Devious Armors

View File

Simple Description:

• Devious Device is very strong, hard and unbreakable equipment, but it doesn't have armor on it? This mods will change it.
  • Long Term Usage of Devious Device will Kinda Boring, so I add Armor and modify some enchantment plug from various Devious Device Mods to make it useful.

Support For Devious Version 4.3 Still Support For Version 5.

Upgrade Notice: Delete Previous Version and Keep it under Original mods

(I'm Just Rename a RAR File to Make Easier to Recognize the Version). See Download Section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Support, Fix, and Change for:

Devious Devices - Integration 4.3by Min. (old File 1.16 Still Support)

• Rename Book "Devious Devices: Chastity Belts" to "Forbidden Tome: Devious Devices - Chastity Belts" (make it more visible and attractive in a forbidden bookcase).
  • Increase book Price to 2500 gold. Make the book is highly precious and forbidden.

Devious Deviant 3.3b By Min.

• Add Resist Magic into Curse Plug when arousal high and no any devious key in the inventory
  • Curse plug Old Design (Dual Plug)

Devious Devices - Expansion 4.3 by Coopervane.
Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop 4.15 by Veladarius.

• increase little helper plug effect, arousal level 90+ and no chastity key in inventory (include Stormcloak or Imperial master key from devious regulation).
  • Change map Icon (unused Icon in Skyrim). To indicate that place is unique.

Devious Regulations 1.7e by Srende.

• Fix plug slot, to support devious integration 2.92 or 3.2, change plug color, and add armor enchantment for punishment plug.
  • Fix Imperial Full Chastity Belt normal color to additional Regulation Color.
  • Fix Imperial both Vaginal and set Plug Color, (Dark Red).
  • Add an Effect in puishment plug. Effect will appear when arousal 90+, wearing a match collar and no any chastity key in inventory.
  • Can Craft Master Key (Stormcloak and Imperial) after Reading Devious Book in Winterhold.
  • Fix a Stormcloack open belt, when Galmar replace it (Begging Option). Because The Plug and Belt didn't Equip correctly before.
  • Add Master Key inside Caste Dour and Palace of King (on The Table With Skyrim map).
  • Add Plug item inside Container in Palace of King.
  • Add Support For Integration 4.3 Version.

Devious Device - Equip 4.44 by Inte
Suspicious Gold Starter 1.40c by donotbugme
Non Devious Device 1.1 By Dreamweaver

• (Replace his own Esp To Reduce Esp used).

Pet Project 1.32 by Srende

City Bondage 1.9.5

• Add Special Power for Dwarven Binding Armor, Depend on Player Arousal. (it's a little powerfull).

Devious Devices - Beast Race Refits (+orcs) 4.00 by Skullered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Explanation:

• You can choose all esp file, or some, depends the mods you use, Place Esp file under original mods.
  • Maybe I changed the ESP name but you can delete the old files, and Replace a new one. it's no problem at all.
  • Even though is Light armor setting, Also Support For Mage Armor perk (no penalties for Mage armor), Juggernaut perk (armor rating increase), and Agile Defender perk (armor rating increase).
  • if you using a curse loot mods, better avoid any punishment collar, because this mods turn any chastity device into light armor category.

Incompatible:

• Devious pet Collar
  • Devious Curse loot

- Thanks for all Devious Modder, to made a great mods.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/28/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Integration, Devious Deviant, Devious Expansion, Devious Regulation, Captured Dream Shop, Devious Device - Equip, Suspicious Gold Starter, Pet Project
  • Special Edition Compatible

for what body mod is the armor? and maybe add some screenshots.

Thanks for feedback, I Use CBBE body type, I guest it's working well with UNP too, because I just change armor raiting in Esp file, still need a original mods of course :)

You can disable the esp that has Petcollar listed as a master. That esp file has also Cursed Loot listed as a master so the items added by Cursed Loot will not have a armor rating.

