New SexLab xxxeffect armor

I am trying to create a new "armor" that will hopefully add a 3d cum effect, and hopefuly will be able to use that with sexlab.

The easy part is already done ('cus it was easy), creating the armor.

To explain it a bit better, I am trying to create a cum effect in game as seen in G series of SexTreme Loading Screens. 

So, I created the armor in 3Ds, skin wraped it, added the Bsdismember thingy and exported it to nif.

Made the armor in CK and imported it in game. And thats where things go crazy.

The armor does not seem to be "attached" to the body. It just follows the location of the player. It is not even at the same haight as it is supposed to be  :s

Here are some images:

post-96019-0-63363500-1432906781_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-02831400-1432906792_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-16866300-1432906864_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-23743000-1432906840_thumb.jpg

I am using a UNP body made with UNP bodyslide but I dont think that that is the problem. From the brief research that I did I have concluded that this problem must be related to Weight painting. And I have not idea how to do that. Yet.

So, what do I need to do to fix the above problem?

Is there a coherent tutorial of a fast and effective way to learn about weight painting?

(mark, Coherent, Fast and Effective!, so obviously Nightasy tutorials are out of the question!)

Or ideally......anybody else wonna do it ?  :P

Hello, i had similar problems when adding BBP to non-BBP Armors. With Outfit Studio from Bodyslide you can move the shape (Shape > Move Shape...) around the body. Thats what solved my problems. Click Load Reference to load femalebody_0.nif (...Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets) and your "armor_0" by clicking "Load Outfit". When youre done, export with "Export Current > Export nif". Repeat it with the ..._1.nifs

It looks like you haven't even done a bone weight copy or applied weights by hand yet.

When I used Blender to make an armor I had to import an outfit with bone weighting to copy.  I imagine its the same for 3DS Max right.  Also sorry man my experience with making a new armor piece was that it was a terribly slow thing to do.  I think it took me like 5 days, I didn't even play the game during that time, and although I seem to remember it was cool to learn stuff it was very frustrating.

Anyway you might cheat by using Outfit Studio to add the weights.

I think there is Mesh Rigger, never got that working myself though.

-----------------------------

Oh right, then there's that nifskope settings that usually is buggered up mentioned above ><

For the weithts I tried bothe creating a new skin wrap and copying th weights from the body. Both did not work. The solution was that option that xarathos said. 

Works as intended now 

post-96019-0-61161400-1432916461_thumb.jpg

Thanx again xarathos :-)

Archived