On 1/7/2018 at 2:04 AM, MAGICsweeter1990 said:

If i go to the main kinkyWorld page i just see a download link for the main mod which only incudes one package. Where can i download the whole thing?

You mean one zip file?

You can download the animations and some objects here too.

On 12/31/2017 at 11:58 AM, xclahx said:

Hi there, I have a question:

is it posible in KW for a same sex interaction to have a pregnancy? If so, how to do it?

btw, can the same thing be done in case of a rape interaction?

thanks for everything!

Yes I guess. I never try it.

It's in the kw settings.

Thank you for explaining the steps to having a functional naked sim in the intro!! I was desperately looking for this, was more than a little confused by all the references to "body meshes", "3D modelling", skins, tattoos, and how they all interact together. Not to mention how one mod can conflict with another if they're on the same "layer" (for lack of a better word). Now I think I might be able to make it work! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2018 at 8:34 PM, dollface943 said:

kinkyworld was working fine for me up until just now, for some reason all of the options that were available have dissapeared, the only option i get is streak now, any idea whats happened? it happened while in game also, thanks in advance

I have never experienced anything like that, nor heard anyone else having KW stop working midgame. Did you install anything new before the game? update anything? If not I`d suggest you end your sims3,go to your gamefolders, delete cachefiles and currentGame.Sims3(if there is something there). You could also try putting all the KW-files in overridesfolder-to make sure it has priority if there is a conflict somewhere. 

Restart and start an earlier savegame than the one you experienced loosing KW on.

On 2/3/2018 at 11:42 PM, maraas said:

I have never experienced anything like that, nor heard anyone else having KW stop working midgame. Did you install anything new before the game? update anything? If not I`d suggest you end your sims3,go to your gamefolders, delete cachefiles and currentGame.Sims3(if there is something there). You could also try putting all the KW-files in overridesfolder-to make sure it has priority if there is a conflict somewhere. 

Restart and start an earlier savegame than the one you experienced loosing KW on.

I made a new family just to test it out and it works perfectly fine with the new family, something must of just corrupted with the family I was using before

• 2 weeks later...

SOLVED!  *see EDIT below

After upgrading my KW version, the interaction on both the inventory phone and the player character phone pie selector for kinky selfie is acting up.

Previously the kinky selfie worked as intended, allowing a photo to be stored in phone 'memory' for sale, removal, or sending to others.

While trying to increase exhibition the skill caps and the details for exhibition mentioned 'one more nude selfie required to advance'. At this point I noticed all the selfies were not properly saved and a blank thumbnail now resides in the storage. Dragging this onto a wall reveals some image that looks like a 2 year old crayoned a salad.

My confusion comes from the fact the other member of the household took a kinky selfie and the game switched to an external view allowing me to frame the subject instead of the older 'head and shoulders only showing' type that was in use before.

I have every EP active and no 'stuff' packs. After upgrading KW to the 2018 public release in Jan, I also followed the DisableDereferencing addition, and removed Shooless from the folder.

While hoping for some light on this I'll keep messing with things and will EDIT this reply if something comes up which fixes this odd situation. (I did use KW debug to max the exhibition skill and then Nraas to drop it back to 2, but the kinky photo problem persists).

EDIT: Ok, I fixed the issue and will share the results: In the Kinky World/Settings/Global at the bottom is an option for Kinky Selfies with 4 settings. I was under the impression this was an Indicator of how often autonomous Selfies are taken - I was WRONG. I had set it to low since it would seem too often everyone and their brother were constantly doing this in the past.

While I never experimented with Disabled, the low setting gives the crayon salad images with no thumbnail. The medium setting gives the one previously used - Head and shoulder shot. The high setting allows for a 3rd person shot of yourself. My guess is this is to control the amount of memory the games uses for storage of the photos. After reading about savefile bloat and understanding how travel makes copies of certain things in the game, inevitable duplication of files will suffer less with lower files being made using a default image/no thumbnail for mechanic purposes only while switching to the medium or high settings for aesthetics and a proper image to display on walls.

