Lots of discussion on that sex skill tree. How about this: THat devious society mod can have some ridiculous skill tree modifications in an optional download. I'll add a sex one with all kinds of paths. This started as a joke but as I typed it I became serious. Go figure.

how about to make an addon for display model mod to be able to sexually use slaves in the position they are?

The big issue with using actors while they're locked in display model and zaz poses is that (with the exception of the stocks I think) there aren't any available animations.

but [sex lab defeat] is already having such functionality ...  you can use it only on enemys with defeat.

i whish i could use it on any npc like display model but with defeat functionality. That would be really immersive!

Just think about it... why should i take an npc home and bondage him somewhere without an option to have sex with this npc???

I've got no idea if this is possible, but if you dare to give it a shot, I'd love it

Can you link PSQ satiation/energy with FillHerUp inflation, so that your bellynode grows while gaining sperm and vice versa. If it's not easily doable, is it possible to simply link the satiation to bellynode, completing the same feature, but simply without use of FillHerUp (and ofc thus leaving us with less options).

how about to make an addon for display model mod to be able to sexually use slaves in the position they are?

The big issue with using actors while they're locked in display model and zaz poses is that (with the exception of the stocks I think) there aren't any available animations.

but [sex lab defeat] is already having such functionality ... you can use it only on enemys with defeat.

i whish i could use it on any npc like display model but with defeat functionality. That would be really immersive!

Just think about it... why should i take an npc home and bondage him somewhere without an option to have sex with this npc???

I think there's a misunderstanding going on, do you want to just have sex with people you've bound through display model or do you want to have sex with them while they maintain the pose you've set them in? Because the former should be easy but the latter is impossible due to lack of specific animations.

but [sex lab defeat] is already having such functionality ... you can use it only on enemys with defeat.

I think there's a misunderstanding going on, do you want to just have sex with people you've bound through display model or do you want to have sex with them while they maintain the pose you've set them in? Because the former should be easy but the latter is impossible due to lack of specific animations.

The first ... there are also in display model some same poses as also in defeat and there are in zaz animations for those poses... it would be perfect for example have also sex animation for those special poses from zaz. other poses can just stay wihtout sex option.

for example if i bring an npc home and bound him on the wall... i then can start dialog with him and select sex-able pose (the one with animation) to have sex with this npc. after sex he could get normal bound pose again.

I've just got into Skyrim modding and was disappointed to find out items like cuffs are just cosmetic and don't restrict your character at all like an armbinder does. Do you think a mod that makes cuffs or other arm bindings non cosmetic and restrict the player similar to an armbinder would be possible?

I've just got into Skyrim modding and was disappointed to find out items like cuffs are just cosmetic and don't restrict your character at all like an armbinder does. Do you think a mod that makes cuffs or other arm bindings non cosmetic and restrict the player similar to an armbinder would be possible?

search for devious devices ...

search for devious devices ...

I do have a bunch of those mods, what I mean is that when you equip cuffs with those mods they don't restrict your character at all like the way an armbinder does, you're still free to access your inventory and attack other players so basically they are just cosmetic (unless there is some way to make them actually restrict your character, someone told me that wasn't how they worked). I would like to see a mod that causes cuffs to restrict your character, to put them in an animation where their hands are kept behind their back and (possibly optionally) restrict you from accessing your inventory like arm binders do.

If I'm missing something and there is some way to do that I do apologize.

I mentioned this in the CANS thread and only noticed you were open to requests afterwards.

Consider it a request if you're interested, I guess, but... That's a long list of requests you have there...

...though my personal dream mod (which never got made for some reason??) is a framework that runs all the ModEvents registered to it on every nearby person and creature every so often (customizable of course.) Imagine if all the invisible cloaking effects from all the mods that want to check or affect nearby people got consolidated into one customizable package.

I haven't touched papyrus in a while, so I don't really remember how the specifics work, but there are probably other ways to do the same thing. Maybe a framework could keep a storageutil list of nearby NPCs up to date so that mods can sift through that at their leisure? I don't know. Probably not.

Unlike nodescaling (I think?), there are plenty of nexus mods that ping for npcs too, so a framework like this should probably be crossposted to the nexus.

So, you mentioned you wouldnt mind any non-adult mod ideas?

I read a book where some prospectors was panning for gold, and I thought, "how hard would this be in Skyrim?"

Get to a river or a stream, crouch (stealth) and Using one of the plates you can pick up in kitchens and halls and you get a slight (random) percentage chance of getting 1-3 nuggets.

getting 10 nuggets and you can melt it into a single piece of gold ore-

Put a timer on retrys (one hour) so that using Frostfall and Food/water/sleep mods mean something.

I have a suggestion. I know their is an Estrus Mimics, but was wondering if it instead of choosing the MCM option for male or female for the Estrus tentacles if the Sexlab gender check would apply and it'd do either vaginal or anal instead of choosing it in MCM beforehand. Kinda wanted a way for my transgendered girl to enjoy Estrus/Mimic without always assuming vagnial. Or if someone knows what to change in Estrus script to do it myself.

