I have recently come to the conclusion that my mods in Skyrim are really random, some dont work, some are forgotten and incompatible with new mods i download and make my game crash. 

My request to the community of this amazing site to help me. I am not very experienced in mods and have always used the NMM, but i now want to dive into the LoversLab mods. What are the mods (both nexus and lovers) that would be essential for a sexy, goodlooking skyrim that would make me want to play the game instead of fucking around?

What i look for is a nice femalebody thingy (like the cbbe and unp, dont know how to call them) that would be compatible with most mods, and an overall betterment of skyrim ( it doesnt have to be lore-friendly as long as its perverted)

Any suggestions are welcome

thank you

Not really anything to do with what you posted, but yes, i read the tags, in fact its the only reason i opened the thread... make of that what you will.

But to the reason i replied, you posted this in the wrong section, you should PM a mod to move it to the correct one, you will have a better chance of getting help that way.

Also nice sig.

Not really anything to do with what you posted, but yes, i read the tags, in fact its the only reason i opened the thread... make of that what you will.

But to the reason i replied, you posted this in the wrong section, you should PM a mod to move it to the correct one, you will have a better chance of getting help that way.

Also nice sig.

Thanks, i will do as you said, but could you tell me to what section should i move it? 

Also, in my many years of forums of all kinds i have barely met anyone who actually read the tags, or it could be that im just a casual.

i took me almost half an hour to get the perfect sig

Thanks, i will do as you said, but could you tell me to what section should i move it? 

Also, in my many years of forums of all kinds i have barely met anyone who actually read the tags, or it could be that im just a casual.

i took me almost half an hour to get the perfect sig

A mod has already moved it, so all good there.

An it was a half hour well spent, i even moved closer to the screen to read it.

Well if you are fairly new to modding and having issues I strongly urge you to watch Gophers Beginners guide to modding. That will answer most of your quests on how to mod and help you learn to trouble shoot problems etc. Plus teach you the lingo so if/when you need help, you have a better idea how to ask for help and better understand the advice given. You can find the series here.

With that said what mods really depends on what you want from the game. If you want immersion mods then mods like ineeds, frostfall, wet and cold, ihud are all good. If you find combat to easy then skyre, deadly combat, revenge of the enemies, combat evolved are all good choices. If you want more monsters than Skyrim Immersive Creatures is a good choice, There is tons of body mods as well. Then you have lots of texture packs to make the game look better, if you want more armor choices then Immersive Armors is a good one. For some people some of those mods are a must and for others they are not something they would ever use. So what mods you want depends a lot of what you are wanting from the game.

As for sexlab, obviously sexlab it's self and all it's requirements. I recommend Body Slider 2 for the body and Grov's xp skeleton, so you can get bounce and jiggle. Amorous Adventures is a good one if you are looking for romance/sex mod, Solutions is a good one if you are looking for sex options to solve some quests(like give a guard a BJ to get past him etc), Defeat is a good one for combat sex/rape, arousal redux adds some immersion, Aprosop(spelling) another one that adds immersion with wear and tear option and descriptive sex text, SoS for male bodies, More Nasty Creatures if you want the animals and creatures in the game to have equipment for sex, There is a bunch of whore and slavery mods, there is a few sex quest mods like Sisters of Dibella. Again though it depends partially on what you want from the game, some people love adding creature aspects for sex and others don't. Some like rape mods and others don't.

I recommend Body Slider 2 for the body and Grov's xp skeleton, so you can get bounce and jiggle.

Seconded for Bodyslider, if only so you can have your female characters look exactly how you want them to look from the neck down.

Also may want to look into a mod like RaceMenu or similar for that real fine face tweaking.

Archived