Guest tomm434
View File

Read this first before asking question in the thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48940-goodbye/

This mod does not appeal for violence or rape. Mod author is strongly against rape and supports freedom of individual to handle his\her own body.

If you have SexoutSubmit or SlaveCollection installed - Free all NPC and delete these mods from your load order before installing Unethical Deeds.

NEW version of NVSE is required (Updated on 21 April 2015) http://nvse.silverlock.org/

This mod is result of merging SexoutSubmit and Slave Collection, as well adding new features to it and fixing a couple of old bugs.

What does it do:

Player as victim

Player can submit to enemy in combat and then walk away alive.

Who can player submit to?
-Any NPC
-Any Creature (except robots)

Instruction
In Combat look at enemy and press Hotkey button (set in in MCM). Wait for enemy to approach you and submit.
After the scene you will see "You feel that it's time to escape" message. That's when reaggro timer starts. If you hit any of the enemies during that time they will become hostile immediately.

After scene all enemies will get Cooldown spell (last 3 real minutes and while enemies under it you can't submit to any of them - that's done to prevent abusing and to evade infinite scenes when auto surrender is enabled).

If you don't have Sexout installed you will see Fade-To-Black effect instead of sex.

Settings
You can switch on\off

- Will enemies have fun with companions?
- How many turns enemy will have on player and companions
- How many time passed before enemy becomes hostile again?
- What distance around player should "clam" spell work on? (Default is 6000)
- Auto surrender
- Auto surrender enemy scan distance
- Will player be robbed? (her clothes and weapons + random items + caps). Player is robbed only of non-quest items and non-scripted items. They stay in attacker's inventory although I don't know for how long.
- Will there be threesomes?
- Threesome chance
- Will text MessageBoxes will be shown?

Auto Surrender

You can enable "Auto Surrender" in MCM menu.

You can choose between Scanner and Event

Scanner:
When player health is less than Health Threshold (set in MCM menu) every 3 seconds scanner will look for enemies around (distance is set in MCM menu) to surrender. if enemy is found, scene will progress as usual.

Event:
When player is hit by enemy player health is scanner - when it is less that Health Threshold player will surrender to enemey who attacked her.

Forced companion faction
Unethical Deeds has "Forced companion faction". Right now scanner picks up companions only if they are set to be player eammate. NVSE without additional pluigns can't tell if NPC is just following player. There are some mods in which player followers are not set as Player teammate therefore they won't be counted towards companions. NPC in this new faction are automaticly added to companion list when scene starts (still valid check should be passed like with any NPC)

To add NPC into companion faction click on him and type:

AddToFaction xx009D46, where xx is the load order of UnethicalDeeds

To remove NPC from the faction click on him and type:

RemoveFromFaction xx009D46, where xx is the load order of UnethicalDeeds

This faction will not interfere with companion behavior and will not in any way break the savegame.

Player as aggressor

Player can submit any humanoid NPC

Instruction

I) Using Hotkey button
1) Set rape button in MCM menu
2) Approach any NPC
3) NPC will be restrained and will sit on the ground
4) When he is restrained push rape button once again to bring up captive menu.

II) Using Menu
1) Enable "Add activabe choices" in MCM
2) Enable "Activable choice to capture NPC" in MCM menu.
3) Approach any NPC from behind so you are not detected
4) Activate NPC
5) Choose [uD]Capture option
6) (Optional)Use Hotkey button or activate NPC once again to bring [uD]Capture menu (if it's enabled in MCM menu)

III) Using Aim mode
1) Enable "Aim mode" in MCM
2) Set "Aim mode health threshold" in MCM menu
3) Aim at enemy
Actors will stay in this position forever. To free NPC you should:

IV) Using Stun detonator
1) Enable "Activable choice to capture NPC" in MCM menu.
2) Receive stun detonator and stun charges in terminal in hideout
3) Place stun charges to NPC's pocket
4) Fire Stun detonator
5) Activate NPC and choose "[uD]Tie up unconscious target"

a ) Free NPC yourself via Capture Menu. Now you can choose between just releasing or releasing and incapacitating him for 60 second. DO IT FOR UNPERSISTENT enemies
or
b ) Leave NPC in this position and go to another place (if you have "Automatic clean up" option enabled).

In submit menu you will see new line

NPC persistent state is N

if N == 1 ; NPC is persistent - do what you want with him
if N == 0 ; NPC is NOT persistent - don't leave him tied UP and leave the cell.

Companions
If you use rape button on any companion - he\she\it will be stored to particular companion slot (Message: "<name> is set to companion #N"). Player can store up to 3 companions. When companion is stored and near player when you use rape button on any NPC you will see new rape option for each companion.

