Lost My Ability To Make Followers/NPCs Dance

lipplog

I used to have a huge variety of dances in my dialogue menu for my followers to perform. But I've since messed with my build and can't recall which mod allowed this. I'm using Mod Organizer installed with Dance Syncronizer lite, Ultimate Follower Overhaul, Amazing Follower Tweaks, all the basic FNIS patches and packs, and a whole bunch of Sexlab mods. Just to be sure, I checked my spell casting options and only have two dance options (Sexy and Bellydance). If I can't make NPCs dance through the dialogue menu, is there a way to add all those dances to my spell casting options? 

Thanks!

I used to have a huge variety of dances in my dialogue menu for my followers to perform. But I've since messed with my build and can't recall which mod allowed this. I'm using Mod Organizer installed with Dance Syncronizer lite, Ultimate Follower Overhaul, Amazing Follower Tweaks, all the basic FNIS patches and packs, and a whole bunch of Sexlab mods. Just to be sure, I checked my spell casting options and only have two dance options (Sexy and Bellydance). If I can't make NPCs dance through the dialogue menu, is there a way to add all those dances to my spell casting options? 

Thanks!

I figured it out. The dance mod is in Amazing Follower Tweaks, but since I also had the Interesting NPCs mod installed, Interesting NPCs was overwriting AFT's additional menu dialogue. Also note if you install AFT and a mod called Amazing Follower Tweaks Immersive Dialogues, it will disable all modern and/or comical tweaks like the Dance command.

Now I just have to figure out how I had the option of what dance I want her to do.

Archived