Thanks for the update, I encountered other bugs. One smaller and one big. Smaller error is when performing a delivery task to Old Hroldan Inn. I miss the navigation arrow, first I did not know where to ship the shipment. A big bug occurred after delivery of the shipment, I was constantly showing me the report about the accomplished task. It is no longer possible to perform any new tasks. 

enb 2018_05_23 17_40_13_64.jpg

enb 2018_05_23 17_40_16_69.jpg

41 minutes ago, COLOCO said:

i mean Bishop skyrim romance

Hide contents

I think not... except if he have a problem with vampires (the mod turns you into a vampire, maybe an option to stay humancould be welcomed), and if you don't turn him into meat pie, of course.

Sexlab romance is an amazing mod, by the way! But I never met that Bishop (a priest into a romance mod, that can be interesting...)

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Yep. It's work. You'll stau human.

Now I need to solve the clients problems... you see, the place is... empty. Not a good thing for a restaurant...

This is good news.

Restaurant without guests is bad for business.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Jimi123 said:

how to get the license and which steward is meant ? in riften is no dialouge or anything for ravenous to get the license :( help pls

I've solved the same problem, you have to go to the Windhelm palace. Because the jarals and others were transferred to the Windhelm palace after taking power by the Empire.

• 4 weeks later...

All help appreciated.

I started this mod, and it was quite fun, but now after selling as many meat pies as I could (do I need to sell every single one??) I went back to the vampire mistress, clicked I sold the pies and  the quest title- A new shop in the Rift: licence cook and meat pies - appeared on screen as if complete, but then...no more dialogue options .

Interestingly, the quest is now in faint at the bottom of the quest list as if it is done, but I note there is a setstage command listed if the quest does not proceed, which is setstage a1RShop2Bis.

Unfortunately, this does nothing and I am wondering if there is an updated setsage I should be using?

On 7/6/2018 at 3:17 AM, TBoneTones said:

All help appreciated.

I started this mod, and it was quite fun, but now after selling as many meat pies as I could (do I need to sell every single one??) I went back to the vampire mistress, clicked I sold the pies and  the quest title- A new shop in the Rift: licence cook and meat pies - appeared on screen as if complete, but then...no more dialogue options .

Interestingly, the quest is now in faint at the bottom of the quest list as if it is done, but I note there is a setstage command listed if the quest does not proceed, which is setstage a1RShop2Bis.

Unfortunately, this does nothing and I am wondering if there is an updated setsage I should be using?

The quest a1RShop2bis have a start problem. You need to start it manually by suing the console (its in the previous quest last objective).

On 7/7/2018 at 1:47 PM, Delzaron said:

The quest a1RShop2bis have a start problem. You need to start it manually by suing the console (its in the previous quest last objective).

I am sorry, I don't understand?  'Suing' the console?  To start it manually?  Surely, using a setstage console command is a manual procedure?

Are you saying I need to delete my saves and go back to near the end of that quest and use the console command then?

15 hours ago, TBoneTones said:

I am sorry, I don't understand?  'Suing' the console?  To start it manually?  Surely, using a setstage console command is a manual procedure?

Are you saying I need to delete my saves and go back to near the end of that quest and use the console command then?

Yes. Set stage console. I don't understand why the quest refuse to launch the quest, but it's the case...

But it works manually...

On 7/9/2018 at 5:27 PM, Delzaron said:

Yes. Set stage console. I don't understand why the quest refuse to launch the quest, but it's the case...

But it works manually...

Alas, no...that is what i was meaning with my first post.  Even manually - typing in the console command - does not make the quest advance :O(

However, i see there is an update? I shall try that.

13 hours ago, TBoneTones said:

Alas, no...that is what i was meaning with my first post.  Even manually - typing in the console command - does not make the quest advance :O(

However, i see there is an update? I shall try that.

setstage a1rshop2bis 0

On 7/11/2018 at 5:09 PM, Delzaron said:

setstage a1rshop2bis 0

That worked, many thanks. ? 

Alas, I am now stuck ? after killing Armina's Boss - LU'Ah Al Skaven?   The quest does not update in the Quest List, and Armina has no dialogue to now become the waitress, she still has Quest marker on her head, however?

13 hours ago, TBoneTones said:

That worked, many thanks. ? 

Alas, I am now stuck ? after killing Armina's Boss - LU'Ah Al Skaven?   The quest does not update in the Quest List, and Armina has no dialogue to now become the waitress, she still has Quest marker on her head, however?

Setstage problem... setstage it.

12 hours ago, markdf said:

A feature that would go great with Ravenous would be a scenario for Alternate Start, so that players could easily jump right into the mod. Same for From The Deeps.

Yep... but It need to change the prologue a litte... and by the way I don't know to make a an alternate start compatible prologue...