These mods (for now this mod) add some sexout stuff to the mod 'Rule The World' (you can find it in this thread).

Sexout Rule the World

This basic mod add these features :
  • You can have sex with the employees (when they are not at work)
  • You can have sex with your broken slaves (when they are not training or working)
  • You can have forced sex with slaves who are not broken (just enslaved)
  • You can rape NPC
  • You can rape NPC using a drugged condom which make them unconscious, so enslavable, after the rape
Requirements :
  • Sexout
  • Sexout Common Resources
  • Rule The World

Installation :
  • Just dezip the download in your fallout directory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any use of the mod other than playing with is prohibited without my explicit permission

PM me for any other use, such for example translations.

post-27560-0-34043000-1436561080.png Do not hesitate to sponsor this mod to help me prepare the next episodes and, I hope soon, some mods for Fallout 4 :)

• 2 weeks later...

I need help for translating this file from french to english if someone is interested

If someone is interested in serious alpha testing PM me

Canceled. Alpha version delivered and documentation included.

• 2 weeks later...

I need help for translating this file from french to english if someone is interested

attachicon.gifRule the world.doc

If someone is interested in serious alpha testing PM me :)

I'll be looking into this either tonight or tomorrow, in between studying sessions :P

No news, so I've done a google version I'll deliver.

Hey man, figured i'd pitch in. I can help with english dialouge, if necessary.

I took your tutorial out for a spin, and this is what i got.

- (Annoyance, game-breaking to those that don't read the PDF) If you find Rita in the morning before she gets to the training room she doesn't give you your first mission. Works when she gets to the terminal. If this is intended, you may want to mention something she needs to be at the terminal to give quests

- (Minor) Jon Dick dosn't remove stimpack when you give him one

- (Me) Uhh how do I enslave them? there isn't a telepathic item in my inventory and dialogue comes up with nothing. If I activate them while sneaking, they freeze up in place. Unconscious just goes like normal, as does when they're sleeping when not sneaking. I do have the two perks, though. Scratch that. Reading the first perk gives the answer. Any chance of getting that part about holding left shift in a note?

- (Cosmetic) Overseer chair in the bunker (main room) needs to be raised. Char clips through the floor

- (Cosmetic) Terminals are sideways in the living quarters

This is on a clean save with only this and an armor mod installed (Gotta have my guy look stylish, right?)

and i have one question. I get to kill the alien eventually, right? He said some mean things to me.

EDIT:

I enslaved people and brought them back to the base. got to where i should ask patricia (scavenger) about training one. Found her in the living quarters, asked about sex (my priorities). when she was finished, she disappeared. Waited several times equalling a day, she hasn't shown up in either the living quarters or the scavenging room or training room.

Any help on the english texts is welcome. My english is bad and I lost a lot of time on this.

(Annoyance, game-breaking to those that don't read the PDF) If you find Rita in the morning before she gets to the training room she doesn't give you your first mission. Works when she gets to the terminal. If this is intended, you may want to mention something she needs to be at the terminal to give quests

I'll add a dialogue for employees not at work to indicate you must come back when they are at their working location and indicate that in the FAQ.

Note: don't worry about spoling for this episode, it's a tutorial and the goal is to have all player able to finish it so the documentation is to read. For the next episodes where the main interest will be the quest itself I'll ask people not to spoil. 

- (Minor) Jon Dick dosn't remove stimpack when you give him one

Work as intented, he is not wounded and have no reason to use it immediatly. Same for the water

- (Me) Uhh how do I enslave them? there isn't a telepathic item in my inventory and dialogue comes up with nothing. If I activate them while sneaking, they freeze up in place. Unconscious just goes like normal, as does when they're sleeping when not sneaking. I do have the two perks, though. Scratch that. Reading the first perk gives the answer. Any chance of getting that part about holding left shift in a note?

I want clearly to separate all gameplay/roleplay stuff and technical stuff :

• All gameplay/roleplay stuff must be in game (it's why I'll add the dialogue for the first point here)
  • No technical stuff will be in game (will be in documentation or FAQ). Only an exception is done on the initialistion popups when starting the mod.

So I didn't find a roleplay link to explain the use of 'Left shift + Activate' :D Even the use of 'telepathy' on corpse is borderline...

I'll indicate more clearly the importance of the use of that and of the magic dialogue key in the first post.

- (Cosmetic) Overseer chair in the bunker (main room) needs to be raised. Char clips through the floor

- (Cosmetic) Terminals are sideways in the living quart

Didn't work a lot on that for now, added to my todo list

I get to kill the alien eventually, right? He said some mean things to me.

Didn't think on that, I'll do. You will never be able to kill a ruler and every attack on them MUST finish by the death of the player. 

I enslaved people and brought them back to the base. got to where i should ask patricia (scavenger) about training one. Found her in the living quarters, asked about sex (my priorities). when she was finished, she disappeared. Waited several times equalling a day, she hasn't shown up in either the living quarters or the scavenging room or training room.

I had some problems on NPC initialisation but I think it was corrected, I see it isn't the case. I'll look at that if it happens often but I think there is a possibility that the origin is holes in the walls making NPC going through in sand box mode.

For now type this in console :

prid XX003FA2
moveto player
evp

Thanks for the returns

Any help on the english texts is welcome. My english is bad and I lost a lot of time on this.

I'll be glad to pitch in. Do you just want me to touch it up by release or PM me something to work with?

I had some problems on NPC initialisation but I think it was corrected, I see it isn't the case. I'll look at that if it happens often but I think there is a possibility that the origin is holes in the walls making NPC going through in sand box mode.

