Bodyslide preset that allows for skinny and heavy people

markdf

Does anyone have a good bodyslide preset that allows for a range of body sizes, from very skinny to very heavy? Bodyslide includes one okay preset -- "Physique - Skinny to Big". Does anyone have anything better, so that the weight slider reflects something slightly closer to body weight in real life?

You could try the "SEFAP-MILF Remix" preset here: S.E.F.A.P.

SEFAP-MILF Remix PLUS v0.1 - green peppers not included

By3zt0H.png

This is a slightly unfinished beta release version, so you have to create a few additional presets based on this where you copy some of the clothing/pushup presets from SEFAP or CBBE-YT.

You also might want to check out my Dynamic Normalmap Changer, the version "CBBE-YT - DNC4FSC - Smooth - All Races" should work all right with SEFAP-MILF. Description and instructions are all in the CBBE-YT post.

And by the way, those links are inside our big SYBP - Share Your Bodyslide Preset thread where you can find plenty of alternatives.

Glad it works for you, i just noticed i wrote something incomplete above - what you should do is copy the BREASTS slider settings from some of the regular SEFAP clothing/pushup presets into the SEFAP-MILF preset, otherwise pretty much all clothing and armor will clip pretty bad.

Archived