In essence, I will leave the settings on low till I specifically want a 'proper' selfie for reasons, and then will return it to the low setting to save space in my savefiles.

I hope this might explain the feature to anyone else whom was confused as I.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys! I'm having trouble with the Kinky TV channels, they don't appear on my channel lists.. And also the books Office mate. Mounted and Make 'em Look..

And my sim's woohoo skill don't goes up to level 1 the bar wasn't showing up.. Is there a way to level up to 1 just to start the whoring without using mastercontroller? I repeatedly made woohoo but it does not goes up.. Is there a specific number of times to woohoo just to gain woohoo level 1?

Please help! Am I doing something wrong in here or am I missing something? Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey really lame but I could use some help and any would be much appreciated

After starting a Brothel I am having some issues with my game.

• First one is I don't know how to get Johns / clients to go to the brothel on their own. (Other than the one's that came in the bin with OKW)  NRAAS Invite over doesn't work on the Brothel lot for me. (Lots of sims that aren't the ones in the bin and aren't mine spawn but immediately run away)

• Can't change Free Will anymore. I tried changing KW Free Will and the EA Free Will. Is it possible to edit individual sims Arousal multiplier? (I'd like my Brothel Manager to stop trying to Woohoo their Whores)  My sims have Privacy on but still Woohoo in front of their daughter even though the father is unflirty. 

• I fired my Janitor but they stayed and when I mouse over them they are still the Janitor and still cleaning (tried resetting them and the whole town).  Lol idk why firing doesn't work. 

About my game just in case it's needed

It's a new save after installing KW 

The KW version is the one posted here on LL

I have NRaas mods Overwatch, Story Progression, Master Controller, Retuner, Register, Woohooer, Decensor. I think that's it.

I have been trying to find if there are answers to all this but idk if I am not searching the right places or words. I'm sorry for such a long list of issues.

Any help is super appreciated and I am very grateful for your time

• 2 weeks later...

HI I'm new to this I put everything in right and first when my game is loading it won't show the mod list anymore but they do work..but the main problem is when my sims do a sexual act when they are done my whole pc shuts down please help ty so much.

• 1 month later...

Hopefully someone can help with this:

I cannot seem to get any of the buhudain skins to work in game. I have tried every possible combination of taking certain ones out and putting other ones into my folder to see if they will work- yet nothing will. 

I'm including a picture of the folder they are in. Perhaps the path is wrong, but I doubt it. 

Any help is appreciated. I apologize in advance if this is not the appropriate thread to post this question on. 

Untitled.png

On 5/17/2018 at 8:17 AM, ReallyNot said:

Hey really lame but I could use some help and any would be much appreciated

After starting a Brothel I am having some issues with my game.

• First one is I don't know how to get Johns / clients to go to the brothel on their own. (Other than the one's that came in the bin with OKW)  NRAAS Invite over doesn't work on the Brothel lot for me. (Lots of sims that aren't the ones in the bin and aren't mine spawn but immediately run away)

• Can't change Free Will anymore. I tried changing KW Free Will and the EA Free Will. Is it possible to edit individual sims Arousal multiplier? (I'd like my Brothel Manager to stop trying to Woohoo their Whores)  My sims have Privacy on but still Woohoo in front of their daughter even though the father is unflirty. 

• I fired my Janitor but they stayed and when I mouse over them they are still the Janitor and still cleaning (tried resetting them and the whole town).  Lol idk why firing doesn't work. 

About my game just in case it's needed

It's a new save after installing KW 

The KW version is the one posted here on LL

I have NRaas mods Overwatch, Story Progression, Master Controller, Retuner, Register, Woohooer, Decensor. I think that's it.

I have been trying to find if there are answers to all this but idk if I am not searching the right places or words. I'm sorry for such a long list of issues.

