A little trouble with breasts

Arthoneceron

Hi. I'm having some issues with HDT and 7B body. I really don't know what's happening, or why that start to happening when I put physics in my game, so I'll let this here and ask for some helps and tips

Standing (seems normal)

7CWKpUp.png

Crouching (problems with smashed boobs)

dvMUwFc.png

Weapon drawl (fuzzy boobs)

QZHzWWb.png

Weapon drawn/crouching (same problems)

AtXNrQ2.png

The mods i'm using right now

jm039AY.png

Before I put anything related, I had a beautiful dovahkiin

pYPE0YM.png

I'm still new on this, so anything will help

Well... you appear to have a lot more mods ticked - than you do plugins active. Not used bodyslide much, so I don't know if 7B being unticked is a problem to you.

XPMS looks to be out of date - as it's currently on version 2.75 - you're running 1.94, maybe some of the mods you're currently running requires the newer version?

So it really was the outdated XPMS merged with the BBP.I was using it with no problems and decided to venture into Bodyslide. I could not completely fix the collision problem, but the crumpled breasts (which were my first problem) are gone. Thank you!

So it really was the outdated XPMS merged with the BBP.I was using it with no problems and decided to venture into Bodyslide. I could not completely fix the collision problem, but the crumpled breasts (which were my first problem) are gone. Thank you!

that happens when fnis shows only like....129 bones and you don't have breast physics installed right.

Archived