"Keep, ancient hands, your storied pomp!" cries he
With ambition. "Bring me your mods, your ideas,
Your plans and projects yearning to breathe free,
Your plans half written, and projects long abandoned,
The wretched refuse of your creation pit.
Send these, the scriptless, forgotten thoughts to me,
I write my code behind the copper door!"

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, my name is Feliks. And I am here to offer you both my services and an opportunity. You see, I make mods. I write code, I make quests, I do all those other fun bits in the creation kit. I enjoy what I do. Well, mostly the coding, but I digress. I used to make mods that were simple and lowkey and only for me. But recently I thought "I should change that." and decided that I wanted to make mods for the public. So I decided to give back to the modding community I've enjoyed so much as a consumer of fine mods. So here I am offering you the opportunity I alluded to. What kind of mod, given the chance, would you want to see made most? Bring me your requests, your ideas, plans, projects half finished and abandoned; bring me your wants so that I can make them into a reality.

Questions?

Really?
Yes, really. I decided that instead of only making mods that interested me, I wanted to make mods that would make other people happy. Hence the requests.

But, why?
I wanted to make people in this community happy the way the mod authors here made me happy. I wanted to spread that joy.
Also, I realized recently I enjoy scripting and making mods more than I care about the content of those mods. So that might highlight a few issues in my head, but hey don't look a gift horse in the mouth amiright?

Any request?
For the most part, yeah. There are a few caveats down below, but for the most part it's centered on what I can and can't do.

Can we request non-adult mods too?
Hell yeah you can.

What if the mod is–
Sure, odds are I'll take a crack at it anyways. As long as I don't find the idea entirely repulsive or it's beyond my skillset entirely.
Ambitious? did you not read the fucking poem I half-assedly parodied? Ambition is basically my middle name.

Can I help test?
Hell yeah. Shoot me a message or leave a post if you want to be a general tester and just get contacted whenever I start a project or if you want to test specific projects. If you requested a project, I'm going to automatically assume you want to be part of the beta tests.

Types of requests that are 100% A-OK

Adult mods
Non adult mods
Continuations or resurrections of other mods Scrapping this because honestly I'm not super eager to do that anymore and also there's just requests for like 4 mods over and over again
invites to other projects (WARNING: Already fairly busy with multiple projects and may not have enough time to commit. Sorry. Although I'll probably volunteer anyways if you're willing to periodically wait large amounts of time)
Help with scripting on a mod you're working on.
Additions or suggestions for other requests
almost anything else

Things I can and can't do.

CAN:
Script

MCM (I can do some crazy shit with these).
Write quests.
Dialogue.
Magic.
Most of the Creation kit really.
Offer advice and pointers or debugging.

CAN'T:
Animate.
Voice act. At all.
Sing. Not relevant, but while we're here.

LEARNING/MAYBE:
Textures (learning. nothing big yet)
Models (slowly easing back into this)

How to request and rules:

Read the ENTIRE OP and please skim the thread. I understand there's 50 pages now so that may not be feasible. Look to see if your idea has already been requested. You might want to check the itinerary too, it's close to being up to date again.
Make a post OR send me a message. Please, do one or the other. Posts are preferred, but if you want to keep your request private a message is acceptable.

In this post include: The idea for the mod(s), A suggestion for the title (if you can come up with one. Puns are preferred.), whether or not I should PM you when I start the mod. If you don't include this, I will assume I should. This is so I can get your feedback and ideas while I build your mod.
Multiple requests per post are fine, as long as they are separated so I can tell they're multiple requests.
Stick around, socialize, offer feedback, suggestions, whatever. The thread is basically a giant brainstorming session, so if you have anything to offer, please, speak up.

Finished Products from this thread:

C.A.N.S. (Cooperative Average Node Sizing) Framework

A unified framework to solve conflicts between mods that altar the node sizes for the breast, butt, and belly.

Requested by @IronRose

Devious Visibility

A simple mod to add a detect life/dead effect when the player is blindfolded.

Requested by @grenadenpizza

Simple Sadism & Masochism

A streamlined, (very) performance friendly, extremely configurable, and robust mod to cause changes in arousal based on dealing and receiving damage, essentially a new combat arousal mod, but more performance friendly and configurable, I already said that but really want to stress it.

Requested by @Yuni and @bathoz

Projects in Progress from this thread

(Check the itinerary for estimated progress and mods not from this thread

Mentalities (not called that in the thread)

Dwarven Kegels

Some others.

The Itinerary and how it works.

(Currently being updated, first dozen or so is actually ordered more or less properly ordered)

Stored in the google doc (That anyone can comment in) are the current mods requested that I think would be interesting to work on. Not all of them will be made. It's currently organized by the priority they're ranked in. This is mostly decided by personal preference. A few mods don't have the original suggestion in a link, that's because either I came up with the idea or it's someone who didn't request it on the site, or they wish to remain anonymous. There you have it. 

Besides personal preference, when the mod was requested has an effect and now you can too! See those little green arrows on posts? If you find an idea interesting or exciting, click that! The more people I see are interested in an idea the more likely I am to do it.

THE ITINERARY OF DOOM FUN

Caveats and disclaimers.

Disclaimers:
I reserve the right to refuse to make your mod for any reason.
I reserve the right to waive any of the rules I have set and make mods I said I wouldn't
I may take a long time to get to your mod even after it's put on the itinerary. Sorry.
Personal Preference is going to play a large role in deciding priority. Again, sorry.
The product may not be exactly what you had in mind when you requested it. This is again due to my personal preference. Sorry.