Any help is super appreciated and I am very grateful for your time

Sorry for VERY late answer. I am not playing this game as of late. Hopefully you have solved your problem by now but if not I`ll toss in my thought of what might be wrong... I don`t know if this will solve anything but as far as I know Nraas SP, decensor, woohooer (and maybe register) Could cause conflicts with KW. Could try to take them out, delete cachefiles and see if that solves anything. cheers Maraas

20 hours ago, Ksgamer103 said:

Hopefully someone can help with this:

I cannot seem to get any of the buhudain skins to work in game. I have tried every possible combination of taking certain ones out and putting other ones into my folder to see if they will work- yet nothing will. 

I'm including a picture of the folder they are in. Perhaps the path is wrong, but I doubt it. 

Any help is appreciated. I apologize in advance if this is not the appropriate thread to post this question on. 

Untitled.png

buhudains skin doesn`t show in CAS like other regular skins. It is just an default addon to other skins giving it more of a 3D effect; better veins and skindetails. It might not be visible on a lower resolution..I see nothing wrong with your path or packages ;) Make sure you delete cachefiles whenever you add/delete packages in modsfolder though; http://simswiki.info/wiki.php%3Ftitle%3DGame_Help:Sims_3_Delete_Cache_Files

Cheers Maraas

• 2 weeks later...

Also, has anyone ever experienced a bug where you cannot select occupied lots, or move families around in edit town mode? I pondered whether or not this was a question for this forums, but it seems to only happen when I have OKW installed. 

So far the only fix I have found is to move my sims to a new town, then move back. This however is a terrible fix because it completely resets the town.

If I can give any more info let me know.

On 7/18/2018 at 7:03 AM, maraas said:

Sorry for VERY late answer. I am not playing this game as of late. Hopefully you have solved your problem by now but if not I`ll toss in my thought of what might be wrong... I don`t know if this will solve anything but as far as I know Nraas SP, decensor, woohooer (and maybe register) Could cause conflicts with KW. Could try to take them out, delete cachefiles and see if that solves anything. cheers Maraas

It's no problem! And in case anyone runs into similar problem I think I know what happens that causes it.

They can't be at work location or on the clock. 

I've actually switched games too lol  

• 2 months later...
On 08/06/2015 at 11:21, maraas said:

Noções básicas para tornar o trabalho OKW

PASSO 1
Você precisa de estrutura para modding The Sims 3. Isso significa que você instalar uma pasta chamada "mods" ( Você pode encontrar um premade aqui ). Nesta pasta você vai encontrar 3 coisas; 2 novas pastas chamados "substituições" e "pacotes", e um arquivo .cfg. O arquivo .cfg deve ser algo como isto:

Prioritárias 500
PackedFile "Pacotes / *. Pacote"
PackedFile "Pacotes / * / *. Pacote"
PackedFile "Pacotes / * / * / *. Pacote"
PackedFile "Pacotes / * / * / * / *. Pacote"
PackedFile "Pacotes / * / * / * / * / *. pacote "

Prioridade 1000
PackedFile "substituições / *. pacote"
PackedFile "substituições / * / *. pacote"
PackedFile "substituições / * / * / *. pacote"
PackedFile" substituições / * / * / * / *. pacote"
PackedFile "substituições / * / * / * / * / *. pacote"

Se você nunca modded os sims 3 antes de ler  aqui

Faça um backup !!
A sério!

Revelar o conteúdo ocultos

I recommend making a copy of your "the sims 3" -folder before trying out big mods like KW. You will probably find your "the sims3" folder under "ThisPC > documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3" or under C:\Documents and Settings\my computer\my documents\electronic arts\the sims 3\. 

Under Electronic Arts find your "The Sims 3" folder and simply rename it to something else like "The Sims 3 backup". Try to run your game and you will find that there has been made a new "the sims 3" folder. This folder will be like starting your game anew. All your made sims/houses/storeitems will be gone-but they are saved in your "the sims 3 backup", so don`t worry about that just yet.

