Fertile Breeder - Captured

In escaping Callville when i go the the ranger station the NCR Rangers are attacking me for some reason and everyone else starts attacking me including Jocelyn i think is her name, If the ncr rangers are not there everything goes as normal but why are they being hostile to me for? I wasn't wearing anything.

In escaping Callville when i go the the ranger station the NCR Rangers are attacking me for some reason and everyone else starts attacking me including Jocelyn i think is her name, If the ncr rangers are not there everything goes as normal but why are they being hostile to me for?

Are you on good terms with the NCR? If not, chances are I messed up with factions & aggression.

Seems to be the ones at the camp that are hostile. because i  traveled to another NCR base and they weren't hostile. Is there anyway to continue?

There is, but it's gonna take some time, once you arrive at the camp, open console and type "tcai" - this will make all hostile NPCs in the radius stop, literally stop, then you'll have to click on every single one of them (in console) and type "addtofaction 1b2a4 0". After that, type "tcai" again to see if there are any hostile NPCs left, if not, you're good to go, if there are still some, repeat the above steps.

can't start the Remnant quest. when i get to the place, there are three super mutants and a red vault door.

The mutants are hostiles and if i get too close to the to the door, the brotherhood suddenly appears with a flash and i get stuck. They fight the super mutants, then some non hostiles mutants and a robot shows up. After the fight, the brotherhood walks away, but I'm still stuck. I can crouch but nothing else.

can't start the Remnant quest. when i get to the place, there are three super mutants and a red vault door.

The mutants are hostiles and if i get too close to the to the door, the brotherhood suddenly appears with a flash and i get stuck. They fight the super mutants, then some non hostiles mutants and a robot shows up. After the fight, the brotherhood walks away, but I'm still stuck. I can crouch but nothing else.

You will have to talk to the Brotherhood squad before attacking the Vault. They're near the Devil's Gullet, close to the vault.

It says ask Burke for permission to move Shirley and leads me to trading post 118 but i can't find Burke anywhere?

If I'm not mistaken, Burke should be in Sloan (if this is the medic quest). He's standing near the edge of town facing Quarry Junction.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't do the Deathclaw quest when I talk to the ranger guy who's name I can't remember he says civilians shouldn't be out there or the brotherhood of steel one I only have the option to say not up my alley.I finished broken steel and had tor use player.removefromfaction 1d3fe because certain NCR npc's like Sgt. Kilborn were hostile could this be the cause?

I got the super mutant quest to start but I cant give birth it keeps saying i need to remove my clothes but the only thing that's equipped is the fully pregnant and that can't be unequipped.

I believe I might have tried to force equip a pregnant body that isn't recognized by Pregnancy so it doesn't get removed. Try opening console and see which outfit you're wearing (it should be marked as "worn") and then unequip it.

I got the super mutant quest to start but I cant give birth it keeps saying i need to remove my clothes but the only thing that's equipped is the fully pregnant and that can't be unequipped.

I believe I might have tried to force equip a pregnant body that isn't recognized by Pregnancy so it doesn't get removed. Try opening console and see which outfit you're wearing (it should be marked as "worn") and then unequip it.

How do i do this?

How do i do this?

To open the console, press the tilde "~" key.

Select your character on-screen.

Type "ShowInventory" (without quotations)

Here you'll see a list of all the items your character is carrying. One of those should have the word "worn" next to it.

Once you've found it, type "UnEquipItem <BaseID>" (<BaseID> is the 8-digit string next to the item.)

• 2 weeks later...

With gratuitous use of save/load, I've managed to eek past the numerous bugs in the garden of babylon quest, except the last. How do I receive/find the key to open the door to get out of the gardens?

Edit: NM got it with the command console unlock. I didn't think of it at first because i play with a controller and almost never use command console.

Another annoying thing about the end of that quest is if you talk to the woman after the quest is done, you'll have to reload to escape the conversation.

so im trying the ranger deathclaw quest and i get captured and mount zeus and even have the eggs but the rouge keeps saying mount the deathclaw not advancing even though im doing what he says

Does this fix the issue?

yup i was able to advance the quest after installing that,thanks

so im trying the ranger deathclaw quest and i get captured and mount zeus and even have the eggs but the rouge keeps saying mount the deathclaw not advancing even though im doing what he says

Does this fix the issue?

yup i was able to advance the quest after installing that,thanks

Glad to hear. Once I'm done with the current BB quest, I'll see about running through some other hotbeds for bugs and fix whatever I can in FB.