[Idea/Req] Rubber Dollification

The Evil Genius

Hello Loverslab community,

After following this website on and off for the better part of a year, I have to say that I'm quite surprised there are no dollification mods! I mean since so many diverse bdsm and perversion related mods are housed here I was a little shocked to find that this fetish hadn't been incorporated to afflict the poor dragonborn yet. I know that often when people make these topics it is the tendency to say that the OP has no modding experience, and therefore dumping their idea on the community to work on. Though I do not have any previous modding experience, if someone is willing to champion any part of my idea, I would be excited to help in whatever way I can. I'm good with writing dialogue, have voice actors at my disposal, and am willing to take the time to problem solve if this mod inspires you. Now that my call to action has been said, let's move on to the mod itself:

The way that I envision the mod beginning is similar to the various defeat mods hosted on Loverslab. The player would be defeated in combat (or alternatively drugged by a special npc) which would trigger a knock-out scene having the player awaken to their fate. What would occur next would ideally be configured with a MCM toggle and weight slider, randomly choosing one of two events.

The first event would consist of the player coming to outfitted as a rubber sex doll, which I picture to look something like this:

kDLOBq3.jpg

Though I'm not crazy about the colors of this outfit and how the nethers aren't exposed, I think it conveys the helplessness of the predicament the player is now part of. Moving is now difficult if not impossible, and the player is at the disposal of anyone that wants to use you. The player is found sitting propped up against the wall, and is unable to get up and run. Thankfully the woman standing next to you in her quaint little home has a lot in store for the new dolly. As the player finds out through conversing with their captor, they were sold by the npc that defeated them to her as a sex doll/slave. They will earn their freedom to come and go by completing various fantasies she has in mind, and will be allowed to roam skyrim with the suit for others to exploit. The woman (the player's Dollmaker) would begin by initiating sex with her new toy, who is still immobile. Logistically, the doll suit would need to be treated like multiple devious devices, so that it isn't stripped during sex scenes. After pleasing the Dollmaker, the player will be granted their ability to walk (hobble and occasionally fall) around her house while they aren't being used. Of course they will not be able to escape the house, and can interact with the other dolls that the Dollmaker has collected. At a set time each day (marked by a quest), the player will be eligible to "entertain" for the Dollmaker's friends assuming they have completed a number of sexual acts for the other dolls and the Dollmaker during the day. The special event would involve multiple males coming over and taking turns with the new doll. After a few days of completing tasks to the Dollmaker's expectations, they would finally be given the instruction to complete a chore outside of the house (suited of course). This would be the player's chance at escape, or to continue being her toy if the chore is completed. If someone is feeling ambitious, I envision the suit being removed only by finding corresponding keys that have a random chance of dropping in skyrim after an MCM configured amount of sex acts. Also if having the doll suit equip made the player extra vulnerable to sex, I think that would play into the overall concept very well.

The second event would have the player come to at a local inn, except with a new collar around their neck that can't be removed. One of the patrons will approach the player and comment as to how they saved you and how you ended up with the new piece of jewelry. They will inform the player that a strange woman outfitted you with the collar and then ran off as they approached. In fact, they find it rather comical that they happened along before the woman could do "other weird things" to you. At this point, the player's skyrim adventures can continue, and as they do a gradual change will take place. I envision the collar affecting the player like this picture, but obviously accounting for skyrim's limitations:

rGoLItP.png

Over time the collar will create a body section that is part of it, and then gloves, boots, and finally a mask. I understand that in skyrim the transformation will be a lot less subtle (and perhaps less feline), but I especially like the idea of a double layer of clear rubber. This solidifies the whole dollification and being removed from the world in a sense, in my mind. Once the suit is fully formed, adding devious effects as new pieces are created, the player will be given a quest to find the woman responsible for trapping them. This will lead the player to the Dollmaker, but in this instance, she will inform the player that the only way to escape is to be taken advantage of, all at her amusement of course. So from here the player would need to engage in a lots of sexual acts with whoever they choose, and for each number of sex acts completed the transformation would be reversed and a piece removed. When the player finally gets back to having just a collar (all the while risking more pieces added), they can again return to the Dollmaker and have her grudgingly remove the collar.

While I know this is already a colossal project, I think it would be enjoyable to also consider how the suits might negatively effect the player outside of the devious effects. For example, with rubber mitts on the player couldn't imaginably use a weapon, so perhaps they have to resort to magic only. The same concept applies to how wearing armor over the suit wouldn't be reasonable. It may also be fun to suit the player in a less restrictive set of clothes should they continue to stay with the Dollmaker in either scenario. Maybe something more plain clothes and dolly like. On that note, to add to the re-playability of the mod, a capture system could be created for the Dollmaker if you choose to escape. Perhaps triggering the event through defeat again would cause the Dollmaker to be less forgiving this time =}

To conclude, if any part of my mod idea has inspired you, I urge you to contact me with what you want to do and if you would like my help. All of the above ideas that I envisioned are simply to inspire thought, and it would be selfish of me to say that they can't be changed. Please modify this however you like, and let's get some dolls in skyrim!      

This would be an amazing quest plugin for Deviously Cursed Loot, which already has an "encased in rubber" segment. It could be like the Cursed Collar quest!