To mod the game you need the framework for modding  so add the "mods" folder with "packages", "overrides" and a .cfg file. Explained previous on STEP 1 and you are ready to start modding your game! 

If you want your ownmade sims/houses/storeitems/savegames you can _copy_ these folders  from "The Sims 3 backup" to your new "The Sims 3":

Library (households/houses/communitylots saved via edittown ingame is saved here)

SavedSims (sims saved in CAS is saved here)

Saves (your savegames are saved here)

Downloads (All sims3packs installed via launcher are found here -like storeitems, you might have to reinstall them with the launcher if copied and placed in a new "The Sims 3" folder)

The game only reads "the sims 3" folder when it launches. The other folder are backup (you can have several of those if you have space on your computer for it). This way you can for instance have one folder with KW and one without.

If you want to go back to the game you had before trying out the mod, just rename your current "The Sims 3" folder and rename the "The Sims 3 backup" to "The Sims 3" again. 

OKW é um WIP (Work in Progress). Fazer uma cópia de segurança faz com que seja possível voltar para o seu jogo anterior, se ou quando algo dá errado! 

Já tem um backup, mas quero experimentar novos mods em um jogo em andamento?

You could try out either of these methods:

• Reset world with Mastercontroller (the pikas2 method)
      Reveal hidden contents

It's not necessary to begin a new Play every time,when you use KinkyWorld.
    If you are tired from playing the Game,then reset your World with Mastercontroller and then save the Game with a new Name and leave.
    Before you start the Game early next Day,make sure,you have all Cache-Files and Script-Errors deleted in your Dokuments-Folder.
    Also check your Folder under Dokumentary-Sims3-Current Game.If you have things in this folder,then delete all.When ever your Game
    crashed,EA puts the broken Game in this Folder and this SaveGame is not playable any more.

• Start a new world and delete cachefiles.
    Usually found here: C:\Documents and Settings\my computer\my documents\electronic arts\the sims 3\
    CASPartCache.package
    scriptCache.package
    compositorCache.package
    simcompositorCache.package

Agora vá encontrar sua pasta quadro sims3 ( "mods"> "pacotes"). No meu computador é encontrado aqui: Bibliotecas / Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 3 / mods / pacotes. Eu sempre fazer um atalho para esta pasta, para que eu tenha fácil acesso a ela sempre que eu quero para adicionar / remover pacotes. Este é onde você colocou os arquivos que você precisa para Onikis Kinkyworld. Eu prefiro fazer minhas próprias pastas para diferentes tipos de mods, para manter tudo organizado e arrumado. PASSO 2 Os arquivos que você precisa fazer o download para o seu jogo: Corpo: Bodywithadultparts

cmars morphing penis: http://cmarnyc.blogs...eplacement.html
I use those three files:

• cmar_penisMesh_Map2v2.zip
  • cmar_PenisSliderCAS.zip
  • cmar_MorphingpenisScript_1.63v2.zip (Not needed for OKW)

The game cannot read zip files so you will need a program to unzip into packages. If you don`t have this you can find one here: http://www.7-zip.org/

cmars morphing nipples.http://cmarnyc.blogs...ng-nipples.html
I use these files:

• cmar_afpreg_BottomNude.package
  • cmar_afTopNudeMorphingNipples.package
  • cmar_efBottomNudePregMuscleFix.package
  • cmar_efTopNudeMorphingNipples.package
  • cmar_tfBottomNudePregMuscleFix.package
  • cmar_tfTopNudeMorphingNipples.package
  • cmar_FemaleNippleDepht_slider.package
  • cmar_FemaleNippleSize_slider.package