Caveats on production:

Some fetishes (scat, watersports, inflation, vore, and several related fetishes most notably) are a massive turn off for me. I have nothing against you for what you enjoy, but I will not make mods centered around those.

I'm no longer taking any kind of request to continue or resurrect older mods. I'm honestly just tired of the same four mods (or two from Oblivion) being asked to brought back, especially when their functionality is completely possible to create with existing mods.

There are some things I simply cannot do (due to Creation Kit/Papyrus limitations) or will not do (due to Sisyphean amounts of effort required) I will attempt to explain why when I say no in the thread, and collect those issue within yet another spoiler.

Something to save all configurations to save the user some time on starting a new file. Explanation on post 503

Some mod to manage settings for other mods, impossible for basically the same reasons as the issue above.

This section may be expanded in the future.

Hi. A very memorable scene I had was with Animal Mansion's quest. One where there was a contest to see who could screw a wolf the best. Subtle mini quests like that were pretty cool. (just a suggestion if you were to make a mod similar to that)

But the actual request I have is for fighting while deviced. Specifically plugs.

Honestly I don't like the fact that the character needs a chastity belt in order to wear the different plugs, makes it kind of sad when I want to see the plug hanging out of her.

Might require a bit of modification of devices? But that's not an absolutely necessary thing.

So maybe a mod where you either go to kill some stuff while plugged? Or an arena style brawl between two deviced girls until they orgasm.

I like the idea of being plugged while going to kill stuff.

Increasing your stats while plugged or something.

Hi. A very memorable scene I had was with Animal Mansion's quest. One where there was a contest to see who could screw a wolf the best. Subtle mini quests like that were pretty cool. (just a suggestion if you were to make a mod similar to that)

But the actual request I have is for fighting while deviced. Specifically plugs.

Honestly I don't like the fact that the character needs a chastity belt in order to wear the different plugs, makes it kind of sad when I want to see the plug hanging out of her.

Might require a bit of modification of devices? But that's not an absolutely necessary thing.

So maybe a mod where you either go to kill some stuff while plugged? Or an arena style brawl between two deviced girls until they orgasm.

So, making sure I understand here, you mean something where someone plugs you and sends you off on a quest to kill something/someone? it's funny, I was just thinking about wearing plugs (or anal ones at least) without a belt the other day. 

Something I have thought of on and off for a while now, a "Devious Effects" mod. While probably not the best name the idea behind this mod is that the player recieves buffs or penalties while wearing the various Devious Devices. The buffs and penalties come at stages, there'll be penalties at first but after some time the PC starts to get used to wearing the devices and now buffs start be applied instead of penalties. For a rough example:

Stage -2: First week of wearing a Chastity Belt for the first time.
    Effects: Hampers mobility thus unbalancing the PC. Penalty to weapon skills. If wearing armor then armor debuff applied as the armor isn't fitting correctly.

Stage -1: Second week of wearing a Chastity Belt.
    Effects: PC is getting slightly used to the belt. Same penalties as Stage -2 but the magnitude of the debuffs decreased.

Stage 0: Third week of wearing a Chastity Belt.
    Effect: PC has gotten used to the belt. Still have a slight penalty to weapon skills but not an armor debuff, PC learned to fit armor around the belt.

Stage +1: Fourth week of wearing a Chastity Belt.
    Effect: PC is getting better used to the belt and has begun to accept wearing it normally. No more weapon penalties. Slight sense of security provides light armor buff.

Stage +2: Fifth week of wearing a Chastity Belt.
    Effect: The belt is almost like a second skin. Full acceptance of the device and the security it provides gives the PC a greater armor buff than Stage +1.

A rough and terrible example I know. I figure each stage could last one week in-game. Perhaps new penalties could be applied to the PC if devices are removed after reaching Stage +2. The PC would suddenly lose that sense of security wearing a belt and thus would have another armor penalty applied to them.

Other devices would of course have different effects. Harnesses and Corsets at first could have a Stamina Regen penalty due to their constrictive nature around the torso. Plugs and Piercings at first could have a Magicka Regen penalty due to their frustrating and distracting nature.

Slave Boots could have increased trip chances and reduced jump height while first wearing them. Fall damage could even be increased, that would have to hurt falling while wearing them. After getting used to them the trip chance is either severly lessened or even nullified. Fall damage could return to normal values as well. Perhaps even sprinting could be allowed but at an increased Stamina drain. All these effects for Slave Boots could also be applied to the Restrictive Boots.

Arm Cuffs and  Restrictive Gloves could penalize Lockpicking and Pickpocketing at first for example.

Be interesting to see other people thoughts on what effects other devices could have.

A power that shoots from the (in order of preference) mouth, crotch, or breasts that is the same as the Frostbite spiders "spit" attack.....wanting to use it with Arachnophobia mod or just zaz pack in general so I myself can have my female characters cocoon people like a humanoid Black Widow......and then "eat" them using the Devourment mod.....or even maybe suck them dry leaving a shriveled husk behind....good for a vampire character I would think :)

I'm guessing this counts as two requests in just one posts, so ignore it if you wish to. There was this mod for LwPK that did two things: NPCs would stalk you (in other words, crouch and follow you), and if you didn't look at them fast enough, they'd rape your character. You could also do the same with NPCs. It also made NPCs talk perverted things about your character whenever you walked near them. I think Skyrim is definitely missing mods of these types.

DD twist: People stalking you and randomly equipping Devious Devices on your character? Sounds annoying, but I think it would be just a mindless fun mod. :P

How about writing some quests for the PetCollar? It seems to have the things that you like but it lacks the story behind it. Like, a story for getting (locked into) it and getting rid of it, progression as a pet, some interactions with NPCs like dialogs and AI packages, a faction-based collars etc. There are plenty of good ideas in the support thread, marked with up votes. But I'd also be happy with any story you choose yourself.

