Open Cities, Compatibility Patch and CK Rendering Issue

Now that the title has everyone confused...  lol

Short version of the story, I'm trying to make a compatibility version of my Dawnguard Sentries mod that works with Open Cities.   From what I can tell, Open Cities involved Arthmoor taking everything from the instanced versions of the cities and 'porting them into the Tamriel World Space version by hand, then making all the changes necessary to disable the load doors to the instanced zones, keeping quests connected, etc...  Amazing amount of work there.   So first question would be am I interpreting the files right?   I've PM'ed Arthmoor to ask if I missed anything crucial there, but he hasn't written back yet.  Sooo, I'm hoping somebody else who's familiar with the innards of the mod can answer there.

Second question...  Trying to look into the interior of the cities from the outside while using the CK, I get missing pieces of terrain (ground) that don't render.  Is there a change I need to make to my SkyrimEditor file to get more memory available for the CK, or some other bug fix I need to be aware of?

At this point, I've about given up hope on getting any further help with my modding work, BUT...  Here's a pic that shows the issue I'm dealing with

411296709.jpg

Looking at Open Cities further, I'm pretty sure MY conversion should work if I could get the CK to render all the crap in the city.  That's the Tamriel Worldspace version of Whiterun where Arthmoor moved everything to.   I already know from a past glitch in Riften if I save with those ground pieces missing they're not going to show up in the game world.  Took me days to undo this:

411256909.jpg

I already tried changing the UGridsToLoad number to 9 in teh SkyrimEditor.ini as a google search suggested.  No luck.  And no, F5 doesn't help.

Archived