BodySlide doesn't make .nif files and in game appearance doesn't change.

J055Y

Well, as you can probably tell from the title above, I'm having a little trouble with BodySlide...

Whenever I select the 'Build' button, it comes up with the notification box saying it has successfully processed the following files:

(I tried to post folder location links but this is my first post so LL won't let me :3. Basically, it was the character assets folder.)

trouble is, when I go into the folder there is nothing there. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or If I'm just being a noob(which I probably am anyway) but I haven't found any way to solve this. Help would be greatly appreciated.

If you're just trying to export the custom body mesh you've created you need to:

Click cntrl+build instead of just "build" when in bodyslide

You should get a message box on screen, click ok, then navigate to the main BodySlide folder(where the BodySlide application is).

There should be 2 new files there, femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif

Copy those two files and paste them into the character assets folder (Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/character/character assests), let both files replace any existing femalebody files.

See if this works for you.

Well, as you can probably tell from the title above, I'm having a little trouble with BodySlide...

Whenever I select the 'Build' button, it comes up with the notification box saying it has successfully processed the following files:

(I tried to post folder location links but this is my first post so LL won't let me :3. Basically, it was the character assets folder.)

trouble is, when I go into the folder there is nothing there. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or If I'm just being a noob(which I probably am anyway) but I haven't found any way to solve this. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Follow Phase Five word for word. It will tell you what to install in what order, and how to install it.

You're having pathing issues, if you're not seeing the product in game, or in the file system at all. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived