View File

Church of Buxomology Presents

Ms. Vavavooomm Playable Race

I made this for myself and sharing it to people that enjoy Ms. Vavavooommm and her adventures. Ms. Vavavooommm is a large female with gigantic breasts and a few surprises. Equipped with Tera Deathshell armor and a powerful Daedric warhammer, she is ready to be commanded. Basing this mod off of the Adiposian Playable Race with some of the abilities tweaked a bit and adding new ones as this mod grows. The male version is the same as the Adiposians. Hope you enjoy. :)

Racial Power + Abilities + Passive Attributes

Passive Attributes:

• Health, magicka, and stamina regeneration is slower than other races in Skyrim.
  • Health regenerates during battle.
  • Drinking stamina potions provides Buxom Fortification effect which increases max health and enlarges the breasts for a limited time. Depending on the potency of the potion will determine how long the effect lasts.
  • Eating sweetrolls provides Buxom Fortification effect which increases max health and enlarges the butt for a limited time.
  • The starting skills are set when creating the character: Two Handed 10, Heavy Armor 10, Restoration 5, Smithing 5, Speech 5.

Abilities:

• Elemental Resistance: Resist Fire 25%, Resist Frost 25%
  • Flabalance: Knockdown NPC's while sprinting.

Powers:

• Metabolical Rage: Once per day, you can transform into a Raging super giant breasted female warrior. The Raging Growth effect lasts 10 minutes. You gain the following:

1. Un-equips all items in inventory.
  2. Raging Fire Cloak - Visual fire effect only. (thinking about adding some benefit in the future)
  3. Raging Resists - Resist Damage 25%, Resist Disease 50%, Resist Fire 50%, Resist Frost 50%, Resist Magic 50%, Resist Poison 50%, Resist Shock 50%.
  4. Flabalanche - Knockdown NPC's while sprinting.
  5. Faster health, magicka, and stamina regeneration is faster than normal.
  6. Milk sloshing sound when running and sprinting.
  7. Glowing eyes (another visual fluff effect).
  8. Equips Raging Fists weapon. An extremely fast hand to hand weapon to pummel your opponent quickly.
  9. Body size, especially the breasts, grows much bigger than the normal Ms. V size.

Other Details

• Created the normal and raging body tweaking the CBBE HDT body in BodySlide 2. Edited the Gloss and Specular Strength in the meshes.
  • Female Body textures are from the female texture replacer mod by AnTiWoMaAgNoT.
  • The male body is from Foster - Enchanded Fat Bastard Body Replacer only with weight 1 body mesh; also edited Gloss and Specular Strength.
  • Male body texture are from Sundracon's Nude Male with Import from Roberts New Vegas Male but the feet and hands are a bit off so I had to edit it the best I could for now (I think there is a need for hairier hands).
  • Do not expect much male body support at this point.
  • I have uploaded the normal and rage form slider presets for BodySlide2.
  • Normal Ms. Vavavooommm Height Scale = 1.2; Raging Ms. Vavavooommm = 1.3
  • There is a crate located on the side of the Riverwood Trader, on top of the steps. This holds Tera Deathshell armor, a two handed daedric warhammer, and 5 stamina potions.
  • Tera Deathshell armor converted to fit the normal Ms. V body and is HDT compatible.
  • Plans for more custom armors in the future when I have the time.
  • The normal type body minimum weight and max weight are visually the same.

Upgrading?

• When upgrading to a new version, always remember to UN-install the other version completely first. Things may not work correctly if newer versions are installed over top residual files and you may have files taking up space.
  • I can provide the following steps that may, or may not help when upgrading:

1. Change your character's race to one that comes with core Skyrim.
  2. Delete any armor, potions, etc, in your inventory that relates to the mod and make a new save.
  3. Exit Skyrim and uninstall the older version from your mod organizer program.
  4. Load your game.
  5. Wait 1 minute.
  6. Make a new saved game.
  7. Exit Skyrim and install the new version.
  8. Load a new game and test.

Bugs

• On male body - gaps in between the body part meshes when adjusting weight in Race Menu.
  • Keep in mind that the any other mod that increases scaling with breasts, butt, or belly, may conflict with the effects of the Adiposian potions and food.
  • REPORTED: race not compatible with being vampire.