This would be the mod I want to see :shy:

Recently i thought some encounters with your offspring 20 years later would be cool, whether Oedipus-like or only you not recognizing your children anymore when you meet again.

I have basically no idea about Skyrim modding, but i had this in mind:

Either modify the fast travel system and increase the time passing when you use it or simply make it that if you move to the dawnguard or dragonborn DLC areas each such trip simply takes a year. Then you keep track of your children you get via being female. Hopefully there is also a way to track if those children were born while you were enslaved or raped.

Once those children are 18+ they might seek you.

Then you can think about some fun quests which get randomly chosen. Your children might just want to meet her mother, but more likely they had a bad childhood, just imagine they are the children of one of those bandits/mages/... which had enslaved you back then. Fates for them probably have been work as mineslaves or at least a bad life at an orphanage.

They might very well hate you and try to get their revenge with you one way or another, most likely brutal torture/rape and eventually revealing they are your children.

I just ran into a problem that seems to come up a lot with adult-themed mods for Skyrim: when more than one mod tries to modify the size of a body node (breasts, stomach, etc), the multiple mods "fight" over the node, causing the node to scale up and down every few seconds. It looks hilarious, but isn't exactly convincing...

For instance, I'm running Hentai Pregnancy, Fill Her Up, and Estrus Chaurus, and each of the mods attempts to alter the size of the stomach node. There are ways to fix the problem, but they involve some fairly complicated back-end editing and installing a mod or two that apparently cause permanent issues in some save games. I'm barely tech-savvy enough to get all these mods installed in a semi-stable fashion, and back-end editing is way out of my comfort zone! I'd much rather have a solution that's easily installed through Mod Organizer and configured through MCM. In short, here's the summary of the mod I want:

C.A.N.S.

Cooperative Average Node Sizing

This mod monitors and intercepts node re-size requests from other mods. It then adds the requests together, averages them all, etc, feeds the result to the game engine, and informs the mod that the request was completed (so that it doesn't keep demanding the change). The mod features an MCM menu that would allow you to adjust the various minimum and maximum sizes of the body nodes, as well as choosing between a few options on how to calculate the final node size. CANS serves as a "final stop" for all node re-size requests, meaning that even if some mod demands a Size 45 ass, you're "Max Butt Node" setting in CANS prevents that from happening,

Is this mod even possible? If I knew the answer, I'd know enough to program it myself (I don't). If it is possible, I think it would end up being immensely useful to quite a few mod makers, and help out a lot of end-users as well. It's exactly the sort of non-glamorous but incredibly useful infrastructure mod that becomes a "required install" in short order.

My short explanation might not have given a good enough sense of how the mod would behave in the "real world", so as an example, here's how I could see it working:

1. My character's normal, default stomach node size is Size 0.
  2. In short order, my character runs into some bugs in a crypt, and Estrus Chaurus sends a re-size request to change the stomach to Size 2. Since that's the only request so far, CANS passes the Size 2 request straight through to the game.
  3. Due to an unfortunate (or fortunate) encounter in-game, Fill Her Up now requests the stomach node change to Size 4. Since I set CANS to "Additive Requests" in MCM, it adds the new request to the current size, and tells Skyrim to change the node to Size 6. (2+4=6)  CANS then tells Fill Her Up that the Size 4 request was filled, so that Fill Her Up won't freak out and keep spamming the request.
  4. NOTE: If I had set CANS to "Averaged Requests" in MCM, CANS would have requested Size 3, since it's the average of the two requests. (2+4=6, 6/2=3)
  5. An hour later, Hentai Pregnancy sends a request for Size 1, since a pregnancy is just getting started. CANS adds that to the current total, and re-sizes the character to Size 7 (2+4+1=7).
  6. A few hours later, Fill Her Up says that all that cum is gone now, and sends a request for Size 0. Since I set CANS to "Use Biggest Request As Minimum Size", it doesn't send that through, and instead re-sizes the node to Size 3 (2+0+1=3).

Something I have thought of on and off for a while now, a "Devious Effects" mod. While probably not the best name the idea behind this mod is that the player recieves buffs or penalties while wearing the various Devious Devices. The buffs and penalties come at stages, there'll be penalties at first but after some time the PC starts to get used to wearing the devices and now buffs start be applied instead of penalties. For a rough example:

Stage -2: First week of wearing a Chastity Belt for the first time.

Effects: Hampers mobility thus unbalancing the PC. Penalty to weapon skills. If wearing armor then armor debuff applied as the armor isn't fitting correctly.

Stage -1: Second week of wearing a Chastity Belt.

Effects: PC is getting slightly used to the belt. Same penalties as Stage -2 but the magnitude of the debuffs decreased.

Stage 0: Third week of wearing a Chastity Belt.

Effect: PC has gotten used to the belt. Still have a slight penalty to weapon skills but not an armor debuff, PC learned to fit armor around the belt.

Stage +1: Fourth week of wearing a Chastity Belt.

Effect: PC is getting better used to the belt and has begun to accept wearing it normally. No more weapon penalties. Slight sense of security provides light armor buff.

Stage +2: Fifth week of wearing a Chastity Belt.

Effect: The belt is almost like a second skin. Full acceptance of the device and the security it provides gives the PC a greater armor buff than Stage +1.

A rough and terrible example I know. I figure each stage could last one week in-game. Perhaps new penalties could be applied to the PC if devices are removed after reaching Stage +2. The PC would suddenly lose that sense of security wearing a belt and thus would have another armor penalty applied to them.

