[idea] tits going to be bigger at each level up

traihd

It just an idea of mod if there are no one who do that actually or maybe doing it on BEING FEMALE patch or future version.

Let the player decide of the inflation per level (exemple: 1% min -> player % -> 10% max)

Or doing it on vitality magica or stamina (exemple: 0.1%min -> player % -> 1% for each point after the 100 of start)

And let the player decide if he(she) whant it only on boobs or ass or both.

Maybe an mod already do that but i haven't found it.

Technically ...

You can use Gopher's mod "Pumping Iron", but it'll be limited to pure combat skills and blacksmithing. However, if you are playing a warrior character, it's pretty much perfect for you : your character's weight level will slightly go up as you play, and while it will effect stuff like your character's thighs, I do believe that this is a good thing.

If you're not playing a warrior, then I'd say hormones is your best bet, though it's completely centered around having sex, whether that's a good or bad things is purely tour opinion.

thanks for answers i actually test mana tanks for my wisard/archer who look to be compatible with Beeing female (for the moment ^^)

finaly i past on homone ^^' no more tits changing from beeing female with mana tanks

Archived