Fertile Breeder - Captured

Fertile Breeder - Captured

View File

Wiki Editors wanted. Here's the wiki. PM me for questions.

This module for Fertile Breeder takes you through the darker sides of the Mojave. Rather than being paid for your services and doing it at your leisure, you are about to find out that some people aren't as forthcoming as the people you've dealt with so far.

You will be imprisoned and forced to breed for your captors. It will not be a Sunday trip, so be warned.

Episodes:
Deathclaw

Talk to SSgt. Mason after turning in an egg to him. He will ask you to seek out a faction of Rogue Rangers. Meet up with a fellow ranger near Nipton and be stunned as there is nothing you can do once you reach the Rogues' hideout.

The Garden

Talk to Clover in Westside, near the Casa Madrid, she will take you to the fabled Garden of Babylon, where you will discover the fates of unlucky adventurers entering the same cave.

The Call of Callville

Head to the newly added town of Callville near Bittersprings and unveil the mystery surrounding the town.
This is an episode with multiple quests and a branching path, diverging at several points in the main story line. The primary choices you'll be given... do you resist or join the coming darkness?

The Remnant

Talk to a group of Brotherhood of Steel soldiers near the Devil's Throat. Together with them, you must deal with a new Super Mutant threat rising from a previously undiscovered Vault.

Quest ID's (in case you have to force a stage)

The first group of symbols are the EditorID's. You won't have to use those.
The second group (e.g.: XX000ADD) is the ID you'll have to use in console. Replace the "XX" with the load order of FBCaptured.
Example: SetStage "12000ADD 20"
FBC2 XX000ADD: The Seeds of Treason

FBC3 XX001D1D: The Garden of Babylon

FBC4M1 XX007381: Dark Waters
FBC4M2 XX007380: Dark Times
FBC4M3 XX007382: Desperate Measures
FBC4M4 XX007383: Locks and Monsters
FBC4C1 XX007384: The Black Veil
FBC4C2 XX007385: Black Dawn
FBC4N1 XX007386: A New Dawn
FBC4N2 XX007E57: Eyes in the Dark
FBC4N3 XX007E58: Blade in the Darkness
FBC4N4 XX007E59: Light in the Darkness

FBC5 XX003FEB: The Remnant

Halloween Countdown pictures

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/07/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fertile Breeder

I finished the quest.  Thought you might like to hear that I really like it!  and you also might want to know the problems i had with it.  Obviously not too bad as i was able to finish it.

First, after sex with the Death claws the NPC's fell inot the ground a sometimes, especially the black girl.  I was told this may be sexout positioning, so if it never happens to you forget it.

The dialog was confusing, as all the options with each toon show up at the start, but I sent the guy to the pit at wrong time, and had to reload and I also had him fight Kim at wrong time and had to reload as I had not recruited her.  Tihis was the main problem I had.

when I exited the cave, mason said something so fast I could not read it and walked off.

When i went back to the cave, the female rangers were just standing around in their armor.  They should be gone OR naked and pregnant or patrolling.

Overall great job.

tried out the quest seems that the captors have all the dialogue for the quest at the start. You can lure the guy in to kill him very quickly and kim gets dialogue about being with a deathclaw before you try to win her to your side. Are there supposed to be deathclaws in the pen or do you only get taken to them to be bred?

Hmmm... This is very odd. I'll look into it later today. And no, the claws are supposed to stay in Olympus, same goes for the dialogue, it's supposed to show up on certain stages only...

I forgot one other thing. When Kim takes you to have fun, after you recruit her, Lucan will show up sometimes, and take you back to the pen leaving her stuck there. After I recruited Kim, Lucan never appeared at the pen agin, but only appeared sometimes when Kim took us to where the death laws were.

So when do the rangers collect the eggs because I have been siting in the cave for a week whit my first one and nothings happend.

Lucan should be checking on you once every day. If you have the eggs, he should take them amd send you back to the deathclaws, otherwise he'll send you back to get the eggs nourished. I'll check into this.

Who is that SSgt. Mason you're supposed to talk with? Where is him? Couldn't find him in the wiki,

He's added by the main module, not the base game. He's in the Mojave Outpost, behind the main building.

Teasers for the new episode: a triplet of pictures from the new worldspace which is being used for the Garden of Babylon. Yes, they look a little boring, but they will be further expanded with grass, flora and furniture. Until then, here's the pics.

Support me on Patreon to get access to more material, including all the dialogue currently planned to be used for the entire episode.

post-429874-0-03206500-1434525305_thumb.jpg

post-429874-0-46965000-1434525312_thumb.jpg

post-429874-0-03761200-1434525323_thumb.jpg

Garden of Babylon...intriguing ....

Quite so, right? Basically I ripped some existing cells and manipulated them to my own twisted needs. So if someone with has experience (and vacant time), I'll gladly take anyone who is good with creating/editing worldspaces.