Other devices would of course have different effects. Harnesses and Corsets at first could have a Stamina Regen penalty due to their constrictive nature around the torso. Plugs and Piercings at first could have a Magicka Regen penalty due to their frustrating and distracting nature.

Slave Boots could have increased trip chances and reduced jump height while first wearing them. Fall damage could even be increased, that would have to hurt falling while wearing them. After getting used to them the trip chance is either severly lessened or even nullified. Fall damage could return to normal values as well. Perhaps even sprinting could be allowed but at an increased Stamina drain. All these effects for Slave Boots could also be applied to the Restrictive Boots.

Arm Cuffs and  Restrictive Gloves could penalize Lockpicking and Pickpocketing at first for example.

Be interesting to see other people thoughts on what effects other devices could have.

I actually really like this idea. Not sure how long it would take to write but keeping tack of time isn't all that difficult with papyrus. Definitely going to take a look at this. Although I've noticed something I'm playing with (I always assumed it was DDi but never bothered to figure it out) adds something along these lines, eventually a pop-up shows up saying that since you've worn devices for so long they're now weightless when worn (like the armor perks I think) I'll probably make use of whatever they did there. 

A power that shoots from the (in order of preference) mouth, crotch, or breasts that is the same as the Frostbite spiders "spit" attack.....wanting to use it with Arachnophobia mod or just zaz pack in general so I myself can have my female characters cocoon people like a humanoid Black Widow......and then "eat" them using the Devourment mod.....or even maybe suck them dry leaving a shriveled husk behind....good for a vampire character I would think :)

I'll take a look at the spitting, I figure that shouldn't be too hard. But I'm not a huge fan of vore (or it's related fetishes) so I probably won't do anything (you never know though) with the devourment). 

I'm guessing this counts as two requests in just one posts, so ignore it if you wish to. There was this mod for LwPK that did two things: NPCs would stalk you (in other words, crouch and follow you), and if you didn't look at them fast enough, they'd rape your character. You could also do the same with NPCs. It also made NPCs talk perverted things about your character whenever you walked near them. I think Skyrim is definitely missing mods of these types.

DD twist: People stalking you and randomly equipping Devious Devices on your character? Sounds annoying, but I think it would be just a mindless fun mod. :P

Well, I'm only seeing one request here, just two versions. Thinking about it I could have sworn there was a mod that added stalkers in it, but thinking back I don't know what it is. It might be for sexout actually. Or it might have been for SexAddicts (I remember the dark days, before SexLab). I'l look into it, seems right up my alley.

How about writing some quests for the PetCollar? It seems to have the things that you like but it lacks the story behind it. Like, a story for getting (locked into) it and getting rid of it, progression as a pet, some interactions with NPCs like dialogs and AI packages, a faction-based collars etc. There are plenty of good ideas in the support thread, marked with up votes. But I'd also be happy with any story you choose yourself.

This would be the mod I want to see :shy:

Ya know, the lack of story/immersive ways to end up in it (barring deviously enslaved, which I personally don't like to play with) was pretty much the only reason I don't have that running. I'll check out the support thread. As for faction collars, this is actually something I'd been thinking about. Devious regulations adds (I think) stormcloak and imperial belts but I was thinkin about faction skins for most of the devices, as a tie in to regs or an enslavement mod or just something on its own. If you know anyone looking to kill some time making some quick textures send 'em my way.

Recently i thought some encounters with your offspring 20 years later would be cool, whether Oedipus-like or only you not recognizing your children anymore when you meet again.

I have basically no idea about Skyrim modding, but i had this in mind:

Either modify the fast travel system and increase the time passing when you use it or simply make it that if you move to the dawnguard or dragonborn DLC areas each such trip simply takes a year. Then you keep track of your children you get via being female. Hopefully there is also a way to track if those children were born while you were enslaved or raped.

Once those children are 18+ they might seek you.

Then you can think about some fun quests which get randomly chosen. Your children might just want to meet her mother, but more likely they had a bad childhood, just imagine they are the children of one of those bandits/mages/... which had enslaved you back then. Fates for them probably have been work as mineslaves or at least a bad life at an orphanage.

They might very well hate you and try to get their revenge with you one way or another, most likely brutal torture/rape and eventually revealing they are your children.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not personally a huge fan of pregnancy content. If there's a lot of demand for this mod, I can take a look at it, but I might need some guidance from someone who actually plays with those mods. For instance, if I were to do it, I don't think that would work with the in game time scale. Thanks to the shrinking of Tamriel (look up size comparisons between Arena and Skyrim) there's really not anywhere you can currently go in game that would take a huge amount of time, Solstheim being the furthest and it still not being quite close to a year. 18 years in game time is a long time. My (non sex-lab) file is only a few months into game and he's been taking his time goin through Skyrim.

I just ran into a problem that seems to come up a lot with adult-themed mods for Skyrim: when more than one mod tries to modify the size of a body node (breasts, stomach, etc), the multiple mods "fight" over the node, causing the node to scale up and down every few seconds. It looks hilarious, but isn't exactly convincing...

For instance, I'm running Hentai Pregnancy, Fill Her Up, and Estrus Chaurus, and each of the mods attempts to alter the size of the stomach node. There are ways to fix the problem, but they involve some fairly complicated back-end editing and installing a mod or two that apparently cause permanent issues in some save games. I'm barely tech-savvy enough to get all these mods installed in a semi-stable fashion, and back-end editing is way out of my comfort zone! I'd much rather have a solution that's easily installed through Mod Organizer and configured through MCM. In short, here's the summary of the mod I want:

C.A.N.S.