To unset companion from his slot:
- Use rape button on him again (Message: "<name> is unset to companion #N")
- Click on special option in MCM menu (clears all slots)

Enslavement

Player can enslave any humanoid NPC

I) Simple enslavement
1) Enable "Add activabe choices" in MCM
2) Enable "Activable menu to instantly enslave NPC" in MCM menu.
3) Receive empthy bag from hideout located in Goodsprings
4) Approach any NPC from behind so you are not detected
5) Activate NPC
6) Choose [uD]Enslave option
7) Go to hideout and put slave out of backpack via terminal

II) Instant enslavement
1) After submitting NPC choose "[Enslave options]" from capture menu
a) Push "Instant enslave" - NPC will be enslaved and moved to hideout
or
B) Push "Put in backpack" and go to hideout and put slave out of backpack via terminal
or
c) Push "Put the collar on and give order to follow" - NPC will follow you. If you get her to hideout you can tell her to spent her time there

Remember that if NPC is unpersistent - it's not safe to enslave her too.

III) Stun enslavement
1) Enable "Activable menu to instantly enslave NPC" in MCM menu.
2) Receive stun detonator and stun charges in terminal in hideout
3) Receive empthy bag from hideout located in Goodsprings
4) Place stun charges to NPC's pocket
5) Fire Stun detonator
6) Activate NPC and choose "[uD]Put unconscious target in backpack"

Slave interaction
You can:

1) Make player dance
2) Tell her to follow you or wait somewhere
3) Have sex with her (Oral, Vaginal, Anal)
4) Do threesome with 2 slaves (Sexout_Amra plugin is recommended)
5) Change her name (wont' persist in savegame if you delete mod or free slave)
6) Manage her inventory
7) Tease her (available only for some story characters)

When you first enslave NPC she will hate you. You need to break her through sex.

Hideout is located near Goodspring just beside Doc. Mitchell house (see screenshots)
Be very aware when enslaving plot related charaters!
You can have up to 15 slaves.

Companion sex

Makes companions you choosed using Rape Hotkey button approach player after battle and ask for sex. Avaiable only if Sexout is loaded.

You can specify:

- What is the chance of approach?
- How often does this chance gets calculated?
- Male(PC)-Male(Companion) approach permission
- Female(PC)-Female(Companion) approach permission

Player can have threesome sec with companions if had sex with each of two partners earlier

When companion is unset - her relation with player is cleared and next time you start again with 0 relation

Forced talk

Does the same as SmallTalk or SmallerTalk but is more configurable.
No scripts from orignal mod are used, made from scratch.

You can shoose between vanilla or custom greeting.
You can specify whether it works in creatures or NPC separately.
You can switch off Forced talk if NPC initiated dialogue with you (dialogue menu with choices and all).
You can choose between times and when NPC finished talking with you (so NPC initiate conversation only after they said their line or just after dialogue ends).
You can shoose if ForcedTalk works from sneaking mode.

FAQ

-Why create this mod?
-Makes things easier and for script optimization

-What a lame name for the mod!
- GRRRRRR

-I choose enemy but I see message "Character is not valid for Unethical Deeds"
-To successfully hook a enemy he should be :
1)In combat
2)Not dead
3)Not player teammate
4)Not in SexoutListRestrictedActor and SexoutListBannedActor form lists
5)Not under influence of Cooldown spell
6)Not unconscious
7)Not in ghost state
8)Not in Unethical Deeds' ban list

-I'm stuck in the middle of the scene!!
-Export debug log in MCM menu and upload it in mod thread. Debug log button is located in "Option" submenu

Warnings:
-Don't save\load during submit scene (it may cause glitches)
-Don't use similar feature from SexoutLust during the scene.
-I change actor values (Aggression, Assistance) during the scene and then restore them. Submit should work fine with vanilla generic enemies. use it on your own risk with enemies made by custom mods who are scripted.
For example
- Generic people from mods like "Populated wasteland" are safe to use
- Non-generic enemy from any quest mod can be dangerous to use - mod author can change NPC's values during the fight for his own purposes.

For modders

Unethical Deeds containt functions for modders which you can BuildRef in order to improve compability between your mod and mine.

All features of this mod (Submit to enemy, Submit NPC, Enslave NPC) change values of NPC and then restore them after they are freed.
Right now I have 2 function for you to buildred and I intent to keep amount of them to minimum.
To build external reference use BuildRef function (http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php?title=BuildRef)

Functions are:

MainFunction - allows you to get version and version update of the mod. If you want to receive another info via this function - let me know and I will add it.

Hex value - xx01A504
Dec value - xx0107780

How to use:
You shoul call function and specify info you want in string.

