SOLVED ISSUE: FNIS; Reading ZaZAnimationPackERROR(2026): Too many animations

SOLVED ISSUE

FNIS Reading ZaZAnimationPack; Too many animations

So, when I run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, I get the following issue:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FNIS Behavior V5.2   2015-06-01 15:40:44
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow" 
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon" 
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump" 

Reading ActionPoser V?.? ...
Reading APSexIdles V?.? ...
Reading Bathing in Skyrim V?.? ...
Reading BBLSmusic V?.? ...
Reading BeeingFemale V2.2b ...
Reading Bestialityrap V?.? ...
Reading DanceTogether V?.? ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 1 paired, 1 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.0 ...
Reading DPoser V?.? ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V?.? ...
Reading FNIS V5.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading HalosPoser V?.? ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.6 ...
Reading PinupPairs V?.? ...
Reading PinupPoser V?.? ...
Reading Pinups V?.? ...
Reading Pinups2 V?.? ...
Reading Pinups3 V?.? ...
Reading Pinups4 V?.? ...
Reading Pinups5 V?.? ...
Reading PinupsEX1 V?.? ...
Reading PinupsEX2 V?.? ...
Reading PinupsEX3 V?.? ...
Reading PinupsEX4 V?.? ...
Reading PinupsEX5 V?.? ...
Reading PinupsMen V?.? ...
Reading potionsbeta V?.? ...
Reading PrivateNeeds V?.? ...
Reading P_CombatIdles V?.? ...
Reading P_FemaleIdles V?.? ...
Reading P_Pose_And_Animations V?.? ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...
Reading SerialStrip V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...
Reading SlavesOfTamriel V1.3  ( 3 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 1 alternate animations) ...
Reading SNSD V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPackERROR(2026): Too many animations  1435 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  b ZazAPPillSXBOLick01A ZazAPPillSXBOLick01A.hkx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks in advance  :)
  • 4 weeks later...

wow, I think I found a solution to this problem

Just go to folder of zaz animations Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack

and delete this .txt file - FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt

After this just run FNIS one more time

I do not know, it always works or not, but it helped me

Just go to folder of zaz animations Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack

Yes you fixed it. But probably not the way you intended.

By removing FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt you simply deactivated ZazAnimationPack. Does this solve the problem for you?  :D

What happens here is that you hit a limit. Like the error says: TOO MANY ANIMATIONS. Not a fix number, but far beyond 6000 custom animations. Do you think this is healthy? Don't you regularly get load CTD with that many animations?

Simply remove some animations mods you don't need all the time. Do you regularly need all of Halo's poses? I can't believe.

I certainly could simply increase this number, but I will not do this. Because it means that either users will little memory will suffer even more from long FNIS generation times. Or I would have to spend MANY hours to implement memory optimizations which I really don't want. I rather spend my time on new functionality.  :shy:

• 2 months later...

Definitely worked for me. Thanks x100000

You really should read Fore's post just above yours. When you delete that file, you may as well uninstall the Zaz Pack entirely, because you effectively broke it.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

For me, the solution of this problem is : before activate the last version of Halo poser, i must desactivate Pinup poser.  

How could it be when Halo's Poser has Pinap Poser included?

Next, I'd like to know how many animations FNIS is able to include?
In my turn I got the same TOO MANY ANIMATIONS break when been trying to register Halo's Poser pack. Had to remove it from Data folder. Ran FNIS and saw:

5372 animations for 22 mods successfully included (character)
 543 animations for 2 mods and 26 creatures successfully included.

Is there any way to extend the FNIS possibilities?

In my case, this error was provoked because 2 differents mods (pinup poser & Halo) used the same poses.  I have no problem after erasing pinup poser mod, but i dont know how to extend fnis possibilities.

I’m sorry for my bad english but I’m a french speaker. 

Dans mon cas, cette erreur a été provoquée par le fait que 2 mods (pinup poser & Halo) utilisaient les mêmes poses.  Le problème a été réglé en effaçant pinup poser et ses fichiers, mais j’ignore comment modifier les réglages de fnis ou si d’autres éléments peuvent provoquer cette erreur.     

• 2 weeks later...

By removing FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt you simply deactivated ZazAnimationPack. Does this solve the problem for you?  :D

What happens here is that you hit a limit. Like the error says: TOO MANY ANIMATIONS. Not a fix number, but far beyond 6000 custom animations. Do you think this is healthy? Don't you regularly get load CTD with that many animations?

Simply remove some animations mods you don't need all the time. Do you regularly need all of Halo's poses? I can't believe.

I certainly could simply increase this number, but I will not do this. Because it means that either users will little memory will suffer even more from long FNIS generation times. Or I would have to spend MANY hours to implement memory optimizations which I really don't want. I rather spend my time on new functionality.  :shy:

is there a simple way to increase the number of animations? I think I recently hit the limit ... I had about 5900 animations registered before I installed another animation mod  and got the error so im guessing its around 6000 for the limit.

I can register the 5900 animations in about 10 seconds so loading time defintly isn't an issue for me. my system is slightly above average but plenty of ram

any chance we can get a patch for people with decent comps to up the limit? or if its as simple as editing a line of text or something please tell me how and thanks in advance for all your work.

btw im using all the latest fnis 6.2 and sexlab 1.61b and SLAL with all available packs. and running about 250 mods with 0 errors in loot and a pretty stable game.