Cooperative Average Node Sizing

This mod monitors and intercepts node re-size requests from other mods. It then adds the requests together, averages them all, etc, feeds the result to the game engine, and informs the mod that the request was completed (so that it doesn't keep demanding the change). The mod features an MCM menu that would allow you to adjust the various minimum and maximum sizes of the body nodes, as well as choosing between a few options on how to calculate the final node size. CANS serves as a "final stop" for all node re-size requests, meaning that even if some mod demands a Size 45 ass, you're "Max Butt Node" setting in CANS prevents that from happening,

Is this mod even possible? If I knew the answer, I'd know enough to program it myself (I don't). If it is possible, I think it would end up being immensely useful to quite a few mod makers, and help out a lot of end-users as well. It's exactly the sort of non-glamorous but incredibly useful infrastructure mod that becomes a "required install" in short order.

My short explanation might not have given a good enough sense of how the mod would behave in the "real world", so as an example, here's how I could see it working:

1. My character's normal, default stomach node size is Size 0.
  2. In short order, my character runs into some bugs in a crypt, and Estrus Chaurus sends a re-size request to change the stomach to Size 2. Since that's the only request so far, CANS passes the Size 2 request straight through to the game.
  3. Due to an unfortunate (or fortunate) encounter in-game, Fill Her Up now requests the stomach node change to Size 4. Since I set CANS to "Additive Requests" in MCM, it adds the new request to the current size, and tells Skyrim to change the node to Size 6. (2+4=6)  CANS then tells Fill Her Up that the Size 4 request was filled, so that Fill Her Up won't freak out and keep spamming the request.
  4. NOTE: If I had set CANS to "Averaged Requests" in MCM, CANS would have requested Size 3, since it's the average of the two requests. (2+4=6, 6/2=3)
  5. An hour later, Hentai Pregnancy sends a request for Size 1, since a pregnancy is just getting started. CANS adds that to the current total, and re-sizes the character to Size 7 (2+4+1=7).
  6. A few hours later, Fill Her Up says that all that cum is gone now, and sends a request for Size 0. Since I set CANS to "Use Biggest Request As Minimum Size", it doesn't send that through, and instead re-sizes the node to Size 3 (2+0+1=3).

I'm going to start here: I only play with one of those mods. I mentioned earlier I don't really play with pregnancy (Estrus Chaurus somehow slipping that, still unsure how) and I'm not a huge fan of inflation or it's related fetishes. 

But, I think I can do this. Not, I think it's possible. I think I could do this. I'll shoot you a PM or you can shoot me one, cause I've got a few questions, but I think I could actually do this. I'm not experienced in making MCM menus, but I know I could build this framework given time. 

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'm gonna take a look at them to see what's possible, and I'm gonna modify the description a bit real quick. But I am in business.

So, making sure I understand here, you mean something where someone plugs you and sends you off on a quest to kill something/someone? it's funny, I was just thinking about wearing plugs (or anal ones at least) without a belt the other day. 

Something along those lines. Maybe not someone forcing you to be plugged, but more like... you need to be plugged in order to do the mission.

Maybe you can only get into a Succubus's lair if you show you are enough of a deviant or something.

Or even to say it's a "magic" plug that allows you to enter a different dimension or something like that.

I honestly prefer not having the belt because it prevents the intercourse animations still... would be nice to have the butt or vag plugged and enabling sex in the other hole.

Something along those lines. Maybe not someone forcing you to be plugged, but more like... you need to be plugged in order to do the mission.

Maybe you can only get into a Succubus's lair if you show you are enough of a deviant or something.

Or even to say it's a "magic" plug that allows you to enter a different dimension or something like that.

I honestly prefer not having the belt because it prevents the intercourse animations still... would be nice to have the butt or vag plugged and enabling sex in the other hole.

Ah, I see. I like it. Adds a new kind of devious quest besides "You've been locked in these, get them off" or "wear them for a while."

Another option is to make a new plug type, "Dwarven Plug" that transforms into a weapon via a spell. That way when the guards at the villain's lair remove all your weapons, you can walk in, cast "Dwarven Kegels", and have the plug removed from your inventory and replaced with a "Dwarven Warhammer of Pleasure". Kill the bad guys, cast the spell again, and the Warhammer disappears and the "Dwarven Plug - Warhammer" re-appears in your inventory.

I could see some cool adventure ideas coming from that.

"Hi, I'm the Dragonborne, and all my weapons are oddly warm."

Another option is to make a new plug type, "Dwarven Plug" that transforms into a weapon via a spell. That way when the guards at the villain's lair remove all your weapons, you can walk in, cast "Dwarven Kegels", and have the plug removed from your inventory and replaced with a "Dwarven Warhammer of Pleasure". Kill the bad guys, cast the spell again, and the Warhammer disappears and the "Dwarven Plug - Warhammer" re-appears in your inventory.

I could see some cool adventure ideas coming from that.

"Hi, I'm the Dragonborne, and all my weapons are oddly warm."

>Dwarven Kegels

>Dwarven Warhammer of Pleasure

my sides

I actually really like this idea. Not sure how long it would take to write but keeping tack of time isn't all that difficult with papyrus. Definitely going to take a look at this. Although I've noticed something I'm playing with (I always assumed it was DDi but never bothered to figure it out) adds something along these lines, eventually a pop-up shows up saying that since you've worn devices for so long they're now weightless when worn (like the armor perks I think) I'll probably make use of whatever they did there.

Yeah I figure writing everything out such as the scripts, effects and message boxes for flavor would probably take a while for this type of mod. Coming up with ideas for effects as well as the message box text for the various devices is another challenge but that's what the forums are for. If and when you decide to tackle this you could always create a WIP thread and gather ideas from other posters.

