Adjust Meshes Height

krocoz

Hi guys, how do you change the height of an hats/helm? Do I need to use nifskope, 3d editor, or both? And what are the steps to do so?

Also I got a question regarding how to enable your shoes/boots to make it become HDT HH enabled. I did read the guide how to enable it and I have already followed the guide, but the height of the shoes/boots didn't change. Do the mesh needs to have some other requirements too i.e. the mesh height must be at a certain number or anything else?

Thx before.

you'll need to edit the hat in nifskope

the HDT is a script.

you can use CK or TesVedit to add the script.

The easiest way is to use tesvedit and copy an already existing HDT heel to the one you want to enable it on

you'll need to edit the hat in nifskope

the HDT is a script.

you can use CK or TesVedit to add the script.

The easiest way is to use tesvedit and copy an already existing HDT heel to the one you want to enable it on

What are the steps to edit the hat in nifskope?

I've tried it, but the result is still the same as the shoes can't doesn't have their height increased.

What are the steps to edit the hat in nifskope?

Click on the Mesh, search for "translation" change the value for Z axis

Are u sure it's "translation"? 'Cause I can't find any.

Archived