I really would like to know how to extend the limit of FNIS. i watched the file of Halo Poser, and that are very very very much animations. And i dont wanna delete the animations i already have, i took alot of time to let them all work fine together^^ I dont wana delete any of my combat or sex animations
Isnt there any txt in FNIS file wich we can simple edit to max the limit?
Or has anyone another good Posing mod?

Thats mine:

5162 animations for 19 mods successfully included (character)
 1076 animations for 4 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.

If i look one post above mine..if you really have over 6600 animations im wondeirng why Halo Poser isnt working -.-

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently, Fore set a soft cap for animations.  Once you go over that you will get the "ERROR(2026):  Too many animations" error.  He refuses to fix it and tells players to manually uninstall animations.  He set this soft cap and in no way is it a hard cap.  He also refuses to release the source code so others can fix it (he retired from modding).  Very disappointed with Fore right now!

• 1 month later...

Any chance of reconsidering the cap? Let the user decided whether the extra animations is worth the trouble.

• 1 month later...

dude your the Bom:)Deleting the Txt file worked:)thanx

• 2 weeks later...

64-bit skyrim aka Skyrim Special edition is comming.  Please let it fix this.  I'm guessing a lot of the basic mods will need to be rewriten and even then, the mod authors will have to get their hands on the 64bit game when it comes out.  Prepare yourselves, modders im looking in your direction.

By basic mods I mean SKSE, SkyUI, and what's the other one...  there's one other one that's totaly important... what could it be... oh yeah, FFFFFFFFNNNNNNIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS (FNIS) FNIS FNIS FNIS FNIS!!!!!!!

Hello Fore .. love your work ....

However.. I d like to inform you that with the release of latest funny business pack (2.34  for slal)  your self imposed  limitation have made it and for the first time IMPOSSIBLE for sexlab users to have all available animations in one profile working ...   I will include my usergenrated log to prove it ..  but just to to have this installation working I had to de install the following ... 

- have not used any creatures for 2 years now so not that .

- but your fnis pcea animationpackage had to go .. ( hence the error)

-  a nother modcalled animations ( opening door ,looting. etc)

- another mod called( eat, drink )

- about 70 % of zaz list file had to go ( good thing your user genrator told me exactly last line available) which is aproblem now because if a new mod comes out and it needs a certain zaz animation ..there is a chance that i will not have it!

NOTICE  I HAVE NO DUPLICATES  AT ALL .. I PERSONALLY EDITED ALL THE LIST FILES TOMAKE SURE OF THAT ... well over the years i mean :)   NASP pack is completely my doing and so on.  and at least  another 200 sexlab animations ( individuals)  that I do not use!

---

FNIS Behavior V6.3   10/14/2016 1:19:07 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\skyrim\

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Installing FNIS PCEA2

Reading Anubs V1.0 ...

Reading Bathing in Skyrim V?.? ...

Reading D_ManXX2 V1.0 ...

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\FNIS_PCEA2", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

Reading FunnyBiz V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizBound V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizFun V2.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizGroup V1.1 ...

Reading FunnyBizGuro V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizLover V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizNecro V2.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizRape V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizUn V2.0 ...

Reading Leito V1.0 ...

Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...

Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V3.1 ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading vlkSTRIP V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....

mt_behavior usage: 5.6 %   ( 0 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 6.9 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 80 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

6832 animations for 29 mods successfully included (character)

575 animations for 3 mods and 21 creatures successfully included.

3 Warning(s).

-------

my suggestion is to add a another 1000 or 2 for the limit ... just till 64 bit skyrim is out!

respect ..!

edit1:   Just for sake of accuracy

- i also disabled sexymoves by you ...

- and 2 mods for guards animations( gdo something)

- and  the funy biz animation package u see is not full..   I genraly strip creatures and female domination groups from those since I do not use them!

edit 2:

Well  after downloading xxl  fnis with 12000 limit...  every thing is  good .. and you can not get any lower end than my laptop ...  even though it is tweaked to perfection!

I guess my final suggestion is    

make your xxl version the default download and have the 6000 version as an option for low end pc's ( eventhough  it only applies to setup not actual playing lag!).

I've had a "too many ainimations error" too after i discovered this: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3086-poser-module-for-osa-skyrim-ascendancy-engine/.  It's an OSA based poser modual. No more horrific ring swaping.  I downloaded a few mods including Pinup Poser AND Halo Poser.  I found out later that halo poser includes all the poses in pinup poser.  That's reduntant.  gonna uninstall pinup poser and free up I dont know how many hundreds of animation slots.  

• 1 month later...

I don't understand that.

You all have too much animations, and then you uninstall a random mod, or anyhow a Mod which disables or uninstalls some Animations.

And then you think the Problem is solved?

Sadly it isnt solved you just uninstalled some animations and then FNIS diddnt load that much animations and the problem is gone.

But we all want use more and more animations, and nobody want uninstall this or this mod, especially mods and animations we like and we dont want miss in Skyrim.

I have now around 75XX animations and also 12XX Creature animations, then i got this error when i install another poser or animation mod, then i googled for it and i found again this thread.

The only way to solve this error is uninstall any mod which uses animations or simply delete animations we so or so dislike and which we dont use, till the limit of FNIS or Skyrim could be solved anyhow.

We're all animation Junkies i know, but the only way to Fix this, is uninstall some animations, and this isnt really a FIX. =^..^=

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I got this error on a mere 700 anims. But ye fnis 6.3 xxl fixed it.

Similar problem here. I removed nearly all of them:

> Reading ZaZAnimationPack

> ERROR(2026): Too many animations  1316

(well, looks like way under 6000 to me).

Trying that XXL thingy, thanks guys.