I think the weightless device effect comes from Deviously Helpless, it also has a trip chance added when wearing Slave Boots.

Yeah I figure writing everything out such as the scripts, effects and message boxes for flavor would probably take a while for this type of mod. Coming up with ideas for effects as well as the message box text for the various devices is another challenge but that's what the forums are for. If and when you decide to tackle this you could always create a WIP thread and gather ideas from other posters.

I think the weightless device effect comes from Deviously Helpless, it also has a trip chance added when wearing Slave Boots.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Those scripts could probably be helpful with the planning on this. I'll probably start a WIP thread for this tomorrow, or the day after. Along with the CANS idea.

If you've got any ideas not in the post already would you mind sending me a PM with them? Effects, lasting buffs/debuffs. (I liked the idea where once you're used to them taking them off debuffs you.

Since you mentioned wanting to possibly expand the number of quest mods, I wanted to throw out an idea that would somwhat accomplish that, without being such a huge grind that I imagine making a full-on quest mod probably is: How about making more post-blackout scenarios for Death Alternative? There are already a couple great mods that take advantage of the bleed-out portion of DA (specifically Defeat and SD+), but so far only BralorMarr (the original mod author) had made any scenarios for DA: Captured to use after the PC has blacked out. Also, none of his scenarios are sexy nor do they involve Devious Devices. ^_^

Some scenarios off the top of my head:

1) A troll finds the unconscious player and drags her (or him... but going on my own preference here) back to its den, where it clearly wants to make her its mate. Obviously pregnancy mods would be optional, as the main point is that the troll is going to keep trying as long as the player sticks around, whereas she will want to figure out where her gear has gone and either escape or kill the troll.

2) Random fellow finds blacked-out player and brings her to his dungeon, where she is locked in many devices and bound to some bondage furniture. Getting out of all the restraints and eventually escaping might either be a matter of deft reflexes, cleverness, or perhaps convincing her captor that she is on his side so that he'll let down his guard...

3) After blacking out, player wakes up like she might otherwise in a 'left for dead' scenario, except she is either strapped into several devices, put into some bondage furniture, or both! No one is immediately around to take advantage, but surely someone will be down the road soon, and they may or may not be helpful.

4) Any of the current DA: Captured scenarios could easily be spiced up with sexy-times and/or Devious Devices.

...And I'm sure others could come up with lots more stuff. The things I like most about this idea is that it adds lots more context for Devious Devices to slip into, each quest is bite-sized but with potentially lots of play-time, and that it's all radiant so one never knows if/when such a situation will pop up (unless they intentionally set it up of course!).

I've been trying to convince mod makers to get more branding and more immersion into there mods, I even spent the last couple of days trying to learn myself. But alas I think they put to much fluoride in the water here so I just don't have the brainpower to do scripting myself.

The idea behind the branding is much like when restraints are visible in other mods. If you've got slave written across your forehead naturally your going to be treated like one. Same with thief, necromancer, traitor, murderer and so on. Ideally this should be done as punishment for a crime or given when captured and enslaved etc.

Nooblet has made a nice machine called "Branding iron of doom" and seems willing to allow others to use but doesnt want to add to vigilantes :(.

I havn't heard anything back from the maker of Prison overhaul either as that would be the next logical choice but if you where to do the leg work I'm sure it would be included or give it the option somehow to be standalone.

This link is roughly the discussion

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16113-prison-overhaul/page-247?do=findComment&comment=1195343

of course it discusses other things like executions within PO that seems a few of us would also like to see.

But its not just about receiving something like you do a restraint, its whacked on and only thing now is to live with it. The added immersion is making little cut scenes scenarios where you see your captors inflicting it upon you. Thus why I am trying to get the branding device in game. 

Slaves of Tamriel does a brilliant job at this immersion and its something I think we need to see more of.

OP updated with info on how to influence priority, GDoc with itinerary added

Holy shit, you actually listed Dwarven Kegels?!?  :blink:

I haven't messed around with Enchantments in Skyrim (even as a player), but I wonder if you could mod in an enchantment that could be added to any weapon, and the Kegel spell would target whatever weapon had the enchantment attached to it? That way the mod could be used with any weapon, without having to add a "Kegel" version of every weapon to the game. The character just adds the "Dwemer Decepti-Cock" Enchantment to a weapon, and it can now transform into a compact butt plug!

The only problem would be how to cope if the character had more than one enchanted weapon in their inventory when the spell was cast, but I'm sure that if you actually write this mod, someone else here will have suggestions.

As I was looking through the quests available in the CK I noticed they had an arena quest but according to sources it was scrapped. If you wanted to really do something legendary you could use parts of that with a kink twist.

Of course there are arena mods out there but there so vanilla.

Idea:

You have the guardian stones that allows you to learn skills from a certain type faster. What about plugs that could make you learn specific skills faster?

With other words, an incentive to wear a chastity device with plugs, just like lilaznblaze94 wish to achieve if not mistaken:

Implementation:

• As you can hold two plugs (assuming you're female), you can increase the learning speed of two skills but you can't select the same skill twice.
  • In the meantime your arousal hits 100%, thus you will learn other skills more slowly. And on occasion your hands will wander, making things a little bit more difficult. This is actually the default setting in the other required mods. I just mention this to show this idea might be considered balanced.
  • You should not be able to fast learn alchemy, smiting or enchanting this way, as you can easily grab enough ingredients before you start wearing the plugs and be able to get free in no time.
  • I also suggest that the plugs will vibrate on occasion, but never let the wearer enjoy an orgasm (as a reduced arousal increases learning speed).