If you prefer Geck.0`s Natural breast nude top:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45708-the-sims-3-geckos-natural-breast-nude-top-breast-fix-3d-morphing-nipple-wip-update-august-18-2015/
and Geck.0`s detailed vagina and butt: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45868-the-sims-3-geckos-detailed-vagina-butts-default-replacement/
You will have to delete cmar_afBottomNude.package and cmar_afTopNudeMorphingNipples.
Replace them with GECKo_afbottom_Nude_DetailedVaginaButt_DefaultReplacement.package and GECKo_afTop_nude_NaturalBreast_KinkyWorldRealistic_Default-package

The basic rule is You can only have one default bodymesh(nudetop/nudebottom) for each of these:

tf=TeenFemale

of = Adulto Feminino

ef_ElderlyFemale

tm = TeenMale

I = AdultMale

em=ElderlyMale

Futa (não me tentou, mas se você quiser shemales pode vir a calhar?): Http://cmarnyc.blogspot.no/2012/12/penis-for-females.html?m=1

Você vai precisar do fundo nu alternativo para KW.

roupas nu

Esconder conteúdo

Cmars nouveauNudist: http://cmarnyc.blogspot.no/2012/12/blog-post.html

• cmar_TeentoElderFemale_NouveauNudist.package
  • cmar_teentoElderMale_NouveauNudist.package
  • cmar_ToddlerChild_NouveauNudist.package

(Isto dá-lhe uma opção roupas nua em todas as categorias na CAS. Você também pode querer verificar para fora cmar`s pêlos pubianos / protuberância, se você quiser aqueles em seu sim)

pele adulta.

Há muitos por aí. Esta é apenas uma sugestão. (Este é o padrão!). : Http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51018-the-sims-3-geckos-skin-complete-set-texture-bumpmap-shine-eyes-wip-august-12-2015/

Você pode só tem uma skin padrão para o sexo masculino e para o feminino. No entanto, pode ter várias peles não-padrão.

Eu também recomendo o uso do 3Dmap aqui. Não está em conflito com bodymesh ou padrão peles! (Eu uso mamilos + pénis + v3 músculo abdominal para homens e mamilos + vulva para o feminino): http: //mahamudosim3x...d7d24873a76dc4f

Lista de arquivos no meu "mods" pasta> "Pacotes"> "Body"

Esconder conteúdo

• cmar_TeentoElderFemale_NouveauNudist.package
  • cmar_teentoElderMale_NouveauNudist.package
  • cmar_ToddlerChild_NouveauNudist.package

• cmar_afpreg_BottomNude.package
  • cmar_afTopNudeMorphingNipples.package
  • cmar_efBottomNudePregMuscleFix.package
  • cmar_efTopNudeMorphingNipples.package
  • cmar_tfBottomNudePregMuscleFix.package
  • cmar_tfTopNudeMorphingNipples.package
  • cmar_FemaleNippleDepht_slider.package
  • cmar_FemaleNippleSize_slider.package

• cmar_tmBottomNudePenis_map2.package
  • cmar_amBottomNudePenis_map2.package
  • cmar_emBottomNudePenis_map2.package
  • cmar_penis_angle_slider.package
  • cmar_penis_ballheight_slider.package
  • cmar_penis_erection_slider.package
  • cmar_penis_foreskin_slider.package
  • cmar_penis_lenght_slider.package
  • cmar_penis_thick_slider.package
  • cmar_penis_tilt_slider.package
  • cmar_penis_uncut_erection_slider.package

• Buhudain_DR: YouAreRealV1.0_Child_withNipples.package
  • Buhudain_DR: YouAreRealV1.4_Female_KertinFace.package
  • Buhudain_DR: YouAreRealV1.4_Male_KertinFace.package
  • Buhudain_DR: YouAreRealV1.5_Female_Body_N + V.package
  • Buhudain_DR: YouAreRealV1.5_Male_Body_N + P_NewAbM.package

Telas do meu corpo pasta de arquivos:

