Male cum inflation help

It works, but I found the inflation was only visible during animations - while standing idle it wasn't visible. It also didn't look very good - looks like a tumour rather than a bulge (since only the belly would balloon, but the surrounding parts weren't affected). Although given that it wasn't intentional behavior - you can't really fault them.

You also have to use Shape Atlas For Men (which I used to use, but it's highly incompatible with a lot of other male-orientated mods). Make sure you set your character's Samuel to at least 1. 

You need to use SexLab's Gender Change spell, as highlighted in the SAM thread. SexLab needs to think you're a woman (note this has no effect on gameplay - character still use correct pronouns, you still look male, etc). (I'm only assuming this is the step you've missed). Other than that, as said, you need to set your Samuel to at least 1.

• 1 month later...

First install the mods in this particular order, and you'll get better results with MO: Download and install
-SKSE 1.72
-SkyUI
-Racemenu 3.00 or NiOverride 2.96
-Fores New Idles for Skyrim or FNIS for short, and the Creature Optional if you want a monster inflate your character
-HDT Physics Extension: get it from Nexus
-Sexlab from loverslab
-Sexlab Cumshot or Sexlab Gender Change or Immersive Gender Change from loverslab
-ZaZ Animation Pack from loverslab
-Realistic Ragdolls and Force: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/601/? (I use the Realistic Force file)
-SAM: 
*a-Core
*b-Textures
*c-Armors

-HDT Breast Butt Belly forSAM v1.1: http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=8521.0
-XPMSE Skeleton Extended by Groovtama: you get it from loverslab or nexus
-Fill her up: get it from loverslab

IMPORTANT: Be sure to let XPMSE overwrite the skeleton from SAM or things won't work. 

Now if you installed everything in order, the next step is go to the game, customize your character in Racemenu, adjust the size of your character in SAM's MCM menu and be sure to have Samson with a value of at least 1. After that go to the MCM of Sexlab Cumshot and press the option to make Sexlab recognise you as a female (has no effect on gameplay), or use the power from the magic inventory to do the same thing if you use Sexlab Gender Change. Once you do that, the next step is test if everything works correctly by having sex and be the bottom. Your character's belly will inflate depending what npc or creature he has sex with, because in the MCM of Fill her up you can further customize the amount of semen that every race can eyaculate into your character. Hope this helps!

Be sure to jump and move around to see if your character's butt and breast jiggle. If they do, then you installed everything in the right order. And one more thing, the belly bulge should be configured to your liking to not look like an Alien's facehugger moving inside you, with a subtle value in Fill her up MCM.

• 7 months later...

Hey, I was trying to get the same thing, but the link you posted is bringing up a 404 error. do you know of an updated link?

As far as I remember it should be this link:

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/5947-hdt-butt-breast-belly-bounce-for-sam-v11/

The instruction how to implement it on the second post above.

• 3 weeks later...

First install the mods in this particular order, and you'll get better results with MO: Download and install

-SKSE 1.72

-SkyUI

-Racemenu 3.00 or NiOverride 2.96

-Fores New Idles for Skyrim or FNIS for short, and the Creature Optional if you want a monster inflate your character

-HDT Physics Extension: get it from Nexus

-Sexlab from loverslab

-Sexlab Cumshot or Sexlab Gender Change or Immersive Gender Change from loverslab

-ZaZ Animation Pack from loverslab

-Realistic Ragdolls and Force: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/601/? (I use the Realistic Force file)

-SAM: 

*a-Core

*b-Textures

*c-Armors

-HDT Breast Butt Belly forSAM v1.1: http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=8521.0

-XPMSE Skeleton Extended by Groovtama: you get it from loverslab or nexus

-Fill her up: get it from loverslab

IMPORTANT: Be sure to let XPMSE overwrite the skeleton from SAM or things won't work. 

Now if you installed everything in order, the next step is go to the game, customize your character in Racemenu, adjust the size of your character in SAM's MCM menu and be sure to have Samson with a value of at least 1. After that go to the MCM of Sexlab Cumshot and press the option to make Sexlab recognise you as a female (has no effect on gameplay), or use the power from the magic inventory to do the same thing if you use Sexlab Gender Change. Once you do that, the next step is test if everything works correctly by having sex and be the bottom. Your character's belly will inflate depending what npc or creature he has sex with, because in the MCM of Fill her up you can further customize the amount of semen that every race can eyaculate into your character. Hope this helps!

Be sure to jump and move around to see if your character's butt and breast jiggle. If they do, then you installed everything in the right order. And one more thing, the belly bulge should be configured to your liking to not look like an Alien's facehugger moving inside you, with a subtle value in Fill her up MCM.

Still not working for me guys... :( My character is a male, and i did everything... i dont know what else i can do...

Archived