Requirements

• Skyrim core game and it's Update 1.9.32.0.8
  • Skeleton that supports HDT
  • HDT Physics Extension

Thanks and Credits

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/10/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

1) It has been reported that the race isn't compatible with being vampire.  Checking into this when I can.

2) I added the BodySlide 2 slider preset to the downloads section.  It was requested and I thought I put it up there before.  I do apologize.

• 1 year later...

So many updates and I'm shitting myself over tommorow exam... :D . Gonna Play a lot when it's over.

I've been working on this one off and on for awhile now.  In between the Adiposian race updates, whenever I could.  After this, I want to get back to the adventures with Ms. Vavavooommm again.  I've been putting it off because of real life situations, but should be able to start again with this nice modification I did.  Good luck again with the exam.

Wow, can't wait to test new Ms V race,

I like idea of giving her beast form racial abillity. It is cool that when she use beast form she still can get benefits from skills, perks and quest powers (like agent of Mara, or Dibella), hope it will work with SPERG, it would be cool if she could transform into beast form more than once per day (could you consider it?). Thanks for encouraging me before my exam.

Wow, can't wait to test new Ms V race,

I like idea of giving her beast form racial abillity. It is cool that when she use beast form she still can get benefits from skills, perks and quest powers (like agent of Mara, or Dibella), hope it will work with SPERG, it would be cool if she could transform into beast form more than once per day (could you consider it?). Thanks for encouraging me before my exam.

Yes, I did think about making it just an ability to trigger whenever the user wanted but I didn't want to make it extremely over powered.  Well....what am I thinking.  Most of my mods are becoming more fantasy than lore.  Anyways, if changing into the Rage form was so powerful, I would imagine that many of the users would just stick with staying in rage form.....then I might as well just make a mod just for powerful raging Ms. Vavavooommm.  ....Yes, I have thought of making a super powerful giantess version of Ms. V, but that's is in the back of my mind for another time  ;)

Do not worry most of the mods are more about fantasy than lore. Of course that Ms V race is more powerfull than regular adiposian but it is still playable. There is equipment mod sovngarde armor as I remeber which allow you to create 2x better steel sword and armor set (with shield, and heavy armor amulet). It was tottally broken because it was like having ebony set affected by steel smithing. Armor for Ms V works fine except there are no bra part (was it on purpose or is it a bug, or is something wrong with my pc setup). If you like idea of Sovngarde steel equip you can put it on the list of ideas (I do not request this, it's up to you if you like it or not).

About beast form of Ms V itself I can agree it is very OP. Especially because you can re-equip gear and have stacking power of beast and equipment. I do not know yet if your weapon is being treated as unarmed but if so "beast amazon" build would be gamebreaking :D. It also scales with SPERG making light atack almost unnoticible. I think you can make it power obtainable via quest for spellbook like some phenderix spellbook that give you daily power.

About "Super Powerfull Giantess Version of Ms V race", you can combine it with idea of our latest talk (mindstorm?) about "furry" race. My idea of this is to combine every trait of adiposian sub-races (big BOOTY, big BOOBS and big BELLY) and make her bit taller than rest of her kind (just to make her look legit to pass through doors when crouching, angelic father and man dream can pass through terrain obstacles a bit but it won't be problem for me :cool: ), maybe 1,3 height will be ok.

I have one more question. Could you please think if there is a way to fix crosshair height perspective when in first person mode? Because when I play in first person our adiposian is magically shrunk.

Do not worry most of the mods are more about fantasy than lore. Of course that Ms V race is more powerfull than regular adiposian but it is still playable. There is equipment mod sovngarde armor as I remeber which allow you to create 2x better steel sword and armor set (with shield, and heavy armor amulet). It was tottally broken because it was like having ebony set affected by steel smithing. Armor for Ms V works fine except there are no bra part (was it on purpose or is it a bug, or is something wrong with my pc setup). If you like idea of Sovngarde steel equip you can put it on the list of ideas (I do not request this, it's up to you if you like it or not).