Esconder conteúdo

pós-562642-0-75184500-1452853238_thumb.png
A pasta-corpo parecido com este:
cmar: cmarfemale: cmarmale: BuhudainYRL:pós-562642-0-63375400-1452853826_thumb.png
pós-562642-0-60344100-1452853830_thumb.png
pós-562642-0-45623500-1452853835_thumb.png
pós-562642-0-98001200-1455409925_thumb.png

Você também pode querer um Não censor para a nudez-mod

Eu prefiro Velocitygrass` mas você pode procurar outras opções se quiser.
Eu uso Velocitygrass_nomosaic_163.package:  http://modthesims.info/d/444692

KINKYWORLD:

O Kinkyworld:http: //www.loverslab...ed-27-may-2015/
vídeos OKW:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53780-sims3-kinkyworld-tv-complete-guide- e-package /

OKW-pasta deve ficar assim:

Esconder conteúdo

• ONIKI_Accessories.package
  • ONIKI_Anims.package
  • ONIKI_Cannabis.package
  • ONIKI_Condom.package
  • ONIKI_CondomDispenser.package
  • ONIKI_Dildo.package
  • ONIKI_KinkyMod.package
  • ONIKI_Medicines.package
  • ONIKI_NPCs.package
  • ONIKI_Objects.package
  • ONIKI_PubicHairs.package
  • ONIKI_Strapon.package
  • ONIKI_TrainingDummy.package
  • ONIKI_Undies.package
  • ONIKI_Videos.package

Animações:

animações Amra72:http: //www.loverslab...is-kinky-world/
L666 animações (Escolha os para kinkyworld):http: //www.loverslab...nimated-woohoo/
As animações mestres kW ( de novo, escolher aqueles para KW):http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41458-sims-3-the-masters-sex-animations-for-animated-woohoo-and-kinky-world/
animações Mike24:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54718-the-sims-3-mike24-animations-for-animated-wohoo-and-kinky-world-update-1712/
MaryJane animações:http: //www.loverslab .com / tópico / 73534-wipmaryjanes-animações para-OKW-update13817-new-animações /

K69 animações: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76250-the-sims-3wipk69-animations-for-kinky-world/

ANIMATIONS-pasta se parece com isso se você baixou todos eles:

Esconder conteúdo

• KinkyWorldMasteranimations.package
  • KW_L666_Animations.package
  • KW_L666_Kinky_Animations.package
  • KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations.package
  • KW_Amra72_Animations.package
  • KW_Masteranimations.package
  • KW_mike24_classics.package
  • KW_mike24_lesbians.package
  • KW_mike24_pets.package
  • KW_K69_Animations.package
  • KW_MaryJane_Animations.package
  • OKW_L666_Animations.package
  • OKW_L666_Kinky_Animations.package
  • OKW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations.package
  • OKW_Amra72_Animations.package
  • OKW_mike24_classics.package
  • OKW_mike24_lesbians.package
  • OKW_mike24_pets.package
  • OKW_K69_Animations.package
  • OKW_MaryJane_Animations.package

Animações precisa ser registrado com ingame KW. Quando você começar o seu jogo você pode ter que esperar um pouco antes de receber uma KW-mensagem. KW é uma grande modificação para ser paciente. Depois de ter obtido o KW-mensagem que você pode clicar o seu sim e encontre

KinkyWorld> Configurações> Woohoo> Packages. Algumas das animações são registrados automaticamente mas não todos. você precisa se registrar todos os animationpack um por um, digitando-los, e depois esperar por ele para ser registrado:

• KinkyWorldMasteranimations
  • KW_L666_Animations
  • KW_L666_Kinky_Animations
  • KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations
  • KW_Amra72_Animations
  • KW_mike24_classics
  • KW_mike24_lesbians
  • KW_mike24_pets
  • KW_K69_Animations
  • KW_MaryJane_Animations

Acessórios / objetos necessários para certas animações:

animações gloryholegate. Baixar WTWgloryholegate em halloftorque e colocá-lo em uma cerca:http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/3607-whosthewhat-sims-3-mm-sex-animations-18/
Para animações com carro você pode querer um carro melhor (não é necessário, mas muito bom):http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60178-kinky-world-custom-cars/
Para animações com bondageframe:http: //www.sexysims. info / download.php t = 174813?
chicote para L666`s animações novo chicotadas:http://www.mediafire.com/download/g56y6yk6p1yrq4u/SV+Accessory+whip.rar
para animações para trainingdummy, massagetable e sauna você precisará PE.

