Merta Assassin SevenBase BombShell 7B TBBP HDT (anyone have this?)

So it appears that this mod has been taken down at the Nexus, and everywhere else. Would anyone happen to have a copy that they would be willing to post for DL? This is my absolute favorite armor for 7B but I lost it during my reinstall of skyrim and have no way of finding it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

So it appears that this mod has been taken down at the Nexus, and everywhere else. Would anyone happen to have a copy that they would be willing to post for DL? This is my absolute favorite armor for 7B but I lost it during my reinstall of skyrim and have no way of finding it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Check your PM's, I've sent a link with all 7B conversions !!!

Wow! You guys are not only amazing but fast too! Thank you both very much! I was supremely bummed thinking that I would not be able to use it, but the amazing community here at LL took care of that post haste. Thanks again guys, you rock!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Perhaps you could PM that for me aswell? :P

• 1 month later...

Could I get those links as well? Pretty please :D

• 1 month later...

Archived