I don't know if this is a problem of my game, but the Zoophilia skill gets stuck half-way to level 1 no matter what I do :/

Do I need the Dog Breeder trait to level the skill?

I know it's been a lot of weeks since we discussed this, but my game finally encountered a similar issue, though it was the exhibition skill as well as zoo. This let me play around and find a solution. Probably too late for you now, but we'll know for next time, and it might help someone else searching for the same problem later.

In the Kinky World Settings menu, Miscellaneous sub-menu, enable the Debug Interactions.

I first clicked on the character with the frozen stats and on the Kinky>Debug menu chose the Clean Alarms option.

This didn't fix the problem, but it's mentioned now in case the effect was cumulative.

I next tried the Kinky>Debug>More... and selected Unlock Sim.

Almost immediately thereafter, she took a naked selfie and her Exhibition skill increased, and the zoo skill resumed normal progress.

Anyway, hope that's helpful to someone someday.

Hello again,

I haven't played the game in awhile (pc broke) and my memory isn't that well lol So.. I have a couple of questions..

Do you have to extract everything you download? (Specifically the stuff that you included in your files shown in maraas' screenshots) or is it ok to, after opening the file with winrar, to drag & drop files?

Also, I'm trying to get the files for the pole but the link takes me to the same site as before..but says "Sorry. The blog page you are looking for does not exist."

Hello again,

Also, I'm trying to get the files for the pole but the link takes me to the same site as before..but says "Sorry. The blog page you are looking for does not exist."

I ran into that problem when trying to set links for the support files for the exotic pole. I wound up having to bundle the animations mod and the script mod that links them to the pole since I couldn't find them online.

Here's the archive with both package files:

AnimatedPoledancing.rar

• 4 weeks later...

I did this complete process (I've never done mods but I did the mod tutorial you posted in this and it worked cause it skipped the intro) however when I enter game and click sim there is no kinky world option. Idk what i'm doing wrong.

ALSO, Does it matter how you label your packages? Can I have a folder within a folder? Just wanna keep this organized. 

​yes you can have folders in folder.Its strongly advised to do so,to organize your Mods. I have my MODS sorted like : Hairs,Clothes,Cars,OKW,Animations,Jobs.My Clothes Folder has folders for TeenF,TeenM,AdultF,AdultM,Elders.other Mods goes directly in Modfolder.

​So when i DL a notworking CC,i found it faster,then all mods in one Folder. The not showing kinky Piemenu: OKW loads AFTER all mods loaded.It takes some time to show up.If you are swapping Neighbourhoods,then it doesn´t show up.Save and start the Game new.

• 2 weeks later...

I need some help. I had to reinstall the game because some stuff made kinkworld not to work. But now after reinstalling and downloading everything I do not see the option for kinky anything. I did everything that was instructed but its still not showing up. It was working before but now its not. 

I need some help. I had to reinstall the game because some stuff made kinkworld not to work. But now after reinstalling and downloading everything I do not see the option for kinky anything. I did everything that was instructed but its still not showing up. It was working before but now its not. 

So it is better to save a running thing first (use a folder out of Sims 3 for this saves), before using "some stuff" that may conflict.

Does Onkiks Kinky World show up? This sometimes does not shows up very fast in new games. Before this happens you have no Kinky World options in game.

You are not telling, how your mod folder looks, so noone can see what you´re eventuelly missing, sorry.

So I recently re-downloaded this mod.

Works fine and everything except for one issue.

Every time my sim wishes to woohoo a message pops up saying:

"No, I don't want to do that here.

Someone might see me."

And this is within the sim's own home and there is no one else living with my sim.

Is there a setting that I need to change or something that I am missing?

I apologize if someone has already asked this question and I am just repeating it.

Hi there, 

I am having problems with Sims woohoo-ing alone!!

I have the three animations packages downloaded and added in it but whenever I press WooHoo alone, my sims just stand there.

My autonomy level is low, I also already am in level 2 for exhibition skills. (However, even when I posted a selfie on forum I am still not upgraded)

Please help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How do I make my sex sims, always tell me that "we can not not are looking"? Ya ehh tried everything until I left on a lonely island and nothing

How do I make my sex sims, always tell me that "we can not not are looking"? Ya ehh tried everything until I left on a lonely island and nothing

• 2 months later...

Hi, 

Anyone know where I can download a 'Wiki's Fabulous Books and Bath' Day Spa replacement which isn't a rabbithole?  Or anyone know how to replace this rabbithole buidling with another day spa building and still keep the 'discreet Rendevouz' option in Kinky World?  Really frustrating when my Sim arranges a rendevouz and I can't see what he's up to :D

x

On 05/11/2017 at 2:06 PM, maraas said:

in what world do you find this rabbithole spa?

I`m thinking you could maybe use https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=592332 on the rabbithole and put it on a preferred door to a ownmade spa?

nvm. did not work!

Hi, Maraas :)

It's in Central Bridgeport. 

ETA: 11/11/2017  The board move might have eaten a couple of posts, Maraas. I just wanted to say "Discreet Rendevouz" might be available via the NRAAS | WooHoo | Kama Simtra pie pieces, not KW :)  I can't test it at the moment cos the new spa I've added is currently closed cos it's 1.00am in the morning.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer+FAQ#Rendezvous

x

Edited by Moonglade
Add extra info
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mwasabi said:

Hey marass! How to get dog breeder trait, can you answer me?

i can answer this:  use OKW,have the setting Petstuff enabled,have the Pet Animations from Mike24,and let the dog wohoo a Simette on her fertile days,so she get preggo.

12 hours ago, Otti said:

i can answer this:  use OKW,have the setting Petstuff enabled,have the Pet Animations from Mike24,and let the dog wohoo a Simette on her fertile days,so she get preggo.

To get the dog breeder trait you need your sim female to loose her virginity with a dog ... or to get level 10 in zoolover skill if your sim is no longer virgin.