About beast form of Ms V itself I can agree it is very OP. Especially because you can re-equip gear and have stacking power of beast and equipment. I do not know yet if your weapon is being treated as unarmed but if so "beast amazon" build would be gamebreaking :D. It also scales with SPERG making light atack almost unnoticible. I think you can make it power obtainable via quest for spellbook like some phenderix spellbook that give you daily power.

About "Super Powerfull Giantess Version of Ms V race", you can combine it with idea of our latest talk (mindstorm?) about "furry" race. My idea of this is to combine every trait of adiposian sub-races (big BOOTY, big BOOBS and big BELLY) and make her bit taller than rest of her kind (just to make her look legit to pass through doors when crouching, angelic father and man dream can pass through terrain obstacles a bit but it won't be problem for me :cool: ), maybe 1,3 height will be ok.

I have one more question. Could you please think if there is a way to fix crosshair height perspective when in first person mode? Because when I play in first person our adiposian is magically shrunk.

I removed the nipple guards from the armor to expose Ms. V on purpose.

I may have to check how to make the Raging Ms. V not able to equip anything else by the Raging Fists weapon.  I'm not really sure how to do that, but I'll save those thoughts for another rainy day.

My thoughts about the Giantess Ms. V race wasn't originally with a giant furry type race.  Just a human giant, perhaps taller than a house.  Never really thought of using even bigger boobs, butt, and belly, but I can probably provide options for a user to choose.  I'll keep your ideas on the list though for possible things in the future.

Regarding the 1st person height perspective - currently, the only way that I know how to do this is to increase the scale size of the female skeleton .NIF.  However, doing that would increase the entire model of the female too.  If anyone knows of another way, I'd greatly appreciate it though.

I removed the nipple guards from the armor to expose Ms. V on purpose.

I may have to check how to make the Raging Ms. V not able to equip anything else by the Raging Fists weapon.  I'm not really sure how to do that, but I'll save those thoughts for another rainy day.

My thoughts about the Giantess Ms. V race wasn't originally with a giant furry type race.  Just a human giant, perhaps taller than a house.  Never really thought of using even bigger boobs, butt, and belly, but I can probably provide options for a user to choose.  I'll keep your ideas on the list though for possible things in the future.

Regarding the 1st person height perspective - currently, the only way that I know how to do this is to increase the scale size of the female skeleton .NIF.  However, doing that would increase the entire model of the female too.  If anyone knows of another way, I'd greatly appreciate it though.

Well it is nice to know.

BTW since Ms V has only one body type could you please make more armors for her? Maybe it is bug but currently it doesn't even matter which weight I set it's still the same.

Well it is nice to know.

BTW since Ms V has only one body type could you please make more armors for her? Maybe it is bug but currently it doesn't even matter which weight I set it's still the same.

It's not a bug actually.  She only has one sized body no matter where the weight slider is.  I do plan on making more armors, that's for sure.  However, I will be busy with the next update of the Adiposian Tera Armor.  That will take a lot of time.  I did include my BS2 slider presets to help out with forming other HDT armors to fit the body if one wishes to try it out.  The only problem is that there will be clipping when doing it right out of BS2 and will need to be adjusted a bit.

It's not a bug actually.  She only has one sized body no matter where the weight slider is.  I do plan on making more armors, that's for sure.  However, I will be busy with the next update of the Adiposian Tera Armor.  That will take a lot of time.  I did include my BS2 slider presets to help out with forming other HDT armors to fit the body if one wishes to try it out.  The only problem is that there will be clipping when doing it right out of BS2 and will need to be adjusted a bit.

Well most of Tera Armors for adiposian works fine, just arcadia and xenocite are bit buggy so I hope it won't be any problem. I know my knowledge is poor so it is easier to say than do for me. Honestly I think you should stick with adiposian core/subraces for now. When they will have more armors/gear and than focus on Ms V races updates (like me during learning, first finish one branch of m(e/a)th, than take other :cool: ).

I really like the fact that you can keep up your mod work together with job and learning I really respect fact that you are busy yet you still have time to create content for other players.

BTW what do you think of sovngarde steel armor, will it match with your overall idea. Also how do you like idea of craftable armor for Adiposian core, sub races, and Ms V race?