Getting locked:

To receive these benefits, visit a tower near Whiterun where a few runaway enchanters are hiding. For a price they will enchant a few soulgem-plugs that will temporary improve learning. They will also lock you up in chastity and keep the key "For Academical Purposes". There are two options:

Raising both skills 3 levels:

You get an increase of 40% increase in learning. Due to the 20% decrease in learning due to your arousal, you will be able to learn these two skills 20% faster. As soon as a skill is raised 3 levels, the soulgem-plug of that skill will loose its learning power.

Raising both skills 5 levels:

Same as level three, but with an increase of 55% in learning, thus 35% faster when deducting the 20% due to arousal.

(feel free to adjust these options or add more)

Getting free:

• You can't get free as long as you have not raised both skills enough levels.
  • When you have trained enough, you can ask the enchanters to release you.
  • When you have raised both skills enough times, the plugs will become more active (vibrate more often) yet still won't let you cum, thus stimulating you to report back to the enchanters as quick as you can. (if possible, people will tread you as if you have a disease because you do not look so well)
  • Optional: The enchanters make you go to the Bannered Mare and buy a sweet roll from Hulda while those plugs are having a party inside you.
  • Optional: The enchanters make let you wear one or more special items while you fetch the sweet roll to test their newly enchanted toys. These items could be something like shoes that disables running, or a collar that disables clothing.

Note:

• When your skill is 98 and you choose to wear a plug for that skill, you can still get free. but it requires you to make that skill legendary.
  • This idea might work well with this permanent legendary bonuses mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49905/?

Since you mentioned wanting to possibly expand the number of quest mods, I wanted to throw out an idea that would somwhat accomplish that, without being such a huge grind that I imagine making a full-on quest mod probably is: How about making more post-blackout scenarios for Death Alternative? There are already a couple great mods that take advantage of the bleed-out portion of DA (specifically Defeat and SD+), but so far only BralorMarr (the original mod author) had made any scenarios for DA: Captured to use after the PC has blacked out. Also, none of his scenarios are sexy nor do they involve Devious Devices. ^_^

Some scenarios off the top of my head:

1) A troll finds the unconscious player and drags her (or him... but going on my own preference here) back to its den, where it clearly wants to make her its mate. Obviously pregnancy mods would be optional, as the main point is that the troll is going to keep trying as long as the player sticks around, whereas she will want to figure out where her gear has gone and either escape or kill the troll.

2) Random fellow finds blacked-out player and brings her to his dungeon, where she is locked in many devices and bound to some bondage furniture. Getting out of all the restraints and eventually escaping might either be a matter of deft reflexes, cleverness, or perhaps convincing her captor that she is on his side so that he'll let down his guard...

3) After blacking out, player wakes up like she might otherwise in a 'left for dead' scenario, except she is either strapped into several devices, put into some bondage furniture, or both! No one is immediately around to take advantage, but surely someone will be down the road soon, and they may or may not be helpful.

4) Any of the current DA: Captured scenarios could easily be spiced up with sexy-times and/or Devious Devices.

...And I'm sure others could come up with lots more stuff. The things I like most about this idea is that it adds lots more context for Devious Devices to slip into, each quest is bite-sized but with potentially lots of play-time, and that it's all radiant so one never knows if/when such a situation will pop up (unless they intentionally set it up of course!).

I like the idea of adding a few radiant quests. I haven't even really played with DA though. I'm assuming implementing a scenario isn't too difficult. But I'm not sure. Do you know if the source files are available for DA and DA:Captured? That would make this a whole lot easier.

Added to the itinerary, but a bit low for now. If you've got info on how to do this or more things you want to add, send me a PM.

I've been trying to convince mod makers to get more branding and more immersion into there mods, I even spent the last couple of days trying to learn myself. But alas I think they put to much fluoride in the water here so I just don't have the brainpower to do scripting myself.

The idea behind the branding is much like when restraints are visible in other mods. If you've got slave written across your forehead naturally your going to be treated like one. Same with thief, necromancer, traitor, murderer and so on. Ideally this should be done as punishment for a crime or given when captured and enslaved etc.

Nooblet has made a nice machine called "Branding iron of doom" and seems willing to allow others to use but doesnt want to add to vigilantes :(.

I havn't heard anything back from the maker of Prison overhaul either as that would be the next logical choice but if you where to do the leg work I'm sure it would be included or give it the option somehow to be standalone.

This link is roughly the discussion

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16113-prison-overhaul/page-247?do=findComment&comment=1195343

of course it discusses other things like executions within PO that seems a few of us would also like to see.

But its not just about receiving something like you do a restraint, its whacked on and only thing now is to live with it. The added immersion is making little cut scenes scenarios where you see your captors inflicting it upon you. Thus why I am trying to get the branding device in game. 

Slaves of Tamriel does a brilliant job at this immersion and its something I think we need to see more of.

Provided the animations already exist in an easily implementable way, I don't think this would be too difficult. If it was built off of slavetats it'd be pretty simple, since it's got an easy API for applying tats. But the textures for the brands would also need to either already exist or be done. 

tl;dr Shouldn't be too hard, longest part would probably be the immersion in game, but someone else will need to do at least animations (and possibly branding). Possibly create or recommend slavetats package. 

Added to the itinerary a bit low. I like it, even though this kind of S&M isn't really my cup of tea.

OP updated with info on how to influence priority, GDoc with itinerary added

Holy shit, you actually listed Dwarven Kegels?!?  :blink:

I haven't messed around with Enchantments in Skyrim (even as a player), but I wonder if you could mod in an enchantment that could be added to any weapon, and the Kegel spell would target whatever weapon had the enchantment attached to it? That way the mod could be used with any weapon, without having to add a "Kegel" version of every weapon to the game. The character just adds the "Dwemer Decepti-Cock" Enchantment to a weapon, and it can now transform into a compact butt plug!