I have given birth to an egg.   But nothing still happens.  Lucan comes to the cage door, never enters, then goes and sits in the chair without collecting any eggs.  I have my sexout pregnancy set at 10% (thinking of reducing that, its a lot of waiting and sleeping).  Would waiting and sleeping be causing the issue?  I thought I would include my mod list to show what I am running.

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm=1
Project Nevada - Core.esm=1
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm=1
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutCommonResources.esm=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
SexoutOffSpring.esm=1
Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
SexoutTryout.esm=1
Fertile Breeder.esp=1
Vault-HQ1_NV.esm=1
SexoutSoliciting.esm=1
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1
msexBase.esm=1
FBFarm.esp=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp=1
NevadaSkies.esm=1
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm=1
SexoutDrugging.esm=1
SexoutStore.esm=1
FBCaptured.esp=1
UWHNV-Core.esm=1
UnethicalDeeds.esm=1
msexTopsOffice.esm=1
MikotoBeauty.esm=1
boa ncrpahelmet.esp=1
Boacombat2glove.esp=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp=1
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp=1
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp=1
Vurt's WFO.esp=1
ILO - GS Shack.esp=1
ILO - Nevada Skies Patch.esp=1
MikotoBeauty.esp=1
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp=1
SexoutSpunk.esp=1
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp=1
SexoutSound.esp=1
Sexout-Amra.esp=1
SunnyCompanion.esp=1
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp=1
UWHNV-Addon-FollowerHome.esp=1
msexFort.esp=1
SexoutSoliciting-DLC.esp=1
SexoutSS_C.esp=1
msexCourtesan.esp=1
msexVeronica.esp=1
SexoutSexAssault.esp=1
SmallerTalk.esp=1
SexoutPosNew.esp=1
SexoutZAZ.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
UWHNV-Addon-DLC.esp=1
UWHNV-Addon-NoCompanionsRoom.esp=1
UWHNV-Addon-GRA.esp=1
bzArmour.esp=1
FNNsysNV.esp=1
UWHNV-Addon-Time for Bed NV.esp=1
NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp=1

So my poor character sits in her cell with an egg and is being ignored current, hoping you can help.  (edit) Not fishing for a spoiler really, but after sitting in the cell for 35 game days or so, was a bit frustrating (edit)

I have given birth to an egg.   But nothing still happens.  Lucan comes to the cage door, never enters, then goes and sits in the chair without collecting any eggs.  I have my sexout pregnancy set at 10% (thinking of reducing that, its a lot of waiting and sleeping).  Would waiting and sleeping be causing the issue?  I thought I would include my mod list to show what I am running.

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1

DeadMoney.esm=1

HonestHearts.esm=1

OldWorldBlues.esm=1

LonesomeRoad.esm=1

GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1

ClassicPack.esm=1

MercenaryPack.esm=1

TribalPack.esm=1

CaravanPack.esm=1

Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm=1

Project Nevada - Core.esm=1

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm=1

Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp=1

Sexout.esm=1

SexoutCommonResources.esm=1

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1

SexoutOffSpring.esm=1

Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm=1

SexoutSlavery.esm=1

SexoutTryout.esm=1

Fertile Breeder.esp=1

Vault-HQ1_NV.esm=1

SexoutSoliciting.esm=1

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1

msexBase.esm=1

FBFarm.esp=1

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp=1

NevadaSkies.esm=1

Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm=1

SexoutDrugging.esm=1

SexoutStore.esm=1

FBCaptured.esp=1

UWHNV-Core.esm=1

UnethicalDeeds.esm=1

msexTopsOffice.esm=1

MikotoBeauty.esm=1

boa ncrpahelmet.esp=1

Boacombat2glove.esp=1

Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp=1

Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp=1

Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp=1

Project Nevada - All DLC.esp=1

Vurt's WFO.esp=1

ILO - GS Shack.esp=1

ILO - Nevada Skies Patch.esp=1

MikotoBeauty.esp=1

Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp=1

SexoutSpunk.esp=1

SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp=1

SexoutSound.esp=1

Sexout-Amra.esp=1

SunnyCompanion.esp=1

Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp=1

UWHNV-Addon-FollowerHome.esp=1

msexFort.esp=1

SexoutSoliciting-DLC.esp=1

SexoutSS_C.esp=1

msexCourtesan.esp=1

msexVeronica.esp=1

SexoutSexAssault.esp=1

SmallerTalk.esp=1

SexoutPosNew.esp=1

SexoutZAZ.esp=1

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1

UWHNV-Addon-DLC.esp=1

UWHNV-Addon-NoCompanionsRoom.esp=1

UWHNV-Addon-GRA.esp=1

bzArmour.esp=1

FNNsysNV.esp=1

UWHNV-Addon-Time for Bed NV.esp=1

NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp=1

So my poor character sits in her cell with an egg and is being ignored current, hoping you can help

I believe it's probably an issue with Lucan's package behavior. If you were to select him in console and type "moveto player", likely the console will tell you he picked a sandbox package, rather than the dialogue package he is supposed to pick. I've already looked into it a little, and maybe this .esp will fix the issue. If not, use console to kill Lucan, then have him resurrected again.