Is it possible that you will make vanila armor conversion? In adiposian case they could be more skimpy which would be explained by lore and legit by look as Adiposian have huge body.

On the other hand, can you put some of your lovely character presets? I really like Bubbles preset for example and I would be very happy to see her both on my side as follower or as playable character.

About my crosshair question have you asked this question on forum? I know it is so simple but some ppl just forget about simplest sollution. I'm sorry if it sounded a bit like insult which wasn't my point.

Also do you know a way to increase body tatto slots amount in racemenu except editing NiOverride.ini file? I would be gratefull because something is wrong with my pc and I cannot get skyui and skyre working for 100%. They work but there is this NiOverride issue and it doesn't matter if I reinstall/update skyui or skyre.

Well most of Tera Armors for adiposian works fine, just arcadia and xenocite are bit buggy so I hope it won't be any problem. I know my knowledge is poor so it is easier to say than do for me. Honestly I think you should stick with adiposian core/subraces for now. When they will have more armors/gear and than focus on Ms V races updates (like me during learning, first finish one branch of m(e/a)th, than take other :cool: ).

I really like the fact that you can keep up your mod work together with job and learning I really respect fact that you are busy yet you still have time to create content for other players.

BTW what do you think of sovngarde steel armor, will it match with your overall idea. Also how do you like idea of craftable armor for Adiposian core, sub races, and Ms V race?

Is it possible that you will make vanila armor conversion? In adiposian case they could be more skimpy which would be explained by lore and legit by look as Adiposian have huge body.

On the other hand, can you put some of your lovely character presets? I really like Bubbles preset for example and I would be very happy to see her both on my side as follower or as playable character.

About my crosshair question have you asked this question on forum? I know it is so simple but some ppl just forget about simplest sollution. I'm sorry if it sounded a bit like insult which wasn't my point.

Also do you know a way to increase body tatto slots amount in racemenu except editing NiOverride.ini file? I would be gratefull because something is wrong with my pc and I cannot get skyui and skyre working for 100%. They work but there is this NiOverride issue and it doesn't matter if I reinstall/update skyui or skyre.

I try my best with keeping up.  Thank you for the compliments and don't worry about sounding bad  :) .  Outside of work, my family and I have a pretty boring life...even my wife will admit it.  We just rather stay home on the weekends and play video games and chill.

The Sovngarde steel armor might convert easy with the Lechean, Derrierian, and Ms V race, but it looks like it will be difficult to convert it for Adiposian core and Fortisian.

The idea of craftable armor is on my "to-do" list.  In-fact, it's on the top.  After I work on cleaning up the rest of the Adiposian Tera armors, I will check out how to work a crafting system for Adiposians.  I don't think I'll make a crafting system for Ms. V though, but I may change my mind if the future if I make enough gear for Ms. V.

I have the vanilla armor conversions on my to-do list as well for the Adiposian.  I do not plan on making vanilla armor conversion for Ms. V though.

Unfortunately, I haven't had time for poor Bubbles.  I have some cool ideas for her though.  I do have other ideas and requests for other followers on my to-do list first.

I haven't really asked about the crosshair / 1st person issue with taller character models.  Also, I never really did any internet searches about it.  I will have to check it out when I get ready for the next update perhaps.  Thanks for pointing that out!

Increase body tattoo slot amount in Race Menu?  What is your goal?  For instance, are you trying to cover the entire body with tattoo's?

Increase body tattoo slot amount in Race Menu?  What is your goal?  For instance, are you trying to cover the entire body with tattoo's?

Not excatly. There are scales tattoo's and saddly there are 8 of them (left arm/leg, right arm/leg, breast, belly, butt, back) also, on some uncovered part I'd like to add triball tattoo's which is basic tattoo I ussually add. Unlucky for me my NiOverride is set to 6 and do not respond when i change in ini file to higher or lower amount. It doesn't matter if I reinstall or update skse or skyui or racemenu. Somehow I made my sliders to work I can make 15 ft Adiposian woman but it really makes hard to aim from glorious booty view perspective. I link 2 photos 1 from my DA and 1 I was thinking to place on my DA.