PASSO 3
FEITO! Agora it`s tempo para tentar o seu jogo.

Uma vez no jogo que você pode ter que esperar um pouco antes de sua KW inicia. Seja paciente. eventuelly haverá uma mensagem KW aparecendo, e então você pode clicar o seu sim e encontrar uma opção kinkyworld. Escolha suas configurações preferidas, e lembre-se de registrar suas animações (alguns deles registrar automaticamente, mas não todos). Recomendo a leitura do KW-wiki para melhor conhecer o que este mod faz e como você pode alterar as configurações para o seu gamestyle preferido.

KW-wiki pode ser encontrada aqui: http://onikikay-kinkyworld.wikia.com/wiki/Oniki_Kay's_Kinky_World_Wikia

Se algo não está funcionando, você pode também ser ajudado, verificando KW-FAQ ou pesquisando fio KW Oniki`s por qualquer.

KW-FAQ: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61984-sims-3-onikis-kinkyworld-faq/
KW-topic: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld- atualizados-v036-22-Aug-2017 /

Quero mais ?

"Musthave" Na minha jogo é NRAAS e câmera mods, roupas sexy, maquiagem, sliders
Aqui estão alguns links para páginas i`ve freqüentado e encontrou útil

Nraas mods
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/

roupas sexy

IllusiveK Peek-se saias sensuais: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52007-sims-3-illusivek-teen-revealing-skirts/
JoshQ sapatos sensuais e roupas femininas: http://www.loverslab.com / tópico / 45862-sims-3-mais-sexy-coisas atualizadas de agosto-20 /
Backalleysims tem roupas sensuais: http://www.backalleysims.com/adultsite/forumdisplay.php?426-The-Sims-3

Você pode encontrar bom material no tumblr:
http://sim3simsimi.tumblr.com/tagged/cc

Want even MORE?
This is just basics! If you want a more detailed/prettier sim,some people put out their resource list (the mods they use to create their sims).
Here is one example: http://kurasoberina.tumblr.com/resources
another: http://www.loverslab.com/blog/211/entry-904-sims-3-what-cc-is-that/

And at last but not the least:
Check out this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36994-the-sims-3-complete-adult-guide-xxx/

Good advice for further modding; Always delete cache files when you have added cc to your game. http://simswiki.info/wiki.php%3Ftitle%3DGame_Help:Sims_3_Delete_Cache_Files

Qualquer coisa clara, não relações de trabalho etc., não hesite em dizê-lo nos comentários ou pm me. BOA SORTE!

very good, thanks

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2018 at 2:17 AM, Ayabro said:

I've been using Kinkyworld for a while, and I can't help but wondering....where are all the horse dicks? I see dog dicks just fine, and can have sex with the horses no problem, but there's no dick for the horses. What might be the cause of that?

I think there is an option in the latest LLversion of KW (KW-settings) to show/hide horse and dog dicks. Maybe you need to enable it there. If that is not the case, maybe you have more then one horsedick mod and they cause a conflict?

6 hours ago, maraas said:

I think there is an option in the latest LLversion of KW (KW-settings) to show/hide horse and dog dicks. Maybe you need to enable it there. If that is not the case, maybe you have more then one horsedick mod and they cause a conflict?

I don't have more than one horsedick mod- Oniki's is the only sex mod I have. And I'm not so sure about the enabling bit, where the first time I used the mod, the dog dicks didn't show up either, but the second time I booted it up, they did.

• 3 weeks later...