"You can't do this" problem with Sexlab and related mods

Sariiras

I am a bit of a newcomer when it comes to mod integration, but i understand how to order the mods with Mod manager and Loot.

I'm having a fair bit of issues at the moment, but the largest quite possibly be is my game going from allowing things like necrophilia and rape (which i have been doing to test the mod, with a few minor issues) To being full on Catholic Nun.

The message that it now tells me is "You can't do this" when trying to activate Necrophilia on monsters, namely dragons, wolves and spiders.

It initially allowed it in the beginning, but as soon as i killed my second dragon, all monsters now report this message instead of going through the act, and i am unable to tweak my animations.

I've tried re-installing the mods twice and restarting my game numerous times but Catholicism now reigns supreme.

here is my attached modlist

post-829979-0-64559500-1432430521_thumb.png

Just an fyi, you can have as many schlong addons as you want. It distributes them all and just gives variety. It will use them all, not just one.

But yeah, the Necro option in Defeat does bug out and stop working sometimes. I think you have to run a clean to fix it, but can't remember. But if all you're trying to do is tweak animations, why not use MatchMaker instead? You just cast the spell on yourself and them and it's instant sex.

Archived