My pathetic attempt to make a mod

rakio14

I'm trying to improve a mod miku created by another user, this is an armor only changes the look but he forgot a detail, "the hands"

65q4vr.jpg

also need other clothes just have a look my idea is that more varied of clothes and compatible with vanilla armor that requires making a 3D body to make it compatible with the vanilla armor  but I have some obstacles:

1. I do not have much knowledge in blender , Skyrim creation kit and nifscope.

2. I have the steam version skyrim (because of inflation in Venezuela. Skyrim costs two minimum wages)

however this is what I have accomplished:

10z1qmv.jpg

6gh651.jpg

just take a CBBE body and texture edit (I only good using photoshop) but has a problem it seems that the body shines

21lr4fs.jpg

And this is my pathetic attempt to make a mod I'll keep learning how to make a mod but if someone with more experience takes the initiative of my idea I have no problem

Sorry for my bad inglish

Body shine can be caused by a ENB if you are using one. It can also be controlled in the nifs you have to manually change the glossiness float in both the _1 and _0 nifs because if you change one nif you have to do the same thing to the other ones as well or it will not change in game. To change the glossiness float load one of the nifs up into nifskope then click the part that is shiny in game and look in the left list below the highlighted line for BSLightingShaderProperty click the arrow to the left of it to get the drop down and look for glossinessfloat some might have a 30.0000 value some might be higher some lower 1000.0000 is max so you don't want that as the body will be super shiny instead try a lower value like 10.0000 save as repeat for the other nif then go into game and see if it looks better repeat till you get it to where you want it to be at.

Also not all player model type mods will have player models hands it depends on if there were any for the model or not or how hard they were to try to convert to skyrim. 

Brillo del cuerpo puede ser causado por un ENB si usted está utilizando uno. También se puede controlar en las NIF que tenga que cambiar manualmente el flotador brillo tanto en el _1 y _0 NIF porque si cambia uno nif que tienes que hacer lo mismo a los demás tan bien o que no va a cambiar en el juego. Para cambiar la carga del flotador brillo una de las NIF hasta en NifSkope continuación, en la parte que es brillante en el juego y busque en la lista de la izquierda debajo de la línea resaltada para BSLightingShaderProperty haga clic en la flecha situada a la izquierda de la misma para obtener el menú desplegable y buscar glossinessfloat algunos podrían tener un valor de 30,0000 algunos podrían ser más altos alguna menor 1000.0000 es máximo para que usted no quiere que a medida que el cuerpo va a ser súper brillante en vez pruebe con un valor más bajo como 10,0000 guardar como repetición para la otra nif entonces entrar en juego y ver si se ve mejor repita hasta que llegues a donde usted quiere que sea en.

Además no todos los mods de tipo modelo jugador tendrá modelos jugador manos depende de si había alguno para el modelo o no, o lo difícil que iban a tratar de convertir a Skyrim. 

thanks for your help!!!

• 2 months later...

Archived