List of strings:

"GetVersion"
"GetVersionUpdate"

int iUDModIndexref FunctionRefint UDVersionint UDVersionUpdate    if IsModLoaded "UnethicalDeeds.esm"   	 set iUDModIndex to GetModIndex "UnethicalDeeds.esm"   	 set FunctionRef to BuildRef iUDModIndex 0107780                    let UDVersion := call FunctionRef "GetVersion"        Print "Version is " + $UDVersion        let UDVersionUpdate := call FunctionRef "GetVersionUpdate"        Print "Version update is " + $UDVersionUpdate    endif

Check Actor function - allows you to know if specified actor is affected by Unethical deeds

Hex value - xx01a7E3
Dec value - xx0108515

How to use:
You shoul call function and specify NPC you want to check as a parameter

int iUDModIndexint iVarref FunctionRefref ActorRef    if IsModLoaded "UnethicalDeeds.esm"   	 set iUDModIndex to GetModIndex "UnethicalDeeds.esm"   	 set FunctionRef to BuildRef iUDModIndex 0108515   	 let iVar := call FunctionRef ActorRef ; ActorRef = NPC you want to check        Print "NPC state is " + $iVar    endif

Function will return these values:

0 if actor is NOT affected by UD
1 if actor is affected by UD and enslaved
2 if actor is affected by UD and submitted
3 if actor is affected by UD and player submitted to him (Mod affects ALL NPC in cell when player submits to any of the enemy)

You can also use this code

if eval ( 0 == call FunctionRef ActorRef)	 ;Good to go   endif

I store Aggression, Assistance, Confidence, IgnoreCrime (only for slaves and capture features) values. When NPC is affected by UD these values are eval to 0 (IgnoreCrime is eval to 1). Then these values are restored.

Ban list
You can block actors from your mod from being influence by Unethical Deeds. Player won't be able to submit to them, capture them or enslave them

Hex value - xx01AAC2
Dec value - xx0109250

int iUDModIndexref UDFormListref ActorBaseForm    if IsModLoaded "UnethicalDeeds.esm"   	 set iUDModIndex to GetModIndex "UnethicalDeeds.esm"   	 set UDFormList to BuildRef iUDModIndex 0109250	    ListAddForm UDFormList ActorBaseForm ; Actor ref is your actor. Do this on every game load. UD checks for BASE FORMS, not references.endif

Thanks NepoznatiNN for participating in betatesting!
Double thanks to LouiseH for making new dialoges and participating in betatesting!
Thanks dkatryl and Goubo for their mods for Skyrim!
Thanks ChancellorKremlin for making new dialogs and text for MessageBoxes!
Thanks 7KeysCurtain for suggestion of Forced companion faction and for making new dialogs for slaves! :heart:
Thanks OneWayVector for making new dialogs for slaves!

If you plan to make translation for this mod - please notify me first. 99% I'll say yes but still you need my written permission to translate this mod or host it on other sites.
This mod or any part of this mod are not to be used in any way to earn money, even via donations, patreon and so on.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/25/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    FalloutNW, Sexout >=2.6.85 (optional), NVSE 5.0 Beta 1

Guest tomm434

Finally!

Changes from latest SexoutSubmit version:

- Fixed bug when submit scene might stuck because NPC who player character submitted to is dead

- Various MCM menu fixes

- Script optimization

- Option to switch off MessageBoxes which appear at the start and at the end of the scene (enabled by default)

- Bug fixes for those who have not Sexout installed

Changes from latest SlaveCollection version:

- Fixed navmesh in the hideout

- Now you see name of the slave in message box when you enslave her

- Fixed bug when you couldn't capture NPC if you had any other backpack equipped

Guest tomm434

Before reporting an issue like that you got to be absolutely sure. I've played with this NVSE version since it came out and Sexout didn't give me any trouble so it is your fault something wrong happened with your game.

Guest tomm434

I added information for modders.

I don't intend to delete already existing functions so it's safe to build references. I may add more of them in the future but I will always ensure backwards comparability.

Guest tomm434

A plugin that doesn't actually require a bunch of other mods for it to work. It doesn't even require sexout! Nice work! Really! 

I don't like requirements and all sexout mods I can make dependency on add perversive stuff in which I'm not interested in,

Check your loadorder. One of your mods could be missing a master file.

The mods shouldn´t have problems with a newer nvse than they need, but to check this you could deactivate them to see if one of them is causing the problem. Another possibility would be to reinstall this nvse (or  an older version of it) in case

you got a defective download / something in the installation went wrong.

edit: Just make it an exception in your antivirus.

Guest tomm434

I updated NSVE to 5.0, and now my game crashes before even getting to the main menu. Any advice? 

Edit: And the issue seems to be that my antivirus thinks the loader.exe is a virus. What's up with that? 

Some antiviruses consider NVSE file to be a virus. I remember jaam explaining that. Me, I use Kaspersky and it never reported NVSE.