post-1160456-0-51324500-1475184984_thumb.jpgpost-1160456-0-80281900-1475185010_thumb.jpg

What do you think of skimpy vanilla skyrim (core + dlc's) armor/clothing idea? It will look legit that big girl have bit more skin exposed than others and also you can put it in lore e.g. "By the time, citizens of Skyrim started to accept living  in neighbourhood of Goddess (I always forget which one) avatars which were Adiposians. Tailors and Smiths improved their knowledge in terms of Adiposians decent craftsmanship so other women won't complain of Adiposian playfull nature and men could still enjoy gorgeus view of buxom gals" What do you think about this little fanfic lore? Sorry if I make any mistake, I've always aimed for science not art, hope you will like it though.

BTW I was thinking about races and I've remind that there were cute, petty race of anime like womans called lovergirl. Is there a chance that adiposian mod would embrace it as I've noticed it was stopped on dawnguard update. Adiposian could get a lot from anime like character, ofc if it isn't a problem for you to dig a thing or two what happened with progress.

Not excatly. There are scales tattoo's and saddly there are 8 of them (left arm/leg, right arm/leg, breast, belly, butt, back) also, on some uncovered part I'd like to add triball tattoo's which is basic tattoo I ussually add. Unlucky for me my NiOverride is set to 6 and do not respond when i change in ini file to higher or lower amount. It doesn't matter if I reinstall or update skse or skyui or racemenu. Somehow I made my sliders to work I can make 15 ft Adiposian woman but it really makes hard to aim from glorious booty view perspective. I link 2 photos 1 from my DA and 1 I was thinking to place on my DA.

attachicon.gif20160929221115_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160929221917_1.jpg

What do you think of skimpy vanilla skyrim (core + dlc's) armor/clothing idea? It will look legit that big girl have bit more skin exposed than others and also you can put it in lore e.g. "By the time, citizens of Skyrim started to accept living  in neighbourhood of Goddess (I always forget which one) avatars which were Adiposians. Tailors and Smiths improved their knowledge in terms of Adiposians decent craftsmanship so other women won't complain of Adiposian playfull nature and men could still enjoy gorgeus view of buxom gals" What do you think about this little fanfic lore? Sorry if I make any mistake, I've always aimed for science not art, hope you will like it though.

BTW I was thinking about races and I've remind that there were cute, petty race of anime like womans called lovergirl. Is there a chance that adiposian mod would embrace it as I've noticed it was stopped on dawnguard update. Adiposian could get a lot from anime like character, ofc if it isn't a problem for you to dig a thing or two what happened with progress.

The pictures actually look good very nice :) .  I'm assuming you are using the Coenaculi tattoo mod?  I don't think you should have to re-configure the NiOverride in the INI file.  I don't have a very good knowledge of what to troubleshoot for this.  However, I would recommend to double check in the load order that the tattoo plug-in(s) is after the Race Menu plug-in.  Also, make sure you are using the version that is noted as a requirement in the tattoo mod.  Also, double check that the tattoo's are CBBE compatible.  UNP might work, sometimes....but there's no guarantee.  I've used Coenaculi and the Tribal tattoo mods before with Adiposian and it appears to be fine so far.  Although, I did not go into great depth and tested every possible configuration.

I have the skimpy vanilla Skyrim armors on my to-do list, but it's way down the list.  I do really like your idea though.  Adding a bit of lore to the environment of Skyrim, and possibly accepting voluptuous women living among them.  I've added that to the list as well.

I can check into Lovergirl and see what that's all about, but this will be near the bottom of my to-do list.  I remember seeing it before and it reminded me of a younger looking face model.  You can achieve this on any model and/or race I believe.  It just takes a lot of time in the Race Menu to get the anime face look, or close to it.  I'll check Lovergirl out though and see what it's all about.

The pictures actually look good very nice :) .  I'm assuming you are using the Coenaculi tattoo mod?  I don't think you should have to re-configure the NiOverride in the INI file.  I don't have a very good knowledge of what to troubleshoot for this.  However, I would recommend to double check in the load order that the tattoo plug-in(s) is after the Race Menu plug-in.  Also, make sure you are using the version that is noted as a requirement in the tattoo mod.  Also, double check that the tattoo's are CBBE compatible.  UNP might work, sometimes....but there's no guarantee.  I've used Coenaculi and the Tribal tattoo mods before with Adiposian and it appears to be fine so far.  Although, I did not go into great depth and tested every possible configuration.

