Is there a way to prevent my sims from being autonomous exhibitionists without the trait? I keep having random townies masturbating or woohooing on public lots eg. in the middle of the library, even when I know for a fact they do not have the exhibitionist trait. I still want them to be able to woohoo without me telling them to. Just...not everywhere.

8 hours ago, Kinkya said:

Is there a way to prevent my sims from being autonomous exhibitionists without the trait? I keep having random townies masturbating or woohooing on public lots eg. in the middle of the library, even when I know for a fact they do not have the exhibitionist trait. I still want them to be able to woohoo without me telling them to. Just...not everywhere.

Look in Settings > General > OptionSettings.MenuPrivacy.Label. For Privacy Situation Setting, I believe that Exhibition will use the sim's exhibition trait and skill level to decide whether their location is private enough. That being said, if they are outdoors and no one else is outdoors currently on the lot (or in an empty room on a public lot, etc.), they might decide it is private enough if they are horny enough.

I have no idea what "standard" does for this setting, so it might be what you want. I always make sure my game is set to "Exhibition", but "None" seems to make them refuse to get naked for woohoo if their woohoo partner is in the room with them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2019 at 5:13 AM, FreakyRufus said:

Look in Settings > General > OptionSettings.MenuPrivacy.Label. For Privacy Situation Setting, I believe that Exhibition will use the sim's exhibition trait and skill level to decide whether their location is private enough. That being said, if they are outdoors and no one else is outdoors currently on the lot (or in an empty room on a public lot, etc.), they might decide it is private enough if they are horny enough.

I have no idea what "standard" does for this setting, so it might be what you want. I always make sure my game is set to "Exhibition", but "None" seems to make them refuse to get naked for woohoo if their woohoo partner is in the room with them.

Thanks for the reply. I figured as much after poring over the wiki, but for some reason it's still a little hit or miss; non-Exhibitionist sims will spontaneously take their clothes off in public or start masturbating during a party, but I guess you can only program for so much. Cheers!

8 hours ago, Kinkya said:

Thanks for the reply. I figured as much after poring over the wiki, but for some reason it's still a little hit or miss; non-Exhibitionist sims will spontaneously take their clothes off in public or start masturbating during a party, but I guess you can only program for so much. Cheers!

My non-household sims don't do that. That did happen in my game back when I was using the previous version (0.36), but with 0.37, they have to have an exhibition skill of around 3 or 4 before they will publicly masturbate. I have seen sims at a party go off into an empty room and go at it, but not in a room with other sims around. Also, if they are Super Horny, they are more likely to do stuff in public.

Unfortunately, there are so many settings that I have tweaked over the year or so I've been using this version, that I cannot be sure what I have changed that might my experience different from yours. Other than changing the privacy level and making sure selfie is set to high, I have not changed any other settings that are specific to exhibition, and I have not changed settings related to arousal at all. I have not messed with any of the deep debug settings available. Other than those, I don't know what else to suggest.

If using Master Controller, it only takes a second to go to Master controller/advanced/skills and reset the 'offending' sims exhibition skill back to 0(zero).

Also, if the Sim is one whom you'd NEVER want to see nude or having sex, you can always give them woohooless and never nude as traits.

While nothing seems foolproof, it's easy enough to give them more hurdles to jump over, otherwise FreakyRufus covers everything concisely.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Playing this game in 2020 and some answers might be outdated so I'm sorry if this has been addressed before.

My Sims 3 game version is 1.67.  The sims can do solo things but when I select interactions involving other sims, it's like they just become one whole morphed person. There's sounds, and they get moodlets after the supposed interaction is completed - just the animation itself does not happen.

Help please?

On 3/27/2020 at 10:08 AM, bigathena said:

My Sims 3 game version is 1.67.  The sims can do solo things but when I select interactions involving other sims, it's like they just become one whole morphed person. There's sounds, and they get moodlets after the supposed interaction is completed - just the animation itself does not happen.

Which version KW (verify please by upper right notification on game start)?
Which animation?
Which stage?

How initiated? (Autonomously, "professional interaction", clicked on sim, clicked on object/floor)
Did you "fast forward" to let it figure out how to reposition, or did you just let it go a few seconds & give up? Sometimes KW can take a very long time to get things straightened out.  It is a script that runs after the game finishes with it's stuff, so it will always be slower than EA's code.

Is there physically enough room for the 2 sims? Or are you trying to woohoo on a couch with a coffee table half a square away (e.g., no room).

