Tweaked SexLab Expressions for 1.60 *see MCM UI Note*

blueballbob

** Updated Post for 1.60 Final Compatibility **

• No actual change to the files.  Already testing with full 1.60 and works so far.
  • There's something going on with the face adjustment values in the MCM UI.  Once you import it'll still show all 0's or 1's, but the expressions will still work fine.  Just do not attempt to adjust yourself and do a export to a file. 
  • Not tested for beast races like khajiit or argonians.  If someone does and the work/do not work let me know.

Tweaked Expressions for the new 1.60.

• Custom 1 Expression replaced with 'Unsure'.  Male and Female.  Starts out a bit pained, but gets to liking it.
  • Custom 2 Expression replaced with 'Pervert'.  Male Only.  Kind of a evil rapey face.
  • Custom 3 Expression replaced with 'Ahegao'. Male and Female.  Rolling around eyes and open panting mouth.
  • (haven't made a Custom 4 or 5 yet)

Before you import it's a good idea to:

1. Go into Sexlab MCM
  2. Rebuild & Clean
  3. Reset Expression registry.
  4. Exit MCM and wait until it competes.

You just need to add the new files to your SKSE folder and in the SexLab MCM menu for Expressions pick each expression and do Import from File.

Example location for a MO user would be <Drive>:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\overwrite\SKSE\Plugins\SexLab

Keep in mind these will NOT work with 1.50c at all.  You must be on 1.60 (or greater, but can't tell yet if newer versions will keep working).

Examples. (Sloppy screenshots to give an idea.  It looks a bit different in action.)

Random In Action Shots (no guarantee yours will look same)

PoIJm1w.jpg

f6MSe3x.jpg

YP0I4Jr.jpg

5E774aK.jpg

btUdJyW.jpg

xZ8zrQs.jpg

crzPMWm.jpg

pTydsyP.jpg

1zYX571.jpg

PetUj7j.jpg

YBhmC7e.jpg

WuRYFUt.jpg

NjeAzyX.jpg

osnvn2G.jpg

mIMB2LU.jpg

RCl41ew.jpg

fesyOei.jpg

VixM0K4.jpg

PI43hmr.jpg

p7mQkdX.jpg

Tweaked Pleasure

Stage 1
ui0qKcM.jpg
Stage 2
HSmkdVM.jpg
Stage 4
WExHISu.jpg
Stage 5
qHYQy8M.jpg

Custom_1_Unsure (Hurts at first then likes it.)

Stage 1
MU7WKjJ.jpg
Stage 2
X7QjyrY.jpg
Stage 3
3G5If4p.jpg
Stage 4
0Pkn09H.jpg
Stage 5
X7QjyrY.jpg

Custom_2_Pervert (Male Only Expression) - some clipping with the eyelids but that's my face model, not something with the expression

Stage 1
MtkLoNW.jpg
Stage 2
60EQck9.jpg
Stage 3
jrhnb1d.jpg
Stage 4
IB325Oy.jpg
Stage 5
pAMhrPR.jpg

Custom_3_Aheago (Female Only)

Stage 1
wDMiQL6.jpg
Stage 2
qMiBFfL.jpg
Stage 3
ZkYP47N.jpg
Stage 4
Hg4vvYz.jpg
Stage 5
ILJ6K6B.jpg

SexLab1.6b1_TweakedExpressions_7_17.zip

Already have a earlier thread with the 1.50 compatible files. I'm running 1.60a3 now and updated for that + 2 custom.

Don't know about 1.60 being unstable. It's working pretty well for me so far. Having the animation limit lifted is very nice.

I don't have time at the moment to check how they look ingame, but if somebody would be kind enough to make screenshots of the tweaks for me, and they look different enough from the originals, I'd be happy to just roll them into the official release as new expressions rather than replacers. More variety is always nice. 

I'll try and put some some screenshots tomorrow or Thursday. Made a ahegao face for custom 3 that I was going to add.

Went out to 5 stages on the default expressions and the custom ones. Noticed that most defaults had 3 stages.

Might be more trouble than its worth, but any way to link a expression application at a specific stage to apply an equip able tongue? Ahegao faces often have tongues hanging out is why I ask.

