Lover's Creature's Ahem... Members?

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just the way things are, but none of the wild creatures in my game are in possession of... cough... phalluses... Is there a patch for this? Another mod? Anything? Only the doggies from Lovers Bitch have the necessary equipment... :P

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just the way things are' date=' but none of the wild creatures in my game are in possession of... cough... phalluses... Is there a patch for this? Another mod? Anything? Only the doggies from Lovers Bitch have the necessary equipment... :P

[/quote']

yes the penis is something that was not default installed, I just added My own for some of them, how be it not real good one's but penis's anyway for my Crowning Isles Mod.

The lovers Creature's Mod can add penis to the animals if , and many mods like lovers Bitch use this feature of Lovers creatures to add to animals and creatures a Penis.

Actually I think Donkey is the expert here on the animal, genitalia arrangement Perhaps he will see this and advise you. I believe there are other threads on this matter here as well, also check the installation of lovers, I know that creature's is some what testy about getting installed right.

So you might want to check that you do have it installed right.

I have found this plugin (japanese) for Lovers Creatures:

http://loda.jp/tamanegiii/?id=337.7z

It works' date=' at least most of the times...

The only drawback is that some creatures have not only the phallus, but titties too!! (futanari creatures LOL)

[/quote']

if that is sexualized creatures, I know the mod, but the problem with it is that they are not always erect..if I remember right.

Another Problem is that he not only increased the Texture size and detail, but also doubled, and sometimes tripled the polygon count on all the creatures.

You have a really good system this is not a problem, but on lessor system's It can cause Frame rate Problems.

that is, if it is sexualized Creatures that zip file belongs too.

The plugin's name is LoversCreature SexualOrgans v0.5, dunno if it is the same that you know Galgat.

I am using it from few days and i have not seen so far any noticeable fps drop or missing erections, but sometimes the organs seems to not appear at all, maybe i haven't installed it correctly.

It has 2 main .esp and 3 optional .esp, but japanese readme unfortunately.

The summoned creatures are actually unique monsters, not the same ones you find in the Wilderness.

The Organs mod works, to a degree, but it's not a replacer.  You need to bash in the graphics, and even then it's not all-encompassing, and will only apply to newly spawned creatures (meaning ones alive when you activated the mod won't change).

The plugin's name is LoversCreature SexualOrgans v0.5' date=' dunno if it is the same that you know Galgat.

I am using it from few days and i have not seen so far any noticeable fps drop or missing erections, but sometimes the organs seems to not appear at all, maybe i haven't installed it correctly.

It has 2 main .esp and 3 optional .esp, but japanese readme unfortunately.

[/quote']

No that is different, I had heard about that one, but have not yet tried it. so know very little about it.

when you said some of them had Boobies I was thinking it must be sexualized creatures, as they added both male, and female sex Genitals to the creatures.

I had sexualized creatures for a bit... got rid of it not due to fps issues, I'm running 2 gtx 560 ssc's with 8GB of ram and an i7 extreme.  It was the fact that some of the creatures became distorted (mostly females).  The breast additions had a mis-matched look about them making the monsters look comical or something you would see on a scoobydoo cartoon (if scoobydoo showed titties  :P)

• 2 months later...

I downloaded LoversCreature SexualOrgans and i tried to update the rest of the creatures myself (haven't done it before).I started with the horses and it worked except one small thing,they have a slight flickering light on them (only the ones i updated).Any ideas how to fix that?

Also,i made an attempt with dogs and wolfs but when i tried to apply a texture on the mesh it would turn out distorted.I can't understand why,the horse's mesh worked like a charm.

Btw,i tried the mod without the extra .eps's (about scale etc) and i didn't have any problems so far.

It's weird that nobody made a mod about fixing the creatures,well,except this one.

I made some modifications as well; this plugin adds dicks to some horses, specifically to imperial legion's horses, that is a sort of armour.

I have changed the meshes to another horse dick i had, and added it to all the other horses in the game, even those added from other mods.

It is huge :P, and the textures are fitting well only on dark horses but it works pretty well (to modify textures is beyond my skill :().

If you have the small flickering on the horses, pay attention to disable the original "dick armor" used from the plugin (i had the same issue).

I am not sure how you "updated" the creatures though.

I believe that the LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Scale.esp scales some creatures (ie. the mudcrabs) to fit better whit the PC/NPC during sex.

About the dogs/wolfes, if you have LoversBitch, there isn't any need to modify anything, those canines are already "well equipped" :D

Edit, updated attachment.

HorseDick_fixed.7z

I made some modifications as well; this plugin adds dicks to some horses' date=' specifically to imperial legion's horses, that is a sort of armour.