It would be comparatively easy/straightforward to implement this, with the caveat that there are no rubber bondage mittens available that I'd be aware of. So replicating the "helpless doll' look would be...not possible at this point.

This would be an amazing quest plugin for Deviously Cursed Loot, which already has an "encased in rubber" segment. It could be like the Cursed Collar quest!

It would be comparatively easy/straightforward to implement this, with the caveat that there are no rubber bondage mittens available that I'd be aware of. So replicating the "helpless doll' look would be...not possible at this point.

I would be honored to be a part of cursed loot =D

Perhaps a kind soul will undertake the outfits another time.

Damn... I need to learn how to use blender and whatever other programs go into crafting outfits.  You idea sounds good, and there really needs to be more content like this.

My job is 3D modeling (architecture,) so I have the mindset for it--I'd just have to learn different tools.  Maybe in a couple months I'll have time to sit down and teach myself.

Damn... I need to learn how to use blender and whatever other programs go into crafting outfits.  You idea sounds good, and there really needs to be more content like this.

My job is 3D modeling (architecture,) so I have the mindset for it--I'd just have to learn different tools.  Maybe in a couple months I'll have time to sit down and teach myself.

True true...

But its a beautifuI ldea. I hope it will be implemented.

Wish I knew modding, but I'm an idiot who is lucky enough to get multitudes of mods working. This sounds wicked, & I would imagine it do able. You've got the trapped in rubber quest mod and the cursed loot stuff which all have something very similar. Hope to possibly see this

~Major Update~

Kimy has graciously agreed to incorporate my second scenario into Deviously Cursed loot. I won't give away any spoilers, but it will utilize a very similar idea!

This being the case, I would still strongly appreciate someone with a talent for outfit creation to bring both of my doll suit concepts to life. I think that with the outfits created, my first scenario could manifest itself as an addon to one of the bigger devious mods out there (SD, Trapped in Rubber, Cursed Loot, ect..). Thank you for the support everyone, and if you feel inspired to help create, please let me know!

~Major Update~

Kimy has graciously agreed to incorporate my second scenario into Deviously Cursed loot. I won't give away any spoilers, but it will utilize a very similar idea!

This being the case, I would still strongly appreciate someone with a talent for outfit creation to bring both of my doll suit concepts to life. I think that with the outfits created, my first scenario could manifest itself as an addon to one of the bigger devious mods out there (SD, Trapped in Rubber, Cursed Loot, ect..). Thank you for the support everyone, and if you feel inspired to help create, please let me know!

that profile pic of yours plus the idea.  i feel something special here. this must be destiny *giggles*

~Major Update~

Hell freakin yes! :D

Now here's hoping that leather hood in Devious Devices will be finished anytime soon, that would go perfect with this idea :D

Now here's hoping that leather hood in Devious Devices will be finished anytime soon, that would go perfect with this idea :D

That's very unlikely. There doesn't seem to be much any activity around DD framework development these days. I will probably have to use one of the gimp hoods. It needs to be a rubber item anyway, :)

That's very unlikely. There doesn't seem to be much any activity around DD framework development these days. I will probably have to use one of the gimp hoods. It needs to be a rubber item anyway, :)

Well you could use this one:

24D9Gb3.png?1

From: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38270-wip-latex-hood/?p=967226

Then equip the blindfold and panel gag from DD over it. Should be close enough :)

Edit: I just tried it myself but for some reason I can't equip the hood, even when my character is naked. 

~Major Update~

that profile pic of yours plus the idea.  i feel something special here. this must be destiny *giggles*

Hamburglar to the rescue :cool:

A lot of the work has already been done for you, "shiny rubber catsuits" and "sexy transparent zipsuit" both have the transparent shininess you will need.

Sanguine's flowering spriggan quest is very complex however, but there are many other smaller quests out there where you can get examples of everything you need.

Devious devices has a number of gags which can be used (although I haven't been able to find enough documentation to get devious devices done right yet)

Additionally you will need something to prevent the player from using a weapon; so probably you will have to have a script running that will force the player to drop equipped weapons.

Here is a lot of opinionated nonsense which you can take or leave (also i didn't read anyone elses post);

I'd suggest using one of pieces from "latex hoods" as a template for creating a transparent head piece; mostly so the positioning and eye/mouth holes are in the right place. I'd also suggest at least 7 or more steps of "dollification" spread out over somewhere close to a week of game time, first because of fast travel eats a lot of game time, second because that many steps makes it hard for the player to tell when the process will end, heightening anticipation, and third because multiple steps can be used for more flavor text, making it more interesting; this means a number of individual meshes will need to be created, although you can create them from the finished mesh, and the quest will need to have enough stages to deal with all the pieces.

Finally, I'd recommend not getting rid of the feline-ness,  mostly because you can use it to add flavor text/story to the situation. (I'm almost up for creating the mesh myself actually if you want more than one option, but i'm recovering from an injury so it will take a while if I do.)

You probably will want to make the entire piece a "necklace", mostly because you're going for transparent, you won't conflict with any of the other body slots; also you're going for transparent, so if there was something they were wearing that could get taken off you probably will want to make it unremovable until the quest completes

Archived