I have the skimpy vanilla Skyrim armors on my to-do list, but it's way down the list.  I do really like your idea though.  Adding a bit of lore to the environment of Skyrim, and possibly accepting voluptuous women living among them.  I've added that to the list as well.

I can check into Lovergirl and see what that's all about, but this will be near the bottom of my to-do list.  I remember seeing it before and it reminded me of a younger looking face model.  You can achieve this on any model and/or race I believe.  It just takes a lot of time in the Race Menu to get the anime face look, or close to it.  I'll check Lovergirl out though and see what it's all about.

I was to fast with my last post (1 minute of difference between your answer and my post :D).

About face model, it is possible but not in 100%, because lovergirl race use their own facepart when Adiposians and Ms V uses theirs. OFC you can change them but somehow you cannot choose lovergirl face for Adiposian character and any other.

About lock order and others I've tried all method you've mentioned before. Well my wooden pc always trolls me. It is not gamebreaking problem and since I've almost collected funds for new pc I don't care that much (still I need 1 or 2 month more so I will have some livesavings after buying it). I earn slighty less than 1k euro per month yet avarge wage is about 750 euro so I don't complain. Still I plan to spend about 1k - 1,5k euro and it is a lot if I count taxes and necesarry payments for life.

I was to fast with my last post (1 minute of difference between your answer and my post :D).

About face model, it is possible but not in 100%, because lovergirl race use their own facepart when Adiposians and Ms V uses theirs. OFC you can change them but somehow you cannot choose lovergirl face for Adiposian character and any other.

About lock order and others I've tried all method you've mentioned before. Well my wooden pc always trolls me. It is not gamebreaking problem and since I've almost collected funds for new pc I don't care that much (still I need 1 or 2 month more so I will have some livesavings after buying it). I earn slighty less than 1k euro per month yet avarge wage is about 750 euro so I don't complain. Still I plan to spend about 1k - 1,5k euro and it is a lot if I count taxes and necesarry payments for life.

I understand, my friend.  I'm planning on upgrading our gaming workstations sooner or later, but I have many home improvement projects in the house that needs attention first.  For now, our computers are acceptable but I just want a little bit more boost to make things run even smoother.   :D

Thanks for changing Belle voice, it's nice to hear womanly voice not childlish one. Also if I may suggest can you fix hair + helmet gear for Hall of Bossom npcs. It is not major problem for me but I slighty do not like when woman has less hair than man :D.

Also if I may suggest making all gear for Adiposian race slighty more avaible at begining. Next suggestion is making unique version of each set and place them in various places of Skyrim (add a book with hints cuz npc hints are slighty clueless sometimes and without fus ro do'h mod they may vanish to fast from characters dialogue place). My idea is for example lady of death gloves with backstab abbility (since backstab is OP for close sneak fighter it is enough).

And here is why I am so boring repeatable about lovergirls race post-1160456-0-96593400-1475357505_thumb.jpg post-1160456-0-70921600-1475357517_thumb.jpg . Hope it may serve you as inspiration both in gear or in race creation. Good luck in your life and modder work and thanks for every single drop of your effort to make Skyrim better place.

If you are looking for someone to create lore for Adiposian I can help you, well not in scripting but in part of writing escence of Adiposian lore. I really like this whole project thats why I'd like to help you as much as possible within my range ofc.

How do you find my latest preset, well they are not adiposian preset yet thanks to you it may be soon. Do you think that you will manage to post any updates this week? I'm very curious what will you place next after files I already know.

I really like your Elf face preset for sure.  The eyes are a bit big for me, but that's just me  :) What are you naming her?  Perhaps she has an untold story?