The only problem would be how to cope if the character had more than one enchanted weapon in their inventory when the spell was cast, but I'm sure that if you actually write this mod, someone else here will have suggestions.

If I did this I think it'd only apply to dwarven weapons. And only light ones at that. We may be a bit far out there, but if we're putting weapons up our asses we're not doing it with a greatsword. What if, instead of an magic transformation the implication was that the weapons were collapsible or something like that? Then two handed weapons could just split into a set. Although DD doesn't handle plugs that way anymore.

I'm writing this in case you'd want to fiddle with 3D models:

DD doesn't has a good bondage hood and bondage mittens. Both wouldn't require any anims, only good 3D models and scripting.

As much as I'd love to see some mittens I'm afriad I can't model 'em. If anyone did though I don't think the scripting would be too difficult. So if anyones willing to model/texture these I'd be willing to write the script.

Idea:

You have the guardian stones that allows you to learn skills from a certain type faster. What about plugs that could make you learn specific skills faster?

With other words, an incentive to wear a chastity device with plugs, just like lilaznblaze94 wish to achieve if not mistaken:

Implementation:

• As you can hold two plugs (assuming you're female), you can increase the learning speed of two skills but you can't select the same skill twice.
  • In the meantime your arousal hits 100%, thus you will learn other skills more slowly. And on occasion your hands will wander, making things a little bit more difficult. This is actually the default setting in the other required mods. I just mention this to show this idea might be considered balanced.
  • You should not be able to fast learn alchemy, smiting or enchanting this way, as you can easily grab enough ingredients before you start wearing the plugs and be able to get free in no time.
  • I also suggest that the plugs will vibrate on occasion, but never let the wearer enjoy an orgasm (as a reduced arousal increases learning speed).

Getting locked:

To receive these benefits, visit a tower near Whiterun where a few runaway enchanters are hiding. For a price they will enchant a few soulgem-plugs that will temporary improve learning. They will also lock you up in chastity and keep the key "For Academical Purposes". There are two options:

Raising both skills 3 levels:

You get an increase of 40% increase in learning. Due to the 20% decrease in learning due to your arousal, you will be able to learn these two skills 20% faster. As soon as a skill is raised 3 levels, the soulgem-plug of that skill will loose its learning power.

Raising both skills 5 levels:

Same as level three, but with an increase of 55% in learning, thus 35% faster when deducting the 20% due to arousal.

(feel free to adjust these options or add more)

Getting free:

• You can't get free as long as you have not raised both skills enough levels.
  • When you have trained enough, you can ask the enchanters to release you.
  • When you have raised both skills enough times, the plugs will become more active (vibrate more often) yet still won't let you cum, thus stimulating you to report back to the enchanters as quick as you can. (if possible, people will tread you as if you have a disease because you do not look so well)
  • Optional: The enchanters make you go to the Bannered Mare and buy a sweet roll from Hulda while those plugs are having a party inside you.
  • Optional: The enchanters make let you wear one or more special items while you fetch the sweet roll to test their newly enchanted toys. These items could be something like shoes that disables running, or a collar that disables clothing.

Note:

• When your skill is 98 and you choose to wear a plug for that skill, you can still get free. but it requires you to make that skill legendary.
  • This idea might work well with this permanent legendary bonuses mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49905/?

Now this is the kind of thing right up my alley. Immersion, quests, and gettin stuck in some devices. Gettin added to the itinerary, somewhere near the middle for now. If you've got anything else you want to say on it, shoot me a PM.

*sees Sexlab and bestiality in tags*

Hm. Yes. I think I could come up with something to toss into the mix.

*cracks knuckles*

Sexlab Alchumy

This mod would add a chance after a sex event ends to add a cum sample to the player's inventory. The sample is an alchemical ingredient with effects varying based on its source (man, mer, beast, creature) that can be used to create potions as normal, or as an ingredient in new food types. The intent is to add some utility to sex in a vanilla-friendly manner without inventing entire mechanics or fussing with scripted bonuses. With this, your promiscuous alchemist can use her talents to create potions, or your cock-guzzling warrior can cook a delicious cum-spiced soup!

Upon completing a sex event, up to three (?) but sometimes zero cum samples may be added to the player's inventory. Frequency would be adjustable via MCM. Cum samples vary by source and have different effects. Sources are:

• Man - Bretons, Redguards, Nords, and Imperials
  • Mer - Bosmer, Dunmer, and Altmer
  • Beast - Argonian, Khajiit, and Orcs
  • Creature - Monsters and animals.  Most give generic creature cum, but there are five distinct creature subtypes as well:
    • Canine (dogs, wolves)
    • Equine
    • Dragon
    • Undead*
    • Falmer
Male player-characters could harvest themselves up to three times a day.

But wait, there's more! A small quest would be included to make use of the cum in case the player isn't an alchemist and/or cook. A new NPC chef would be added somewhere in Skyrim who specializes in creating cum-based foods. She'll buy any cum the player has for a small sum, and will make a limited number of unique foods if the player brings her the right ingredients. These foods would be inaccessible to the player and are slightly stronger than what the player could make, but lack variety (one food each for restoring health, magicka, and stamina, as opposed to the numerous combinations thereof the player can make). As an added bonus, she'll happily give a male player-character a blowjob if asked nicely - this serves no purpose, just for lulz.

*Vampires would give Undead cum regardless of race. A male player character that is a vampire would only give undead cum as well.