Ass bounce, Does it exist?

Ravejob

It does indeed exist.

My characters butt and boobs have jiggle physics when I jump and run it is from this body pack use the booty one.

Don't forget to have a BnB Compatability Skeleton.

I forgot where I got it from so I can't credit the original author for being awesome.

It does indeed exist.

My characters butt and boobs have jiggle physics when I jump and run it is from this body pack use the booty one.

Don't forget to have a BnB Compatability Skeleton.

I forgot where I got it from so I can't credit the original author for being awesome.

Dude thank you so much! =D I hope other people see this aswell

it still will not work right. you need the animations files and correct skeleton with butt and boobs bones in them most animations whre created with just boob bones there was no skeleton with butt bones in them etc.. and it is still just body mesh if you are wearing clothing there is no more bounce.

So if the butt is jiggling then that means that the butt bones where attached to breast bones. so it still will not look like anything near skyrim.

DocL is the only one who came close to finsih it:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27145-bbb-for-fallout/

But as you can see it was never finsihed.

That is true it is not as good as skyrims but it does still jiggle.

I have also tested the body with sexouts animations and some animations where the character is veritcal, like a bj animation,

rather than horizontal, like doggy style, the butt jiggles in response to the animation just fine; though again it is not as good as it could be but it still gets the job done.

When your horisontal the butt kind of collapses in on itself but hey some jiggle is better then no jiggle at all and it works just fine when your wearing nothing at all =D or if you stay veritcal.

Your welcome.

I'm surprised that nobody knew about this.

I think it came from the sexout common resources package.

Still not entirely sure =D.

It comes from here, under optional files, although I don't see who made them at first glance.

Removing the attachment you posted, because I don't see a 'feel free to upload elsewhere' permission on it.

Posting here so I can know the answer too, but as I know there's nothing on this field yet.

That parasite in the city picture! :D Sorry just had to comment on that!

Your welcome.

I'm surprised that nobody knew about this.

I think it came from the sexout common resources package.

Still not entirely sure =D.

It comes from here, under optional files, although I don't see who made them at first glance.

Removing the attachment you posted, because I don't see a 'feel free to upload elsewhere' permission on it.

Do you have a link to a skyrim similar too it, i had alot of trouble setting up for the breast physics, but just wondering!

Yeah sorry about the upload I didn't know where it was to see if I had permission to reupload it.

If you want jiggle physics in skyrim you just need:

Xp32 maximum compatablility skeleton.

Hdt physics for some awesome booty shaking.

Body mod which supports bnb/hdt physics.

Archived