the little hallway and she should be either right in the hall or in her assigned room.  There will be some items in that room for her, although some are actually flagged AS hers and will result in stealing if you take them.

Currently using Ares Project, LEANE, and Sarah Lyons.   Tried the TTW conversion of Jessi from F3 but its buggy as hell.  Only grabbed Willow to see what the TTWQuestOverhaul mod added to her, was freaking hilarious.  Once I managed to convince her to " stay " in Big Town, just delted her esp and now she is a resident of that town doing her " duty ".

@Nickolos1818

Thanks for the info I had looked on their page but didn't see anything unless I missed it and then just looked in the .esp for her location and thought it pointed towards the Doc's house. I checked the house but she is not there probably because I placed her in my location with the console.

There is a mod on nexus that makes ALL npc's remove their hats, can't remember the name of it used it a good while ago.   

Think some npc overhaul mods remove the hat from her as well as some mods out there that improve her look.

I try not to use anything but JIPCC, with TTW's all companions essential.  That mod you linked to is something I try to steer far away from.  Due to it allowing base companions/followers into some of the DLC content.  Those DLC's remove/send away your base game companions for a reason and adding them in or allowing them to join you can sometimes screw up content in those dlc's where you was supposed to be by yourself for some things.

Also I think there is a mod that lets you alter the actual outfit of any npc in the game.   Will go spend some time checking nexus and other sites to find some for you.

Just an update, tried Unlimited Followers Everywhere. It also compromises the stability of my game petty heavily. :\

Ah well. Does anyone know if there's a mod that removes Cass' hat? It seems like it's just a part of her model, and she won't equip anything else.

This mod of mine sets all companion clothing to be playable, so you can remove companion's clothing - including Cass and Veronica's headwear - at will.

Just an update, tried Unlimited Followers Everywhere. It also compromises the stability of my game petty heavily. :\

Ah well. Does anyone know if there's a mod that removes Cass' hat? It seems like it's just a part of her model, and she won't equip anything else.

This mod of mine sets all companion clothing to be playable, so you can remove companion's clothing - including Cass and Veronica's headwear - at will.

Worked gr8 m8 :)

+1