Do you have both animation files installed, or just the OKW file?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I posted this somewhere else on the forum too, but I'll try here as well:
Can someone help me? My teen keeps autoaccepting woohoo when someone requests it. I have "Always accept" turned OFF and she is a virgin. Has never even gained the moodlet 'aroused'. She does not engage in ongoing woohoo and will not join when prompted by me, but she happily accepts when someone requests it of her.. Even her own dad. Very annoying. Please help!

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, joedoecuzican said:

I've been trying to get my sim to send a nude selfie to increase her exhibitionist level, but it doesn't happen. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Hi there. Please describe what is happening so we can better help you. Are you able to take the photograph? If so, the option to send it will be found under the "social networking" tab on the smartphone. You'll then need to select the option "texting", then "send photo text", which should bring up a box with all your sim's friends to choose from. Select the friend to send the picture to, and then you will have a selection of your kinky photographs to choose from. Select, and your sim should then send the photo.

1 hour ago, StellarLare said:

Select, and your sim should then send the photo.

I wanted to add: There may be a relationship issue - You mentioned friend, but that info might have been 'overlooked'. I can't remember off the bat, but one may also be able to click on a 'known' Sims portrait to accomplish this, but as you mentioned, they need to have a good relationship to progress the activity.

On 5/10/2020 at 11:08 PM, Summeree said:

I'm super confused, I think i downloaded everything needed and i click on my sim and nothings there... (this is my first time installing mods so i have no idea what i did wrong, i followed every instruction)

Apparently not. Post a screen shot of the folder used, confirm the Sims 3 version and KW build. Double check you have properly 'set up' the mods folder to place packages in, and everything is where it belongs. When starting a game with KW placed properly, there will be a notification in the upper right. Then you should be able to click on a sim, and activate KW.

'Google' setting up Sims 3 for mods - to make sure you have done that properly, because if not - everything else is moot.

19 hours ago, landess said:

I wanted to add: There may be a relationship issue - You mentioned friend, but that info might have been 'overlooked'. I can't remember off the bat, but one may also be able to click on a 'known' Sims portrait to accomplish this, but as you mentioned, they need to have a good relationship to progress the activity.

That's true, yes. If the relationship between sims isn't high enough, a message appears that "*Sending sim name* doesn't know *receiving sims' name* well enough to send a kinky photo".

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, WDUNN1205 said:

I keep getting a scripterror with KW. I am running a top shelf Windows 10 with all the Sims 3 dlcs. Any idea what is causing this?

ScriptError_DESKTOP-0324D2A__05-31-2020__17-31-27__4773A6F8.xml 1.02 kB · 0 downloads

You mean like THESE? If so, don't worry about it. Just delete them - KW is a core mod, so it fights with default EA constantly.

Errors.png.452386a36cbcd6e9a8a8634a01538ead.png

>>>>>Which reminds me, it's time to clear the mess again.

On 6/5/2020 at 1:28 AM, WDUNN1205 said:

blocked path emote and they just whine

To be honest, no, not specifically. It doesn't happen to me. While KW is a very script heavy mod, it would be easy to just say, your system isn't up to running KW along with all the sims packs at the same time. While this may be true, it doesn't get to the actual reason for this problem. The Sims 3 needs to set up a working queue for each sim in the game. While it would be nice if each queue was separate, they are in fact strung together in one long one for the entire town. If Sim'A' and Sim'B' both head to the same place, the game will try to accommodate the 1st sim on the list, so if it arrives later than the other 'lower' queue'd one, the one already there must wait until the queue 'gets to it'. Meanwhile there is obviously an individual queue system, or it would never tap it's foot, instead it should stand there frozen without any input.

Because KW is so script heavy, it severely adds to the queue workload your system has to process. Sometimes this is enough to explain, but you 'seem' to have a decent machine reading into 'topshelf'. There must be other things at work, but without knowing what 'helpful' or possibly conflicting mods being running, no one will be able to make a simple diagnosis.

Default EA is problematic enough in it's own right. Without mods from NRaas, which acts somewhat like the 'unofficial patches' for the Bethesda games (fixes things the Dev's never did) I can't offer any advice to troubleshoot or try and regulate the EA hot-mess. Certain worlds have INTENSE pathing issues as well (Is.Paradise). Bridgeport needs a good elevator mod. There are other mods to 'fix' entering rabbitholes. Many of these can be found at Mod the Sims, and I highly recommend these to go along with the NRaas stuff.

KW isn't the direct problem, but by increasing the game workload, more or less exposes shortcomings in the default game scheme..