• 8 months later...

I would love to use this mod. It looks exactly the kind of thing I've wanted since playing Oblivion. My problem? I'm on Xbox One. I know, it keeps me up night that can't play Skyrim on PC. I was wondering if a lite version could be ported? Obviously, what I'm picturing is the chastity belts going over the underwear model/texture otherwise it wouldn't stay up long. I doubt to ever see this on Xbox, but I always leave comments like this to see what might happen. Again, it looks really well done ?

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Amazing, thank you. So since I have Cursed loot installed I better dont use it or does CL items simply have no armor stats ?

I think it conflict with Curse Collar or something that force player to naked

Since Devious Armor add an armor, Curse Collar will asume player still wear an Armor. That will kill the player.

I guest I made this mods to make a Devious Device usefull in combat mode.

Even-though the stats is light, but thats no affact with Mage Armor or Heavy.

That means Armor will increase triple time if you take Agile Defender and Juggernaut Perk altogether.

Also thats no Penalty if you use armor spell from mage armor. That mean you will still get 2-3 times mage armor bonus perk.

49 minutes ago, Black714 said:

Since Devious Armor add an armor, Curse Collar will asume player still wear an Armor. That will kill the player.

That means Armor will increase triple time if you take Agile Defender and Juggernaut Perk altogether.

Also thats no Penalty if you use armor spell from mage armor. That mean you will still get 2-3 times mage armor bonus perk.

Ah I see, thats no worry for me. thanks alot :)

• 4 months later...
On 3/11/2018 at 10:11 AM, ksd156 said:

In order to get around the conflicts with DCL, maybe a version could be made where armor is added through a magic effect (similar to the lord stone) when a device is equipped instead?

Though that would not allow smithing or scaling with skills.

Done... Please Check the download link....

• 2 weeks later...

Devious Armors fo SSE, ported by me with @Black714's permission:

AIO - Intergration, Expansion, Regulation Devious Armors - Intergration, Expansion, Regulation AIO 1.17aSSE.7z

You can install the Devious Armors - Capture Dreams Armor 1.14SSE with ESL flag.7z mod if you have installed Capture Dreams (CD)

You can try these mods in SSE

Please ask the mod's author @Black714 if you have problem his mods

Please thank him for making good mods for us?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like this mod, but unfortunately it seems to conflict with Devious Followers. There's a dialogue in that mod to get your follower to help you out of devices, and it doesn't work if you're wearing clothes. With Devious Armor active, it seems to consider your character to be wearing clothes if they have devices equipped, so it blocks that dialogue from working. Probably not something that can be fixed on your end, just thought it might worth adding to known conflicts.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/9/2021 at 1:59 AM, Abaddons_Corruption said:

I like this mod, but unfortunately it seems to conflict with Devious Followers. There's a dialogue in that mod to get your follower to help you out of devices, and it doesn't work if you're wearing clothes. With Devious Armor active, it seems to consider your character to be wearing clothes if they have devices equipped, so it blocks that dialogue from working. Probably not something that can be fixed on your end, just thought it might worth adding to known conflicts.

Heeem Devious Armor Has 3 Type of Armor Model All In One.

That Can Interact With Player Perk (Mage Armor, Light and Heavy Armor Perk).

Because Player Can't Upgrade It.

Maybe That Cause Conflict With Other Mods That Connected With.

• 1 year later...

Wasn't able to progress through Diplomatic Immunity with this mod on while wearing a chastity belt.

Received the party clothes and put them but, but Delphine kept saying I couldn't go to the Thalmor Embassy dressed like that (in a sense, was still wearing armour).

Deactivated the mod and was able to progress with the quest, after which I reactivated the mod.

Edited by jd1138
  • 8 months later...
On 8/24/2019 at 12:29 PM, Black714 said:

I can confirm that it isn't compatible with DCL.  While wearing just restraints, punishment collars punish you for wearing "clothing" with this mod enabled.

• 2 months later...
On 2/11/2023 at 12:44 AM, ChandraArgentis said:

I can confirm that it isn't compatible with DCL.  While wearing just restraints, punishment collars punish you for wearing "clothing" with this mod enabled.

you can try 

It's add armor buff into Devious hider. and not touch keyword. less conflict compare this one.

• 8 months later...