Tips for screenshots

Afro68

Is there a tutorial for better screenshots anywhere. I finally got the animated vagina working and want to join the skyrim show your sex shots but my screens and angles look awful compared to others. I mean awful as it seems like I have the same angles. Maybe I'm not good at using the camera mod. Thanks for any help.

Depends entirely on your own cosmetic mods.

These however are some of the factors that influence it the most.

- ENB preset, I guess this is self explanatory.

- Shadows/lightnings, choose your best angle and spot for the lightning that shines on the environment and your character.

- DoF, depth of field in my opinion results in a lot better screenshots.

- Console toggle menus, open up console and type in "tm" this disables all menu's and hud (1 warning though, this also disables the visual console so to enable it you have to do it on your own instincts; to enable it just type in "tm" in console again without visual representation ofc).

- Since you're using the self animated vagina, just make the screenshot from the best moment. It's a still screenshot so just make the screenshot at the moment it looks the most realistic.

There are probably some more benefactors but the points I just stated influence screenshots a lot.

Good luck with creating them ^^

Depends entirely on your own cosmetic mods.

These however are some of the factors that influence it the most.

- ENB preset, I guess this is self explanatory.

- Shadows/lightnings, choose your best angle and spot for the lightning that shines on the environment and your character.

- DoF, depth of field in my opinion results in a lot better screenshots.

- Console toggle menus, open up console and type in "tm" this disables all menu's and hud (1 warning though, this also disables the visual console so to enable it you have to do it on your own instincts; to enable it just type in "tm" in console again without visual representation ofc).

- Since you're using the self animated vagina, just make the screenshot from the best moment. It's a still screenshot so just make the screenshot at the moment it looks the most realistic.

There are probably some more benefactors but the points I just stated influence screenshots a lot.

Good luck with creating them ^^

Also, take a look at this tutorial to improve the screenshots. Its very detailed. http://www.tesgeneral.com/#!screenshot/c12l

:lol:

Thsnks I'll try these and see what I come up with.

Archived