[Req] Gangbang(5p at least) with NPCs/Beasts

smlover

Greetings,

I would like to see an animation of one of my followers is being raped by at least 4 other npc's or beasts (since my character is male selecting a female npc is important) in a gangbang. As long as I know most animations are for 3somes. There was some 4some animations in non-sexlab animation pack but they were removed because of some problems. Is there a mod for this? If there is not, that is an important missing animation in sexlab.

For a beast gangbang I have all the necessary plugins and animations installed for sexlab up to (5creatures). But I can not start the animation by selecting the NPC I would like to be gangbanged by using N key. Also 3somes are not being initiated by this method (I use "all nude play" and "slut shout" to start 3somes) but these 2 mods never initiated a 4p or 5p animations :( How can I start creature gangbang animations?

Thanks for your answers :)

(is there a bug-free method to change my character into a female? I've tried racemenu but my game CTD most of the times. Even it's not CTD my character didn't recognized as a female in the game during missions and various interactions)

Cheers,

Falmers and Draugr have an animation with 3-5 of them + one character (PC or NPC), you can use Sexlab MatchMaker or Sexlab Mass MatchMaker to initiate it.

Thank you so much :) I thought all nude play or slut shout should initiate that animations. Does it work for hentai creatures summoned falmer and draugr?

Falmers and Draugr have an animation with 3-5 of them + one character (PC or NPC), you can use Sexlab MatchMaker or Sexlab Mass MatchMaker to initiate it.

Thank you so much :) I thought all nude play or slut shout should initiate that animations. Does it work for hentai creatures summoned falmer and draugr?

You're welcome. And yes, it does (also works with creatures spawned via console).

You're welcome. And yes, it does (also works with creatures spawned via console).

Works perfectly thanks again :)

Archived