Something like (the unreleased) TES4Scale by Lightwave?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows of Lightwave and TES4Scale. It was never released, but I had wanted to make something like this myself, but I wouldn't know where to start. I can code, but I'm not that experienced or able to reverse engineer.

These are the pages where Lightwave shows the use of the program:

http://www.oceanlightwave.com/morrowind/Tamrielx2/index.html

http://www.projectmanager.f2s.com/morrowind/Tamrielx3/

Before I found this, I had thought perhaps I could create some sort of batch script or batch processor program that could go through an esm or esp file and uniformly scale a landscape by the amount the user wanted, while also placing all the objects back in their correct relative positions (although unlike Lightwave's example, I wanted to keep the scale of objects, NPCs, etc, the same).

My motivation behind this was that I always felt strange being able to run from one town to another or even all the way across Cyrodiil in the course of a day or so, so I wanted the distances to be larger and feel more real (perhaps 3 or 4 times?).

If anyone is able to give me insight into this, please let me know, and thank you in advance. I e-mailed Lightwave's e-mail about a month ago, but I presume it either went into spam or that was an old e-mail that doesn't get checked anymore. :/
In any case, if anyone knows of any programs that include this sort of functionality or source codes/libraries for it, I'd love to know.

Razzy

(Edit: If needed, this can be moved to the "Non-Adult mods section", sorry about that if it needs moving)

Archived