A really funny moment

Roachboy

I thougth I'd just share what happened a moment ago in-game and had me almost rolling on the floor.

I had started a new game and was exploring Vilverin. Besides lovers, I have a couple of other mods installed that will be important: Hammer of the Mastersmith is one of them: an Argonian adventurer carries a magical hammer that can be used to repair and enchant equipment (after completing a questline).

Now this adventurer is also supposed to explore the ruins / caves ... and sometimes you find him dead ... then it's easy to get the hammer. Sometimes he is tougher than the enemies ... then ... well ... you could kill him - which I always felt a bit bad about.

I also use a mod that gives killed undead a certain chance of getting up again after a couple of minutes.

Now as I said, I was exploring Vilverin and had just dispatched a couple of skeletons. Just at this point, the Argonian walks into the room. *sigh ... guess I have to kill him to get the hammer* ...

But first, let's have some sex ... I offer to have sex with him for payment ... and he offers 2400 Septims ;)

We have sex, we collapse spent on the floor ... at just this moment, one of the skeletons gets up again, walks up to the helpless Argonian and "whack" kills him with one blow of his boney fist.

In the meantime I have recovered and kill the skeleton again ... and then take the hammer off the body of the Argonian ... ;)

GAH! I always hated that damn chance to reanimate option! Mixed with the option of increased spawns, it was an endless circle heal, bash, and reanimate.

Though I never heard of Hammer of the Mastersmith , I must investigate that further.

Lol, that was funny.

Here's another funny one from the other thread where you helped out...

I just did a new clean install of Oblivion  ;D and downloaded and installed' date=' Lovers with PK Extender 2.4, Lovers Creatures 1.4.1 latest, Lovers Creatures Animation Project 2.1 Fix, Lovers Creatures Test, Lovers with PK Extender 2.4 and LoversJoburg for extender, just to name a few.

I started the game with arrive by ship as I hate the dungeon tutorial entrance and I made a Female Day Walker to start my new game play with and named her Darkheart, a lovely lady in my opinion.  :P

Well just a minute or two into the game just after she had taken her  new stuff from the bag she was knocked down, made entirely nude, and raped.  :-[

So she gets up and I put the robe she had just gotten from the bag on her and fast traveled her to the market district.  8)

As soon as she get's there I run her forward up the stairs and she gets knocked down and raped by the old beggar woman that has turned into a hermaphrodite, several of the town folk gathered to cheer the old lady on and when she was done the town folks all took turns raping Darkheart.  :o

She finely gets free and I run her back down the stairs (putting her robe on as she runs) and out of the Imperial City and Northeast past the Imperial City Prison.  :(

I head her North and into the Heartlands and then she gets knocked down and raped by a wolf, twice.  :'( 

I have Darkheart fight the wolf and kill it, almost dieing herself in the fight, so I hide her and heal her up and start her running North again, why I thought to go to Bruma I do not know but that was were I was heading.  :-\

Then something really weird happened, Darkheart was knocked down and raped by a DEER, during the rape she gets surrounded by the whole herd of sex crazed deer and they all take a turn at raping

her!  ???

I mean really, what is the world of Oblivion coming to when a lady has to be afraid of being gang raped by a herd of  kinky deer.  :o

At this point after all the deer had left I saved and exited the game.

Any help I could get would be greatly appreciated as Darkheart is afraid to come out of hiding at this time.  ::)

[/quote]

ROFL!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Here's mine...though it's not really funny as it breaks my original objective...

I download and install "Lovers True Crime" and go to test it out by raping someone in front of the guards in Cheydinhal. After my fun is over, I get the usual "Stop Criminal..." and choose "Serve Sentence".

The screen dims and the splash screen with the loading bar comes up and I'm thinking to myself..."woohoo! Time to test out the new mod install!!".

Suddenly, I wake up in a cave looking room...very rough with boulders for flooring and dirt instead of concrete and bars. There is a huge urn in the room with a rough looking sword and a mace. And the door to the cell is open! This can't be anywhere in Cheydinhal....unless they just carved a new set of jail cells out of the floor beneath the castle.

I open the cell to the door and I'm immediately greeted by two Grummites with lust in their eyes. One of them gets the drop on me and beats me twice with his sword...dropping me down to 20% health. I feel myself passing out and I fall to the floor, only to be anally raped by the grummite and his friend repeatedly.

As they take turns with my bum...I wish I hadn't disabled the "AAAMAKERQUEST" script in my "Unholy Darkness" mod. The "Maker" would have rescued me from my tormentors and brought me back to my recovery tomb in the Imperial City. Why oh why did I make him go away!?!?!?

After the two grummites have their fun, one of them club me in the head, killing me in the process and forcing me to reload.

Archived