Posted some more picts of the Custom Expressions and added a Ageago face (best I can do atm).

Updated the ZIp file, so if you have the earlier one download it again and load the expressions.  Touched a few up when taking example pictures.  I'll try and post the rest of the examples if I have time.  Just a pain in the ass taking a picture each stage.

Hoping that there's a way to do a mouth equip as part of animations so we can add a HDT Equipable Tongue at some point.  But not holding by breath for that.

A suggestion:

Don't use the Dialog X expressions because when switching from or to Dialog expressions it fails to reset the mouth, leading to some horrific results with stuck or distended mouth expressions. Dialog expressions are the same as the Mood expressions, except they don't alter the mouth.

Is it possible to uninstall it after installing, and how?

Just reset the expressions and they should go back to the defaults.

Good to know.  Didn't catch that when just testing it.

I'll go remove the Dialog moods from them.

A suggestion:

Don't use the Dialog X expressions because when switching from or to Dialog expressions it fails to reset the mouth, leading to some horrific results with stuck or distended mouth expressions. Dialog expressions are the same as the Mood expressions, except they don't alter the mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

On male or female?  Noticed that the male expressions still have the 'dialog' moods.  Going to fix that.  :/.

Yeah, I noticed males still had Dialogue Moods but it happens on both male and female sadly despite the latter having Moods.

what if i use mod organizer? cause right now, it makes me game crash.

I use Mod Organizer and don't really see how it can crash you unless your using these expressions with 1.59c version of the framework.  There's no scripts nor anything other than just config values.

If you were using this version with 1.59c you could crash possibly as the data formats for expressions changed quite a bit between the two.  If you have 1.59c then you'll want to use the files in this thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43081-tweaked-sexlab-expressions-for-159c/

On male or female?  Noticed that the male expressions still have the 'dialog' moods.  Going to fix that.  :/.

Yeah, I noticed males still had Dialogue Moods but it happens on both male and female sadly despite the latter having Moods.

Try doing a reset of expressions back to default then reload the latest tweaked files.

I noticed that if you have foreplay with a breast feeding or blow job sometimes that'll freeze the face in a gaping mouth.  Can't really do much for that with a .json config file.  These expression files are just values that get loaded when the animations run.  Nothing more.

• 1 month later...

Would like to include Custom_2_Pervert & Custom_3_Aheago in SexLab 1.60 as a single male+female expression labeled as just "Ahegao", though I'd prefer to lower the amount the mouth opens if that's okay with you. Large amounts of mouth open tends to look strange in my opinion since the expressions are static.

Same with the unsure and tweaked pleasure, are they both female only though?

Would like to include Custom_2_Pervert & Custom_3_Aheago in SexLab 1.60 as a single male+female expression labeled as just "Ahegao", though I'd prefer to lower the amount the mouth opens if that's okay with you. Large amounts of mouth open tends to look strange in my opinion since the expressions are static.

Same with the unsure and tweaked pleasure, are they both female only though?

Sure go for it. 

Unsure and Pleasure have both Male and Female in it.

One thing I did notice was the Mood/Dialog values jumped from 1-100 and look like they go into the 1000s now?  Don't know if that was intended or not.  Doesn't seem to 'break' anything as is atm.

Feel free to modify whatever mouth values you want.

Am I the only one having a problem with mouths spazzing out when moaning? I'm not even using the lip sync option, only the facial expression one and I haven't been able to fix this since the alpha.

I haven't seen that, but I've started a new game with Beta 1.  My alpha saves were getting pretty messy (from adding removing other mods).

Only spazzing issue I have is with characters that use the (Ysolda) voice and Sex Slaves.  For whatever reason I get the SexSlave 'Jennifer' voice at the same time as the Sexlab voice which makes the lipsync start when it shouldn't.  With characters that use other default voices it's absolutely fine however.  And this was with even the new save, not the dirty old one.

BTW: Breastfeeding foreplay seems to lock the mouths wide open on my game and they don't reset when the foreplay is done.  Makes some angry looking screwing.  lol

Archived