Morroblivion and lovers

soldier321

Considering how common cliff racers are I'm not sure I'd want to watch my ass every time one's in the area. That said, I haven't played Morroblivion, but my guess is that they have a different animation setup than anything in Oblivion, which is why they are not automatically compatible. As far as I know there is not a lovers creatures morroblivion mod, so for the moment you are probably out of luck.

That said, if there are other creatures that do use the stock oblivion animations there is a good chance that they are lovers compatible. So if nix hounds(Been too long since I played MW, so excuse my spelling/naming) use the oblivion wolf animation set, chances are good that they will work with lovers. But again, I don't know of any mods that add penises to Morrowbilivion creatures, so there's a good chance these dogs are missing dongs.

Whether or not animations will work for a given creature depends on it's skeleton; creatures that use the vanilla skeletons work. Others don't.

Creating animations for new creatures takes up a lot of time, and frankly we just don't have animators who would do that.

Archived