Also ApachiiHair.esm and ApachiiHairFemales.esm are listed as a master for the esp that's compatible with Devious Regulations.

You can disable the esp that has Petcollar listed as a master. That esp file has also Cursed Loot listed as a master so the items added by Cursed Loot will not have a armor rating.

Also ApachiiHair.esm and ApachiiHairFemales.esm are listed as a master for the esp that's compatible with Devious Regulations.

uuuh, I forget I use Super model Skyrim in my Mods list, I will separate them soon.

Guest smellbo

Does this mod edit already existing items, or add new ones?

Sorry if I missed the answer, I couldn't see anywhere it said  :shy:

Does this mod edit already existing items, or add new ones?

Sorry if I missed the answer, I couldn't see anywhere it said  :shy:

Most of them is edit existing items,

For Devious Regulation Enchants Plug 1.7e

- Change Plug Slot to match the 2.90 Intergration, Also add Enchantment effect to Punishment plug also like Little Helper Plug from Capture Dreams, must 90+ arousal Level, with match collar set and no key in Inventory. --"Thanks to Veladarius Idea". 

- Add to craft the key after reading devious book manual (Forbidden Book) in Winterhold.

- Add Keyword to Stromcloak and imperial master key as restraint and chastity key category.

For capture dream little helper plug:

- add a stronger effect for the plug but increase arousal standard level to 90+ from 80. to make effect active.

- change key detection via keyword, to avoid if player use a regulation belt and use a master key.

- change capture dream Map icon to Falkreath Castle Icon (I Forget I ever change it) :v

- Change Forbidden key bookshelf to vendor keyword to avoid chastity key categories.

I had some problems today. when I acquired devices via cursed loot, the items did not act act lockable devices, i put them on/take them off with no key. This only applied to items that had armor ratings

Thanks for Feedback, if you mean is Curse harness, I got that problem, that because I still use a old version of deviously curse loot, I hope is correct now.

Hi. How much armour do you get from each item? (I don't want it to be too strong :D) and also what type of armour is it? (heavy, light, robes/mage)

Base Armor for the belt is 42, Bra 38, posture collar 24, padded collar 17, and 11 for all cuff. Setting is for light armor, can increase armor rating together both Agile Defender and Juggernaut perk also no Penalties for Mage Armor Perk.

I had some problems today. when I acquired devices via cursed loot, the items did not act act lockable devices, i put them on/take them off with no key. This only applied to items that had armor ratings

Thanks for Feedback, if you mean is Curse harness, I got that problem, that because I still use a old version of deviously curse loot, I hope is correct now.

i'm using the latest version of Deviously Cursed Loot, still having the issue, even though I uninstalled the mod, my posture collar still has armor associated with it (and can be removed/put on without a key and does not show up visually).  How do i remove this mod's edits?

i'm using the latest version of Deviously Cursed Loot, still having the issue, even though I uninstalled the mod, my posture collar still has armor associated with it (and can be removed/put on without a key and does not show up visually).  How do i remove this mod's edits?

I Upload 1.01 version already, I Tested and working well now, if Still an armor, try reequip the device. or some of curse loot use a normal item too, disable the armor mods cause no problem.

• 3 months later...

I seem to have run into a couple of issues with Deviously Cursed loot.

1)  I got hit by shock heels which was ok, 2 chests further round the dungeon I was hit with the Slave collar. which requires victim to be stripped, which I did except for the Shock Heels ( no keys to get them off ) But I was still getting punished for wearing clothes when I had nothing except the locked items on..

2) Got hit with the Cursed Collar & am suffering the same results, even though I am naked I ham getting punished for wearing clothes......

I have the following DD items installed.