I have a suggestion. I know their is an Estrus Mimics, but was wondering if it instead of choosing the MCM option for male or female for the Estrus tentacles if the Sexlab gender check would apply and it'd do either vaginal or anal instead of choosing it in MCM beforehand. Kinda wanted a way for my transgendered girl to enjoy Estrus/Mimic without always assuming vagnial. Or if someone knows what to change in Estrus script to do it myself.

I didn't realize there were purely anal or vaginal Estrus animations. In fact, every time I use it it surprises me with something new. If I understand you (and I think I do) this should be doable.

So, you mentioned you wouldnt mind any non-adult mod ideas?

I read a book where some prospectors was panning for gold, and I thought, "how hard would this be in Skyrim?"

Get to a river or a stream, crouch (stealth) and Using one of the plates you can pick up in kitchens and halls and you get a slight (random) percentage chance of getting 1-3 nuggets.

getting 10 nuggets and you can melt it into a single piece of gold ore-

Put a timer on retrys (one hour) so that using Frostfall and Food/water/sleep mods mean something.

That is neat and original. Also the first completely non adult mod that's been requested so far. I'll have to look into detecting water depth and stuff but I'm sure this is doable.

Speaking of the not-quite-so-little Red Riding Hood...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67952/?

It has free-to-use-with-credit permissions, too.

Also, I noticed my idea wasn't in the itinerary; either you forgot to add it, or it's just not showing on my end.

Yeah that's my fault, I update the itinerary erratically and I've been focusing on things other than whether or not I was keeping my spreadsheet current. I'll fix it soon. On my phone right now so it's... Frustrating.

So I was walking around in Riften earlier today... as I exit The Ratway, I can hear NPC (vendors) that are litteraly right above my head as if there were no thick layer of stone separating us. Basically, what I'm asking is, if it's possible to manipulate the game's sound files/acoustics to make it feel like the voices are further away (or dulled out a little) if you're into that kind of thing...

Loving the thread btw, kudos :)

So I was walking around in Riften earlier today... as I exit The Ratway, I can hear NPC (vendors) that are litteraly right above my head as if there were no thick layer of stone separating us. Basically, what I'm asking is, if it's possible to manipulate the game's sound files/acoustics to make it feel like the voices are further away (or dulled out a little) if you're into that kind of thing...

I honestly have no idea how the game handles that kind of thing. If it's possible with a mod I'm also not sure if it'd be doable. I guess a LoS check that just fools it into thinking the source of the sound is further away could work, but again, that's if it's even possible to modify that behavior with papyrus and/or an esp.

I honestly have no idea how the game handles that kind of thing. If it's possible with a mod I'm also not sure if it'd be doable. I guess a LoS check that just fools it into thinking the source of the sound is further away could work, but again, that's if it's even possible to modify that behavior with papyrus and/or an esp.

I'd highly appreciate if you looked into it, although I don't think this is a priority mod, a small, tiny, minuscule "fix" rather haha. I, myself will further explore how sound and voices works in Skyrim. The way I imagine it, simply "animating" the sound, or putting boxes, ovals in which said sounds "sound" differently. Easier said than done :D

I'm kind of surprised I've not been able to find something like this, but I would love to see a Defeat plugin that allowed me to enslave the pretty female bandits or whatever I've just defeated. I can temporarily tie them up, but there is no capability that I've found to toss them in the sack (love that I can put them in a sack with Defeat, it's hilarious) and haul them to my hideout to commence a life dedicated to the servitude of me. Would be exceptionally cool if, after a while of not treating them like utter horseshit or something, it'd allow me to take them along as a companion and/or possibly marry them.

Here's how I think it could work...

Stage 1: Enemy defeated
At this stage the NPC retains whatever relationship they have with the player, which considering you just attacked them, is probably pretty bad.

Player has the choice in the Defeat actions menu to 'enslave' the target, provided they have a location (housing) in which to house the enslaved NPC. If you don't have a home, then you cannot enslave.

Optional: Enslaving the target may not be an immediate success. One idea is that there is a speech test that needs to pass, considering your offering the NPC a chance to live as a slave or die, you may need to talk them into it. Another idea would be for you to have to 'break' the NPC, perhaps by raping them or a combination of raping them and your stat superiority in strength (wow, he's so much stronger than me, I should submit!).

Stage 2: Early enslavement
In Stage 2 the NPC is restricted to whatever location the Dragonborn assigns as 'home base'. This requires the player to have housing already (Custom house support would be nice, perhaps how Spouses Enhanced works?)

The NPC is still pretty feisty at this point and isn't particularly happy with their new lot in life. 

Stage 3: Late enslavement
In Stage 3 the enslaved NPC can now be used as a companion and may or may not have a marriage option. This requires the player/slave loyalty to be at a state where they are terrified of you, or you've treated them well enough that they've grown to like you.

Slave loyalty:
This is a simple stat that indicates how 'loyal' the slave is to their owner. As their loyalty rises, they become more complacent and less likely to try to flee or otherwise harm the player or themselves. Loyalty can be increased by treating the slave well, and not asking them to do too many demeaning things, or by making them fear you and breaking their will by making them do a lot of demeaning things.

If the loyalty is exceptionally bad, leaving the slave alone at 'home base' is a bad idea. They may escape, running off with some of your stuff and possibly sending mercenaries after you, or you may possibly come home to find they've killed themselves to escape you.

Possible interactions (via dialog):
- Make me a meal
- Get me a drink
- Sex
- Have sex with...
- Pimp
- Follow me
- Marriage
- Discipline
- Praise

"Make me a meal" - The enslaved NPC will make the player a meal. 
Depending on their loyalty, which early on is pretty bad, they have a chance of drugging the food. Drugging could be as simple as slipping in something to knock the player out, or possibly poisoning. Once the loyalty gets good enough they will become pretty loyal and the chance of them running off or trying to kill you drops to 0. The quality of the meal is based on loyalty, at the lowest loyalty they may give you something basic, but at the highest you'll get some better items.

"Get me a drink" - Same as "Make me a meal" but with a drink.

"Sex" - You demand sex from your slave. 
Depending on their loyalty to the player they may refuse, it's up to you how to respond to that.

"Have sex with" - You demand your slave to have sex with one of your companions. 
Depending on their loyalty to the player they may refuse, it's up to you how to respond to that. This is only available once the slave's loyalty to the player exceeds 33% and you've gotten there by treating them pretty badly.

"Pimp" - You demand your slave to go out into the market and pimp him/herself out for money.
 Depending on their loyalty to the player they may refuse, it's up to you how to respond to that. Also, if the loyalty is exceptionally bad, they may either try to run away or hire mercenaries to kill you. This is only available once the slave's loyalty to the player exceeds 50% and you've gotten there by treating them pretty badly. Once the loyalty gets good enough they will become pretty loyal and the chance of them running off or trying to kill you drops to 0.

"Follow me" - You bring the slave along as a companion. 
Depending on their loyalty to the player, they may or may not actually be useful. If they don't like you and have enough willpower, they aren't going to be a huge help in a fight. There is also a chance that they will try to slip away, or once you get out in the wilds, decide to switch sides and attack you as well. This is only available once the slave's loyalty to the player exceeds 33%. Once the loyalty gets good enough they will become pretty loyal and the chance of them running off or trying to kill you drops to 0.

"Marriage" - You ask the slave to marry you.
Once the loyalty of the slave is high enough (over 90%) and you've gotten there by treating them well (you can't beat the shit out of them and get them to marry you), you can get the option to 'marry' them. This switches them from a slave to a spouse.

"Discipline" - Your slave has been bad and needs to be disciplined. 
This could be as simple as insulting them, or tying them up and beating the stuffing out of them. Disciplining the NPC will reduce their willpower checks against demands upon them, but increase their animosity. 

"Praise" - Your slave has been good and deserves a bit of praise. 
This will reduce their animosity towards the player slightly, since your treating them well, and make them more loyal over time.

Having brainstoirmed a lot about this point for Aura and the SkyCorr project:

I'm kind of surprised I've not been able to find something like this(...)

Are you sure you've searched thoroughly ?

"Marriage" - You ask the slave to marry you.

1- With a unnamed npc ?
2- Why would anyone agree to that in a setting where slavery is illegal and unaccepted ?
3- What have you in mind as "being nice to someone you enslaved" ? (that's a real question)
(3bis- Even very long time abductees that have joined their captors do that after having been tortured.)

Having brainstoirmed a lot about this point for Aura and the SkyCorr project:

I'm kind of surprised I've not been able to find something like this(...)

Are you sure you've searched thoroughly ?

Apparently not. I'll have to give that a go and see how it works, although it adds a bunch of stuff I'm not really interested in. It doesn't look like it'll work with Defeat, either, which I'd rather not have to get rid of as I like it's mechanics, but I'll give it a shot.

Hello Felicks, just a small request if I may? A simple Dialog Intimidation for Sex Mod...Sexlab Submit has a Persuasion/Intimidate for Sex element, but I note firstly I have to fail a Persuasion to unlock the Intimidate dialog...A simple Intimidate/Persuasion Mod with the ability to choose from either path immediately would be wonderful :)

Hello Felicks, just a small request if I may? A simple Dialog Intimidation for Sex Mod...Sexlab Submit has a Persuasion/Intimidate for Sex element, but I note firstly I have to fail a Persuasion to unlock the Intimidate dialog...A simple Intimidate/Persuasion Mod with the ability to choose from either path immediately would be wonderful :)

Should be fairly striaghtforward. I'm researching all the dialogue shit right now for future mods, I'll probably rip this out with the batch of follower mods coming up. 

Which reminds me. If anyone has some NPC's from the creation kit ready to use and think they'd make a good dominant follower (or that obsessive fan, Guess I'll get as many follower things as I can out of the way all at once) drop a screenshot and zip file here with a quick download. Not sure I want to obsessively craft a bunch of faces.