Falskar, Wyrmstooth, Moonpath. Compatabiltiy

NiaticLabs

So, Say i have all three of those DLC's installed; how would they work with sexlab mods, does anyone have any experence with that ?
For examples...

I open a chest while playing in moonpath and im using D-loot; would i have a chance getting an item equipped since in theory those chests should be the same as in normal skyrim ?

If i get Enslaved by Sangines Deb in falskaar would it operate as normal or would those AI bandits behave diffrently ?

If i get defeated would i still get taken advantage of as normal ?

Would the death alt take over and say "Simple slavery" comes up, would i then get transported back to skyrim for the slave auction without it crashing ?

Im just wondering if any of those "Addons/ DLCS" conflict with sexlab mods ? or should they still be okay in theory.

Thanks!

I suppose it would need a patcher to share all the modded items with the normal loot lists. Assuming that the new regions still use the same variables for calculating the possible loot like vanilla regions do. Take the Tera armors for example: there is a plug-in that allows those items to be worn (and therefore looted) by NPCs. If the items you seek are already somewhere in the normal loot list, and the DLCs do use the same lists, the requested items should spawn in those new regions.

Archived