Gerdur's suntan

attachicon.gifScreenShot3.jpg

is there an easy way of adjusting the skin color of an npc?  Gerdur has a tanned face in the screen I took.. the female body replacer mod I'm using ( Lush) has made her body pale skinned.  can I adjust one or the other so they match?

You are using two different mods to create that look.

Head Texture is not matched to the Body Texture.

No there are no satisfactory ways to change them to look the same.

------------------

Lets just skip all the possible information you could get on this and get right to the point shall we?

You should download a skin packaged with a Head and Body texture by the same author.

This will mean the texture's will look correct

This will save you a lot of time.  Im talking more than just hours.

attachicon.gifScreenShot3.jpg

is there an easy way of adjusting the skin color of an npc?  Gerdur has a tanned face in the screen I took.. the female body replacer mod I'm using ( Lush) has made her body pale skinned.  can I adjust one or the other so they match?

You are using two different mods to create that look.

Head Texture is not matched to the Body Texture.

No there are no satisfactory ways to change them to look the same.

------------------

Lets just skip all the possible information you could get on this and get right to the point shall we?

You should download a skin packaged with a Head and Body texture by the same author.

This will mean the texture's will look correct

This will save you a lot of time.  Im talking more than just hours.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47360-anatriaxs-wonderful-world-of-skyrim/

Phase Five has good options, with a pic of what the skin textures will look like at the end.

Archived