Hope you like it Morferous!

4wKUg59.jpg

The attached file is a complete .93 but made the blindfold on the right of the bed into an activator that puts you in the above position on the bed. It's just a pose for now so it's not a completely new version, and the bed is completely untouched - it's still a normal bed. Just wanted to show it off lol.

Very nice idea! THX

I have modified a little bit the Garden with a Crux Rope on the big Tree left to the wheel

attachicon.gif2015-05-31_00068.jpg

What enb are you using? I love those colors!

I gave the bed activator in 0.93a a try and it works really well.

One thing is that the blindfold on the bedside table is named a rope collar and picking it up triggers the pose. But there's also an actual rope collar on the floor next to the table which you can't pick up but can activate to also trigger the pose. I'm not sure if that's the way it's intended but it does the job. Thanks!

That's strange. If I can find that problem it'll be fixed for the next full release, which will probably include a quest. Finally figured out a small story!

I had that same issue when I replaced a bed in WinterStone Castle.

I switched to using a small mod called Bed Fix (that's what it is in my MO profile.... not sure the real name, I'll look) that allows you to use that 4-poster bed, but removes the collision meshes from the rails so you don't get stuck in bed.

But... I do think any non-vanilla bed is ignored

Figured that was the problem.

I guess then the only fix is to use a vanilla bed. I'll have to consider that, as i was planning on retexturing the current bed.

ENB using:

Saraan Su'um ENB + ELFX - Performance

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43765/?

4wKUg59.jpg

The attached file is a complete .93 but made the blindfold on the right of the bed into an activator that puts you in the above position on the bed. It's just a pose for now so it's not a completely new version, and the bed is completely untouched - it's still a normal bed. Just wanted to show it off lol.

What is that armour and boots she is wearing?

Looks really good.

4wKUg59.jpg

What is that armour and boots she is wearing?

Looks really good.

I slightly modified the Lethal Majesty for Sevenbase set.

I gave the bed activator in 0.93a a try and it works really well.

One thing is that the blindfold on the bedside table is named a rope collar and picking it up triggers the pose. But there's also an actual rope collar on the floor next to the table which you can't pick up but can activate to also trigger the pose. I'm not sure if that's the way it's intended but it does the job. Thanks!

Found what you described. I have NO idea what was going on there, but it was exactly as you describe. It's like a gremlin got into my computer and started messing with things.

Or one of my cats.

Got an issue with 0.93 normal. The bed isnt being detected by sexlab. Its not asking if I want to use it even if I am right next to it.

Fixed the problem by adding an invisible bed on top of the noblebed. Will include in the next update, thanks for testing!

Gave the house a test, and I must say I like it! I am also not too fond of massive sized mansions, so the cozy size is a welcome change! \o/

Only thing I am not too fond of is the location itself. My Ms Dragonborn would have liked to have is some access to water (I am a sucker for waterfront properties) or at least some kind of view (she's living on this awesome mountain but her window is facing a massive rock!). Dunno, maybe put a hot spring next to that house, so it's a bit more desirable location? :D  As for the house itself, maybe increase the size of the basement just a notch, so more ZaZ furniture fits in to play with?

Gave the house a test, and I must say I like it! I am also not too fond of massive sized mansions, so the cozy size is a welcome change! \o/

Only thing I am not too fond of is the location itself. My Ms Dragonborn would have liked to have is some access to water (I am a sucker for waterfront properties) or at least some kind of view (she's living on this awesome mountain but her window is facing a massive rock!). Dunno, maybe put a hot spring next to that house, so it's a bit more desirable location? :D  As for the house itself, maybe increase the size of the basement just a notch, so more ZaZ furniture fits in to play with?

I agree, a little bit more Basemant space for ZaZ Furniture woud be very cool :D:heart: ! But i am very happy with it for now ;)

I agree, a little bit more Basemant space for ZaZ Furniture woud be very cool :D:heart: ! But i am very happy with it for now ;)

A hotspring in the back yard is definitely something I can figure out how to make work :) That'd make the RND people happy too.

Funny you want a bigger basement, I actually downsized it... if you happened to dig into the .esp, it still has the floor layout for a much much bigger basement, but I started cutting out walls when it began to feel like a warehouse. Would you rather just have some extra empty space, or would you rather have the zaz furniture pre-placed?

Which specific zaz furniture do you guys like? My 4 personal favorites are already in or around the house, so I'm open to suggestions if I expand the dungeon/cellar. Also, more cages? Would you rather see the cages built in to the walls or keep them as separate metal cages like they are now? Is one large cage with a single door better, or separate cages per person better?

ooo that is hard.

I would like some more open space so I can move my own objects in, such as the zaz milker for Milk mod Economy.

The hotspring would be very welcome as it could then be used for bathing mods. Cages I think are fine as they are maybe add one big one to go with the two seperate ones.