I have changed the meshes to another horse dick i had, and added it to all the other horses in the game, even those added from other mods.

It is huge :P, and the textures are fitting well only on dark horses but it works pretty well (to modify textures is beyond my skill :().

If you have the small flickering on the horses, pay attention to disable the original "dick armor" used from the plugin (i had the same issue).

I am not sure how you "updated" the creatures though.

I believe that the LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Scale.esp scales some creatures (ie. the mudcrabs) to fit better whit the PC/NPC during sex.

About the dogs/wolfes, if you have LoversBitch, there isn't any need to modify anything, those canines are already "well equipped" :D

[/quote']

You got it right,i did it with the mod's original armor,that's why i got that flickering.

I don't have loversbitch,i read about it having a few bugs etc and i kinda lost my interest.I could DL it to just use it for modifications on LoversCreature_SexualOrgans but i don't have much time for it now.If things will change and i'll manage to make it i'll post it in this thread just in case someone will want it.

Thanks for the help!

Updated the attachment, added the skeleton too :blush:

How to install/use:

Copy the content in the data folder.

Open LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp in CS.

On the left side of Object window select Creature/horse.

1- In the selection window select the first horse to edit (double click).

2- Select the "ModelList" tab.

3- Check in the Nif file list if "horsearmor.nif" is marked, if so UNMARK it.

4- Mark "HorsePenis.nif" instead.

5- Click "OK"

Repeat from 1 to 5 for every horse :) and then save!

Thank you for that install guide ' date=' it works well now :)

If you have slofs horses , they got balls too :D

you can get the extra horses in slofs hide :)

so if you need it ^^.

thanks again.

[/quote']

Always happy to help, and i have already modified Slof's horses too :D

If only someone whit texture editing skill would make a couple of versions for white/light colors horses...

ah i forgot to modify the slofs horses , have seen it at last game start my bad :D

well if we find for other monster the replacers we can switch them with tes cs like these ?

that is really easy if you know how it works ^^.

thats awesome.

i have looked on several sites for horse poses from krms. and founded only goblins anims , 1 zombie and 3 for dogs , and that ones know anyone. hope i will found some more. the japanese forum bb3gm or how it called , is discussing about the gif animation that was upload on shy , you know the one wwho put it for 2 days on and removed it fast again ^^.

Updated the attachment' date=' added the skeleton too :blush:

How to install/use:

Copy the content in the data folder.

Open LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp in CS.

On the left side of Object window select Creature/horse.

1- In the selection window select the first horse to edit (double click).

2- Select the "ModelList" tab.

3- Check in the Nif file list if "horsearmor.nif" is marked, if so UNMARK it.

4- Mark "HorsePenis.nif" instead.

5- Click "OK"

Repeat from 1 to 5 for every horse :) and then save!

[/quote']

Is there a way to get the horse cock without using LoversCreature_SexualOrgans?

Yep' date=' it is the same unfortunately, but the shy' s link has the skeleton too, that i forgot to add in the attachment.

There is something that i don't understand though, in the pic the dick is in "rest state", but how it can be? I see it always erect in game...

[/quote']

Always erect in my game too... Maybe if you do something with that HorseSkeleton File included?

The person who posted that image probably made himself a little test idle animation that rotated and possibly scaled the new penis bones into that state. The readme seems to imply that, and the screenshot shows it's possible. If a person knew what he was doing, then to make that animation is not very difficult once you have Blender or whatever set up right. I actually put together a little test skeleton and animation doing basically that same thing. It isn't pretty, but it was pretty much a proof of concept. Then months passed and I forgot how the thing worked and the different file versions got completely screwed up, so now it's really not pretty.

One decent-looking state is not too hard. The hard part, like any animation for Oblivion, is making a convincing-looking series of those states. That's one reason why poses are common and animations are not. If a person didn't care how it looked, it wouldn't be excruciating to do (my definition of excruciating would be trying to make a new NPC head model--one that looks good, with proper per-phoneme mouth shapes and all that jazz).

Then, of course, you have to make scripts to control when the animation is played. A fairly unfinished mod over on gamesource actually had working or almost-working erections (not for horses), but seems to have been abandoned. I don't know if this was for technical reasons or what. Maybe it's not as possible as it looks.

Whatever else it is, it would be a challenge to integrate with the current Lovers system. That is, I assume so--I don't actually know the system at all, and aside from studying a bunch of scripts I don't really have any resources for learning.

I guess the long and short is that's it's a lot of trouble, and all just to have working horse dicks.

• 2 months later...