Visual C++ Runtime Error

Suludi

So I started a new game today, starring a female Khajjit. And somehow, my game hates me. While I could play my male vampire for 40 levels with no problem at all, I can't play this one for two minutes without the game crashing on me. I've searched the web far and wide and it seems to be a common problem but no-one has ever seemed to find a solution.

I keep getting a runtime error R0625 which kills the game and my mouse and most of the time forces me to restart my computer cause I can't even access the Taskmanager anymore.

I found a few ideas how to fix it:

- setstage DLC1VQSaint 20/200 (worked for a while but not anymore)

- bcdedit.exe /set IncreaseUserVA 2800 (worked for about 10 minutes)

- deactivating Dawnguard (screwed with all mods depending on it)

Microsoft says it's a programming error. I'm no programmer and I have no idea what to do.

if any other game crashed on my as frequently as Skyrim does, I would have shelved it years ago and demanded my money back. Can anyone help me?

So I started a new game today, starring a female Khajjit. And somehow, my game hates me. While I could play my male vampire for 40 levels with no problem at all, I can't play this one for two minutes without the game crashing on me. I've searched the web far and wide and it seems to be a common problem but no-one has ever seemed to find a solution.

I keep getting a runtime error R0625 which kills the game and my mouse and most of the time forces me to restart my computer cause I can't even access the Taskmanager anymore.

I found a few ideas how to fix it:

- setstage DLC1VQSaint 20/200 (worked for a while but not anymore)

- bcdedit.exe /set IncreaseUserVA 2800 (worked for about 10 minutes)

- deactivating Dawnguard (screwed with all mods depending on it)

Microsoft says it's a programming error. I'm no programmer and I have no idea what to do.

if any other game crashed on my as frequently as Skyrim does, I would have shelved it years ago and demanded my money back. Can anyone help me?

I had this same error and managed to fix it i'll let you know when I remember lol

These are the things I did

1.) I had two different java installs uninstalled all them and reinstall the newest one

2.) I went to check windows update and installed the optional updates

3.) I rolled back my driver.

4.) I set my overclocks to normal and shut the program down

Which driver?

Sadly, none of these fixed it. However, I managed to detect a pattern. The problem occurs more frequently on female characters when I use SL Defeat and set RandomSex to a very short timer, and it mostly happens at the very beginning of a sex scene. Playing a male with less frequent sex and deactivated defeat victim setting allows me to play on for a while without problem (until Skyrim crashes to the desktop for some other random reason, lol).

skyrim\vcredist

reinstall that

It seems to have worked! I had a few more crashes but none of that Visual C++ crap anymore. Thank you so much! I was close to giving up playing the game altogether. :)

Archived