Assets                         2.9.0

Integration                   2.9.1

Expansion                   1.2.1

Interactions                  2.1

For The Masses II        2.8

Toys                             0.2

Cursed Loot                 4.10

Captured Dreams        3.80 full

Captured Dreams Armours

Apropos_Beta_2015_04_24_01

Horrible Harrassment    1.1

ImmerSlave  0.9.8b

Pet Collar 4.7.4

SC_Shiny Catsuits - CD Edition v 1.01

UPDATE

I got hit with the rubber doll collar, no issue until it expanded & covered another part of my body, then the punishment for wearing clothes started off again.

Also the Slut collar was punishing me for wearing clothes when all I had on was the collar.

So in all 4 items are affected.

Slut Collar

Slave Collar

Rubber Doll Collar

Cursed Collar.

After posting this issue in the Cursed loot forum thread the culprit looks like it may be your Devious Armours.  Excerpt below:

Devious Armor Belt and Collar.esp=1
Devious Curse Loot Armor.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot Armor And Pet Collar.esp=1

These seem like the most likely culprits, basically anything that turns devious items into armor is likely to add armor keywords to those items to make them smithable (upgradable). This, unfortunately, breaks the cursed collars in Cursed Loot.

Please Check & Reply thanks.

UPDATE:

turned the armours off & the issue ended, so it is a conflict between the Devious Armours & Deviously Cursed Loot...

:(

Please fix soon ty.

I seem to have run into a couple of issues with Deviously Cursed loot.

1)  I got hit by shock heels which was ok, 2 chests further round the dungeon I was hit with the Slave collar. which requires victim to be stripped, which I did except for the Shock Heels ( no keys to get them off ) But I was still getting punished for wearing clothes when I had nothing except the locked items on..

2) Got hit with the Cursed Collar & am suffering the same results, even though I am naked I ham getting punished for wearing clothes......

I have the following DD items installed.

Assets                         2.9.0

Integration                   2.9.1

Expansion                   1.2.1

Interactions                  2.1

For The Masses II        2.8

Toys                             0.2

Cursed Loot                 4.10

Captured Dreams        3.80 full

Captured Dreams Armours

Apropos_Beta_2015_04_24_01

Horrible Harrassment    1.1

ImmerSlave  0.9.8b

Pet Collar 4.7.4

SC_Shiny Catsuits - CD Edition v 1.01

UPDATE

I got hit with the rubber doll collar, no issue until it expanded & covered another part of my body, then the punishment for wearing clothes started off again.

Also the Slut collar was punishing me for wearing clothes when all I had on was the collar.

So in all 4 items are affected.

Slut Collar

Slave Collar

Rubber Doll Collar

Cursed Collar.

After posting this issue in the Cursed loot forum thread the culprit looks like it may be your Devious Armours.  Excerpt below:

Devious Armor Belt and Collar.esp=1
Devious Curse Loot Armor.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot Armor And Pet Collar.esp=1

These seem like the most likely culprits, basically anything that turns devious items into armor is likely to add armor keywords to those items to make them smithable (upgradable). This, unfortunately, breaks the cursed collars in Cursed Loot.

Please Check & Reply thanks.

UPDATE:

turned the armours off & the issue ended, so it is a conflict between the Devious Armours & Deviously Cursed Loot...

:(

Please fix soon ty.

I'm sorry for what happened,  :(

for now I don't find any solution to fix it except avoid any force nude collar, the devious armor I change into light type cause that problem, Maybe the mods didn't make some exception slot for devious equipment, because the first time I test with pet collar is fine (Older version). But now  "curse loot" and "pet collar" make a shock if player have any armor keyword, including collar armor itself.  :s

so, the conclusion is my mods incompatible for any (Force nude Collar), if u want use a "curse loot" altogether with armor,  a good solution is to avoid any (force nude collar) maybe you can setting it in "curse loot" MCM menu. Thank you for your attention.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

In order to get around the conflicts with DCL, maybe a version could be made where armor is added through a magic effect (similar to the lord stone) when a device is equipped instead?

Though that would not allow smithing or scaling with skills.