Answered: Help w/ SOS - Custom Body Textures for Schlongs of Skyrim by Lord Skass

Starbird

Hello fellow LL Members!

I'm wondering if any of you could help me with a small problem.
I have just installed "SOS - Custom Body Textures for Schlongs of Skyrim" by Lord Skass (HairyBodyTextures AllinOne, Partial) and while it does appear in game, there is, as I've mentioned, a small problem:  there's a bare patch.

Which you can see here:
  mov1_by_sidrahawke-d8txve3.png   mv1_by_sidrahawke-d8txveb.png
                                  (mod's screenshot)                                                                                (my screenshot)

I have no other skin mods (for men) and am using XP32 Extended Skeleton (which, I'm new to this whole thing so I don't know if the skeleton would be an issue here.)

I don't really know what else to include here, as far as information goes, so if you need any more information, please ask me. :)

Thanks guys, I look forward to hearing your ideas!

The penis has its own texture which you may have to alter. Do you use a custom schlong addon such as Leito's? You can find the textures in this folder:

SOS/textures/actors/character/SOS/(your active schlong addon)/malegenitals_1.dds

If you want to add your own changes, you can open the dds file with DDS Viewer, work on it in Photoshop or Gimp, then save it as JPG and use Easy2Convert JPG to DDS to replace the original (best make a backup first :) ).

Thanks for the quick response, Suludi! :)

I don't believe I am using any custom addon, just the ones that come with SOS.
I couldn't find an SOS folder in my Data folder (I'm not sure if that's where I was supposed to look) but I followed this path:
Data > Textures > Actors > Characters > SOS and in there I found Smurf Average, VectorPlexus Muscular and VectorPlexus Regular.

In Smurf Average I found these .dds files:

malegenitals_1.dds
malegenitals_1_msn.dds
malegenitals_1_s.dds
malegenitals_1_sk.dds
(+ argonian, khajiit, and werewolf genitals)

In VectorPlexus Muscular:
malegenitals_1_msn.dds
(plus argonian, khajiit, male old, and werewolf)

And in VectorPlexus Regular:

malegenitals_1.dds
malegenitals_1_msn.dds
malegenitals_1_s.dds
malegenitals_1_sk.dds
(+ argonian, khajiit, and werewolf genitals)

Does that help? :s

The mod (SoS custom body texture) in question itself doesn't contain any genital texture. 

This malegenitals_1.dds, the source of your problem, comes from the original (base) SoS body. 

I assume that you had installed your original SoS with 'hairless' texture, containing no hair on the bottom of schlongs. 

Probably re-installing the original with 'hairy' texture will solve your problem.

Archived