Blender IK Constraints: What are the clavicle bone flexibility values?

Veniat

Not sure if this is the right place to post this:

I'm trying to setup my rig for animation in FONV and I'm having a bit of trouble working out the degree of movement available to the clavicle bone in amra's rig.  Would anyone happen to know what values I should be putting in the rotation constraint over the XYZ Local Axes in Blender for the two clavicle bones? 

I think I need it for the wrists as well due to the way the bones have been placed, if anyone would happen to know.

I'm used to setting up constraints in 3DS Max so I'm not 100% sure if I'm doing this right, I haven't really been able to find an up to date guide though it seems to be working properly after testing.

After experimenting a bit min <-10, -10, -15> and max <15, 15, 10> over the local rotational space seems to look somewhat realistic on the left clavicle bone - if anyone ever asks in the future. 

Archived