I do not plan on releasing any updates for Ms. Vavavooommm this week, unless someone reports a bug that I know how to fix quickly.  I'm currently working the next Adiposian Tera armor update when I can.  Also, I'm getting things together for some more Ms. Vavavooommm adventure stories.  I'm using a different ENB this time - SnapDragon Prime.  I'm going through the templates and trying to decide which one I like the best for making screenshots for the story/comic.  So, I'll be concentrating more on getting some new adventures for Ms. V for now.

post-221549-0-03888800-1475419086_thumb.jpg

Well eyes may be big, it was meant to give her bit childlish/innocent look. Her name is Anna (you can read it also on same picture in my DA, I really like this name). If you want story of her I may create it as my strong trait is wicked imagination. 

I think I will create comic story of her (stack of captured pictures and story). When I create it may I ask you about any criticism or oppinion? Thanks for suggestion of screen cap program, but I think I will stay with fraps + pineackle since my promotion master gave me license. Good luck.

Well eyes may be big, it was meant to give her bit childlish/innocent look. Her name is Anna (you can read it also on same picture in my DA, I really like this name). If you want story of her I may create it as my strong trait is wicked imagination. 

I think I will create comic story of her (stack of captured pictures and story). When I create it may I ask you about any criticism or oppinion? Thanks for suggestion of screen cap program, but I think I will stay with fraps + pineackle since my promotion master gave me license. Good luck.

I would love to see your story of Anna if you create one.  I'm not a good story writer myself but I like to read other stories and spin-off ideas of my own from them.

I use Fraps as well to take screenshots and video.  The SnapDragon ENB I mentioned is just an ENB that attaches to the game that makes the game look pretty as in my screenshot.  I used to use Spectrum, SkyPretty, and/or RealVision.  However, I'm really like the color tones with the bloom in SnapDragon.

post-221549-0-35566200-1475422398_thumb.jpg

This is the story of young girl, named Anna. She was cute half altmer - half breton, daughter of lovely pair Bhob (male breton) and Inga (female altmer). As cute girl she had a lot of friends in neighbourhood town which was Falkreath, she love working on farm, she was hardworking girl and really innocent. She was able to understand feelings of every living being, from little rabbit to big bear. Some people said, it is thanks to her bloodlines, others thought that she is inborn demon, waiting for exact moment to take control.

Life was very simple and whole family was happy, until one, dark night. Anna was prepearing herself to sleep when she heard some weird noises sounding like keys movment in look. Suddenly doors had opened and armed man trespassed into the house. Bhob was killed instantly cut in the throat, poor breton haven't got chance to take his mace from the closest stand. Bandit noticed that his next victim was altmer woman channeling magic. Inga tried as hard as she can to protect her daughter yet enemy was skilled. He managed to dodge two lighting impulses and slashed the stomach area of elven woman. Weakend by pain she let her guard down and she felt blunt object hitting her in the head. She felt near her husband saying her last goodbyes to her beloved daughter.

Anna was terified, her both parents were dead. She tried to run yet she was grabbed by hair and thrown near her parents corpses.

post-1160456-0-53053900-1475430796_thumb.jpg

On the other hand murderer was delighted. Noone will stop him now from plundering that house and having beautyfull girl for night. He heared sobbing and smiled, seeing dissarmed and crying little girl close to her parents dead bodies. It was good raid he thought to himself. He found some high quality blackbriar mead on the bookshelf and still hot hearty stew. it couldn't turn out better for him as closest guard post was a few miles away. Then he started thievery. Some gold coins, a few valuables not that much but always something. He turned his eyes for the main prize, girl like from dreams. Trespasser hasn't known that soon his life will come to the end.

Crying Anna heared whispers in her head. "Release me and you won't feel pain ever again my child. Release your anger and let it flow through your veins" she heared. She thought that there is nothing to loose, since she cannot save her parents anymore. Anna's clothes started to burn. It was intresting that she was feeling relieved, and flames had colour of clean ocean. Weird tattoo's started to appeared and glow on the top layer of Anna skin and with soul shattering cry she cast magical impulse. Moment before his demise bandit heard horrifying cry and saw something that wasn't longer helpless girl. He felt his skin burning and freezing at same time and than he was no longer alive.

post-1160456-0-40213000-1475431974_thumb.jpg

What do you think of this very first part of prologue. English isn't my native language so I hope I haven't create any eye cancer mistakes for grammar nazi :D