Request: FNIS Ero and Oden Poses mod

Geist

By now everyone can agree on that the FNIS Ero Idle Spell mod is currently way out of date and in all likelihood abandoned on this site in particular

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13711-fnis-ero-idle-spell/

The last time the mod was updated was 2014-02-02, that's more than a year and they have been updated on the mod authors own sites several time by know.

I can already tell what seasoned modders on this site might say "Go onto their sites then and get them, what's the issue?", well not everyone can read japanese and not everyone can understand the butchered english that a translator makes from said japanese.

Most of the time I worry that I might click on something that leads me somewhere I don't want to go, when I simply want the files necessary to make screens and what not.

Hence I would request that someone who knows these mods got in contact with the mod authors and asked to updated the current mod that can be downloaded here or at least explain why it ceased to be updated in the first place.

Or that someone took it upon themselves to keep the mod up to date.

The most probable reason the mod isn't maintained is that the person maintaining it hasn't logged in in over a year. They may have got bored or uninterested.

It's not to difficult to update if you learn how the current mod works. And getting the files of the japanese site is simple if you check the address of the links (I cannot read japanese but I'm accustomed enough to navigate a site). I updated the mod myself for personal purposes but I have no permission (as I haven't really sought it and have no plans in uploading or maintaining it) and it's fairly simple with a little spare time.

The most probable reason the mod isn't maintained is that the person maintaining it hasn't logged in in over a year. They may have got bored or uninterested.

It's not to difficult to update if you learn how the current mod works. And getting the files of the japanese site is simple if you check the address of the links (I cannot read japanese but I'm accustomed enough to navigate a site). I updated the mod myself for personal purposes but I have no permission (as I haven't really sought it and have no plans in uploading or maintaining it) and it's fairly simple with a little spare time.

Darn, well I won't force anyone, I'll just try and learn to get around the language barrier, and then figure my way around customizing and updating the mod myself, thanks anyways!

It's about 70% accurate. You just need to get accustomed to the butchered syntax. Hell I use google chrome translator plugin with OHGT for the overlay to translate hentai games all the time. Once you do you can understand all of it. Just takes a little getting used to. Also their are syntax settings that some people have on their sites. I downloaded a few updates and they can make a lot of the language easier to understand. So I suggest looking all that up as well.

I think I've succesfully downloaded the file, but I have no idea how it works or what are the requirements. I'm using other pose mods (Kinoko, Halo), but this seems to be different. I'm not English, I've translated the site with Chrome to my language, which is more difficult then English and the results were.... chaotic :( (it also didn't help that I do my modding stuff al in English).

So please can someone help me? How does it work? Or how can I get it work?

Archived