New to NV

Anatriax

Hi guys :) I'm kinda new to modding New Vegas, and just got NVSE Extender, and SexoutNG-Core. Can anyone suggest some stable sex mods to add a little "realism" to my game? 

I'm not looking at wacky sex mods. I'm really into making my games more immersive than anything. So, mods that do things similar to Skyrim's Dangerous Nights, or SexLab Arousal, or SexLab Defeat would be optimal. 

Just asking for some suggestions from the experienced pro's! 

Also, any tips on a large breasted BNB body and armor package would be awesome, as well as a face texture that matches as close as possible, to reduce neck seam!

Thanks in advance, guys! <3 :*

Guest marieruth

Well, usually SexoutSexLite is recommended to check if animations within Sexout are working properly. And it's just a straight up dialogue option to initiate sex, but I don't know if it's necessarily IMMMMMUUURRSIVVVE.

Sexout Submit is decent for alternative death

Sexout Spunk deals with a bit of arousal (I think)

Also, the "Bouncing Natural Breasts" page on the Nexus has both a body and armor replacer. But there are plenty of armor replacers for what that mod doesn't cover.

• 3 weeks later...

SexoutConsequences is great if your looking for immersive content. It adds alternate ways of completing some quests through sex. Like when the Free side thugs attack you, you'll have the option to have sex with them instead of fighting them. It only adds optional sex to a few quests though. It's quite realistic in my opinion.

There's actually a mod on Nexus that is compatible with Sexout called NCR CF. Adds a good deal of meat to the Powder Gangers faction in terms of quests, dialogue, interactions and such. It won't feel like it's as fleshed out a faction as the NCR, but it's a good deal better than what's available now at any rate. You can even get two Sexout-compatible companions from it.

Archived