Also, a note to anyone downloading this .esp: DO NOT TALK TO CLOVER!!! If you by any means manage to find her in a currently secret location, do not speak to her. She is part of the next episode currently under construction. Talking to her will lead you to a dead end while being stuck somewhere.

FBCaptured.esp

Hiho!

Ich muss mich leider auch mit einem kleinen Problem melden.
Ich bekam eine Meldung, dass eine Todeskralle geboren wurde, obwohl mir noch 3 Tage Schwangerschaft angezeigt wurden. (Meine Einstellung liegt derzeit bei 5% also ca 2 Wochen, um den Mod zu testen).
Nach dieser Meldung war ich noch immer schwanger und die kleine Todeskralle wurde von Doyle durch den Zaun attackiert, woraufhin er von Kim erschossen wurde.
Ich konnte ihn 1x wiederbeleben (resurrect), doch Kim erschoss ihn sofort wieder und die Leiche verschwand auch sofort, so dass eine neuerliche Wiederbelebung nicht möglich war. Mittlerweile habe ich Spielstände geladen, die spielintern 14 Tage alt sind, doch das Problem trat immer wieder auf.

Daraufhin habe ich die Schwangerschaftszeit der NPC's verkürzt, einen Spielstand geladen, bevor Kim geschwängert wurde, doch nun bewegen sich weder Doyle noch Lucan zum Käfig.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hiho!

I must also report a small problem myself unfortunately.
I got a message that a deathclaws was born, though my 3 day pregnancy were displayed. (My attitude is currently at 5% ie about 2 weeks to test the mod).
After this message, I was still pregnant and the small deathclaws was attacked by Doyle through the fence, and he was shot by Kim.
I could revive him 1x (resurrect), but Kim shot him again immediately and the body disappeared immediately so that a recent revival was not possible. Meanwhile, I have loaded Scores that are internally game 14 days old, but the problem occurred again and again.

Then I shorten the gestation period of the NPC's, a game was loaded before Kim was pregnant, but now neither Doyle nor Lucan move to the cage.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ach so, kleiner Nachtrag.

Doyle (2F00188D) lässt sich via Cheat "player.placeatme" leider nicht ins Spiel integrieren.

Oh, little addendum.

Doyle (2F00188D) can be via cheat unfortunately "player.placeatme" not integrate into play.

Hiho!

Ich muss mich leider auch mit einem kleinen Problem melden.

Ich bekam eine Meldung, dass eine Todeskralle geboren wurde, obwohl mir noch 3 Tage Schwangerschaft angezeigt wurden. (Meine Einstellung liegt derzeit bei 5% also ca 2 Wochen, um den Mod zu testen).

Nach dieser Meldung war ich noch immer schwanger und die kleine Todeskralle wurde von Doyle durch den Zaun attackiert, woraufhin er von Kim erschossen wurde.

Ich konnte ihn 1x wiederbeleben (resurrect), doch Kim erschoss ihn sofort wieder und die Leiche verschwand auch sofort, so dass eine neuerliche Wiederbelebung nicht möglich war. Mittlerweile habe ich Spielstände geladen, die spielintern 14 Tage alt sind, doch das Problem trat immer wieder auf.

Daraufhin habe ich die Schwangerschaftszeit der NPC's verkürzt, einen Spielstand geladen, bevor Kim geschwängert wurde, doch nun bewegen sich weder Doyle noch Lucan zum Käfig.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hiho!

I must also report a small problem myself unfortunately.

I got a message that a deathclaws was born, though my 3 day pregnancy were displayed. (My attitude is currently at 5% ie about 2 weeks to test the mod).

After this message, I was still pregnant and the small deathclaws was attacked by Doyle through the fence, and he was shot by Kim.

I could revive him 1x (resurrect), but Kim shot him again immediately and the body disappeared immediately so that a recent revival was not possible. Meanwhile, I have loaded Scores that are internally game 14 days old, but the problem occurred again and again.

Then I shorten the gestation period of the NPC's, a game was loaded before Kim was pregnant, but now neither Doyle nor Lucan move to the cage.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ach so, kleiner Nachtrag.

Doyle (2F00188D) lässt sich via Cheat "player.placeatme" leider nicht ins Spiel integrieren.

Oh, little addendum.

Doyle (2F00188D) can be via cheat unfortunately "player.placeatme" not integrate into play.

There should not be a baby deathclaw, and (not trying to be racist here) I'm assuming you might be using a German version of the game... So maybe the problem is in the system language (please, German, Spanish, Japanese, whatever, tell me whether there's problems on your version due to language), but very likely due to the fact that a deathclaw was hatched.

Go to the MCM settings for Pregnancy and set the offspring growth rate to its slowest, the game checks for eggs, not tiny deathclaws. Hopefully this will fix the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

1) How do you join the rogues?

2) When you get to 8 eggs that you have given Lori, you can't give here anymore eggs? What is wrong.

1: right now, you can't, it's something I might do later on.

2: I don't know... Do you have the right type of eggs?