As for zaz furniture I would like to see added. The wall cuffs of varying varieties to bind people to.

ooo that is hard.

I would like some more open space so I can move my own objects in, such as the zaz milker for Milk mod Economy.

The hotspring would be very welcome as it could then be used for bathing mods. Cages I think are fine as they are maybe add one big one to go with the two seperate ones.

As for zaz furniture I would like to see added. The wall cuffs of varying varieties to bind people to.

Wall cuffs? Which do you mean?

ooo that is hard.

That sounds very good for me a little bit more space woud be great! Sorry i like the little space between the two cages its very cool for me for sreenshots!

This give me more variations in this Basemant!

arghh my english is not so good ......beware ;)

ooo that is hard.

The manacles like you had on the bed but wall mounted. They have ones like them in the Dawnstar DB sanctuary. 

Things like these: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/XoepRjvvM4M/maxresdefault.jpg

ooo that is hard.

That sounds very good for me a little bit more space woud be great! Sorry i like the little space between the two cages its very cool for me for sreenshots!

Post some of your screenshots, I liked the one you did outside :)

ooo that is hard.

The manacles like you had on the bed but wall mounted. They have ones like them in the Dawnstar DB sanctuary. 

I can definitely do that. That isn't zaz furniture though, and requires an idle marker or something similar to the .93a activator to get someone to actually pose in it. I'll see what I can do :)

ooo that is hard.

ooo that is hard.

I can definitely do that. That isn't zaz furniture though, and requires an idle marker or something similar to the .93a activator to get someone to actually pose in it. I'll see what I can do :)

Here:

post-408691-0-30870300-1433285540_thumb.jpgpost-408691-0-41193800-1433285714_thumb.jpgpost-408691-0-51818900-1433285831_thumb.jpgpost-408691-0-23215900-1433285850_thumb.jpgpost-408691-0-13787200-1433285893_thumb.jpgpost-408691-0-61670100-1433285907_thumb.jpgpost-408691-0-42886300-1433286079_thumb.jpg

ooo that is hard.

ooo that is hard.

Here:

attachicon.gif2015-05-31_00051.jpgattachicon.gif2015-05-31_00050.jpgattachicon.gif2015-05-31_00067.jpgattachicon.gif2015-05-31_00058.jpgattachicon.gif2015-05-31_00027.jpgattachicon.gif2015-05-31_00038.jpgattachicon.gif2015-05-31_00069.jpgattachicon.gif2015-06-02_00020.jpg

Where are the dirt textures from?

ooo that is hard.

ooo that is hard.

I can definitely do that. That isn't zaz furniture though, and requires an idle marker or something similar to the .93a activator to get someone to actually pose in it. I'll see what I can do

Here:

attachicon.gif2015-05-31_00051.jpgattachicon.gif2015-05-31_00050.jpgattachicon.gif2015-05-31_00067.jpgattachicon.gif2015-05-31_00058.jpgattachicon.gif2015-05-31_00027.jpgattachicon.gif2015-05-31_00038.jpgattachicon.gif2015-05-31_00069.jpgattachicon.gif2015-06-02_00020.jpg

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39463-slaves-of-tamriel-updated-5232015/

have fun :D

ooo that is hard.

ooo that is hard.

I can definitely do that. That isn't zaz furniture though, and requires an idle marker or something similar to the .93a activator to get someone to actually pose in it. I'll see what I can do

Here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39463-slaves-of-tamriel-updated-5232015/

have fun :D

You need Slavetats 4 this to use

ooo that is hard.

ooo that is hard.

Things like these: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/XoepRjvvM4M/maxresdefault.jpg

Here:

Wow its getting crowded in there!

If it's "3x2" now (wall panels), a "3x4" would fit underneath the house. So maybe just another room.

Alternatively you could have a cave type doorway and a natural Thermal Spring. Somewhere where you can bathe and clean off the blood stains of an average day in the Reach.

Random tidbit, about 10% of views download the file and 1% of viewers follow the file.

This has been fairly consistent every day since the file was released.

0.94 is up.

Added an invisible bed so the master bed can be used for sexlab animations (mentioned previously as a 0.93 fix for Deathmaw)
Removed the mountain ridge in front of the house (this was a pain because I had to re-navmesh like 4 exterior cells, did it for Kimy)
Removed the chopping block (needed the space to add...)
Added a hot spring to the back yard (need some commentary on the hotspring!)
Did some minor landscaping
Expanded the dungeon (added the ability to switch the rack with a dwemer milker, I don't really like the rack size but the milker doesn't always make sense for people unless they have milk mod economy installed, so if it's pointless furniture you can at least have a rack there)
Added an activator that looks like a blindfold next to the master bed that places the player bound on the bed (this was the entirety of 0.93a)

This is the spring:
ml3GLOp.png

This is the new view after cutting down a mountain ridge:
CB6WVUS.jpg