I updated NSVE to 5.0, and now my game crashes before even getting to the main menu. Any advice? 

Edit: And the issue seems to be that my antivirus thinks the loader.exe is a virus. What's up with that? 

Some antiviruses consider NVSE file to be a virus. I remember jaam explaining that. Me, I use Kaspersky and it never reported NVSE.

Yeah, googling around found the fix for that.

But now Sexout's broke and telling me I need the script extender v14 installed. 

If you don't use any of UD features on HT slaves you won't get any issues.

Ok, I did a quick test.  I enslaved Trudy while she was sleeping, adding her to the collection.  The Dialog that came up were from your mod.  I then Enslaved her while she was in the slave collection area, following the HT requirements.  The Dialog for your mod was gone and the HT dialog showed up.   In the short test I had not problems.  But as expected, one enslavement erases the other.  Here is a pic of HT Trudy in your slave collection area.

post-448270-0-08646800-1432692300_thumb.png

Guest tomm434

Before the next update comes - don't use "Instant ensave" menu (which can be activated if you are sneaking and activating target from behind) for targets who are already submitted - use [Enslave menu] instead.

The NVSE requirement for this mod breaks all Sexout mods, including the main Sexout resources. Will try once everything is caught up.

Before reporting an issue like that you got to be absolutely sure. I've played with this NVSE version since it came out and Sexout didn't give me any trouble so it is your fault something wrong happened with your game.

But same thing goes for me. With NVSE version from the dropbox link in the OP I got message about not fulfiling NVSE requirements for sexout mods. Then game is closed.

Any idea whats going on?

Guest tomm434

The NVSE requirement for this mod breaks all Sexout mods, including the main Sexout resources. Will try once everything is caught up.

But same thing goes for me. With NVSE version from the dropbox link in the OP I got message about not fulfiling NVSE requirements for sexout mods. Then game is closed.

Any idea whats going on?

Not a clue. What version of sexout are you using? I will check it myself.

Guest tomm434

Well, latest stable.

CORE: 2.9.92 -- 01-Mar-2015

BODIES: 1.0.0 -- 01-Mar-2015

DATA: 2.8.83 -- 01-Mar-2015

I downgroaded to latest stable and didn't receive any messages on game load.

The only mod I know which quits the game if NVSE or NX requirements are not met is SexoutSpunk. But I doubt it's the root of the problem.

if not - try to find a mod which shows this message and write to mod author that his\her mod is having problem with detecting  version of NVSE.

Also that would be cool if you reported what you found here.

Reliable way to detect NVSE version is this

let NVSEVersion := (GetNVSEVersion * 100) + (GetNVSERevision * 10) + GetNVSEBeta
    ;GetNVSEVersion == 5
    ;GetNVSERevision == 0
    ;GetNVSEBeta == 1

; 5*100 + 0*10 + 1*1 == 501

if NVSEVersion < 501
        Print "Update NVSE to 5.0.1!! UnethicalDeeds won't work."
    else
        setFunctionValue 1
    endif

So you only check if NVSE version is older than required (so it won't create issue like this). Mod author can check for NVSE another way with nested ifs. So rightly done NVSE check should'n create issue with newer NVSEversions.

Also to be absolutely sure - type in console in main menu "GetNVSEVersion", "GEtNVSERevision" "GetNVSEBeta" - what numbers are returned?

Ok, nevermind :) 

Thanks to Azmodan question I checked the version of NX. It turned out that I had NX 15 but the newest one is 16. Don't know how that happened but missed the new version.

Installed NX 16 and no problems so far, thanks guys!

Guest tomm434

Ok a little heads up.

When you submit enemies and then leave them (enabling automatic clean up option) some of NPC can not be freed because they are not set to be persistent and can not be reached by script. Only way to to free them is to return to where you submitted them and free them manually. (Values will be restored just fine)

This does not apply to all NPC. This happens with generic leveled enemies.

I don't know if I can do something about that. I can do a little workaround with JiP plugin but even that doesn't guarantee 100% safe result.

So I have 4 options:

1) Do nothing (so it's up to you to look after NPC)

2) Block all "wrong" NPC from being allowed to submit

3) Do a workaround with JIP plugin which does not guarantees 100% result but will work most of the time (JIP plugin will be required for the Unethical Deeds)

4) Do a little trick in case you still want to leave NPC in the cell - make him temporarily paralyzed (you saw that on video). So you make his paralyzed (he can't go after you so you can leave in peace), leave the cell, next time you go here he should be okay.  If I go with this I need to know how to do it's better because it seems like you'll have to do it manually every time. Solution kinda sucks but it's most reliable one.

I'd like to hear your opinions.

And don't forget to switch off automatic clean up for this version. It should not create issues but you never know.