Use Sexout NG and SCR beta's or stable release?

visby

So I'm setting up a new Fallout NV mod setup (I'm a little sick fantasy setting's right now) and I've just finished installing the release version's of NG and SCR and I've started installing Tryout but I see that Tryout has the Beta release's of NG and SCR as requirements. I would like a stable play through but I would like to use Tryout as well. So do I stick with the release versions or switch over to the beta versions? 

Imho, i would try the latest stable version ( the march one), and accept the fact tryout might be acting weird. If you notice tryout acting weird, it's easy to upgrade to the beta (small file, and should overwrite the current stable version). Right now, there still is an annoying bug which results in alignment between companions and npc's to be wrong, which seems to be introduced during one of the latest beta (I might be completely wrong though). Once this is fixed, the current beta would work perfectly fine in most cases, and probably are the more advanced variants of the mod.

Archived