For now type this in console :

prid XX003FA2

moveto player

evp

Thanks for the returns

Thank you sir. Sadly this does not do the trick, i successfully tag her but she does not come to me in either the living quarters, savenging room, training room, or main room. I just restarted the mod and I'll update this with any other things i see

EDIT:

2nd play issiues:

- the Modo family does not reliably go to sleep when you're trying to enslave them. Didn't have this problem before.

- near the end, i get the quest objective to train the last slave in medicine. There is no new slave waiting for me, so i had to pull one from the clinic.

- Charlie does not properly figure out if there are slaves following you or not. Sometimes he'll tell me that and other times i'll get a cancel button

I do like this direction the mod is going (but i still want to kill that alien). Is there a chance of resisting whatever that first alien does to you? Like (LIE: I understand)? So that you can kill the ruler dude, come back,and unleash your slave armada against those big-headed greenskins? Hey, just because I have a legion of slaves ready to kill or have sex on command doesn't make me a bad guy. I can save humanity. From the aliens, of course. I can't save them from me.

I'll be glad to pitch in. Do you just want me to touch it up by release or PM me something to work with?

Please note problems you see and give me them then enough, I prefer correct this by lots.

- the Modo family does not reliably go to sleep when you're trying to enslave them. Didn't have this problem before.

I don't manage them to sleep, it's only a sanbox package so sometimes they will sleep and sometimes note. 

You can drug them by inserting a pill in them inventory while sneaking :D

- near the end, i get the quest objective to train the last slave in medicine. There is no new slave waiting for me, so i had to pull one from the clinic.

At this step you may have put Mr Ver working at production and it remain Mrs Ver to set learning for medicine (text would be 'train for healing')
- Charlie does not properly figure out if there are slaves following you or not. Sometimes he'll tell me that and other times i'll get a cancel button

I'll look at that.

I do like this direction the mod is going (but i still want to kill that alien). Is there a chance of resisting whatever that first alien does to you? Like (LIE: I understand)? So that you can kill the ruler dude, come back,and unleash your slave armada against those big-headed greenskins? Hey, just because I have a legion of slaves ready to kill or have sex on command doesn't make me a bad guy. I can save humanity. From the aliens, of course. I can't save them from me.

For now, it won't be possible, perhaps later but not sure.

Note that the goal is for now to save the people from ALL factions to be the master of the world :D

Perhaps later you won't have anymore the use of the aliens, maybe ...., but for now I need them to explain some gameplay things. In oblivion I would have use magic to do some things but in Fallout I had only the options of Gods (and I dont' want) or Aliens.

Right, I forgot to mention the drugging apparently works as intended (thats how i enslaved them since they wouldn't sleep).

Your mod files were made on the moon, BTW. I can't open them in Geck (I could never open your mods on my end.) I was hoping to go through the messages and correct with that but apparently not an option. I'll go through the game again and write stuff up in notepad with corrections when i get back from work.

Only serious problem I had was with Grosso Modo. His dialogs typically had no exit, and I had a devil of a time getting the "Red pill" option.

Couple of restarts and he coughed it up (so to speak). Lots of use of "CAM" in the console to close his dialogs. Tried with and without "smaller talk".  Everyone else was fine.

Modos were not in saloon. They were back behind a home with bramas, past Chet's store. Used "player.moveto" to find them.

I think I have finished this content. Not sure - only indication was the Quest ended. Ruler had no ending comments, and I could not tell him I was done.

After Quest ended, I slipped Willow a drugged pill and enslaved her. She had the slave comments, and I anchored her in the breaking room.

No red pill option, and she never became broken. Is that just not ready yet? Poor Willow - she is usually my guinea pig.

Strec if I make an editing pass through your tutorial pdf and send it to you in a PM, would it be useful?

As you know, I am a critic of things feminine. Let me just say here - your aliens look great!

Also let me put a plug in for SexoutSlavers 2. Strec has that deprecated, but that is still his Magnum Opus. I recommend anyone interested in an engrossing

story line and a serious interest in learning modding to download it and work with the source. If you have trouble loading it in the geck, it needs a bit of FNVEdit loving. I really like the slaver weapons; added a .308 variant and some other ways of enslaving.

Well worth the effort - I still fire up my modified version whenever my companions irritate me.

Only serious problem I had was with Grosso Modo. His dialogs typically had no exit, and I had a devil of a time getting the "Red pill" option.

Couple of restarts and he coughed it up (so to speak). Lots of use of "CAM" in the console to close his dialogs. Tried with and without "smaller talk".  Everyone else was fine.

I'll look at that. I'm surprised cause I did hard tests on dialogues, maybe a conflict.

Modos were not in saloon. They were back behind a home with bramas, past Chet's store.

Works as intended. They are in Goodsprings, not in Saloon, near some bed so they can be enslaved while sleeping.

I think I have finished this content. Not sure - only indication was the Quest ended. Ruler had no ending comments, and I could not tell him I was done.

Yes the tutorial will finish here and it was the part to test. What I must add before ending is backdoor management (training, scavenging and production)  and interface tools (perk, terminals, ...)

The episode 0 will be finished and the mod delivered in v1 when the stuff will permits the player to play with slaves and bunker in sandbox mode without obligation to play next episodes.

Next episodes will be more large features (like slave production and selling, animal enslaving, ...)

Other episodes will be some more elaborated quest giving player some advantages (like for example boosters or free slaves)

After Quest ended, I slipped Willow a drugged pill and enslaved her. She had the slave comments, and I anchored her in the breaking room.
No red pill option, and she never became broken. Is that just not ready yet? Poor Willow - she is usually my guinea pig.

Background processes are not in so for now training don't increment obedience and stats. Breaking is only a single training incrementing obedience to level 2 so it don't work for now.

Strec if I make an editing pass through your tutorial pdf and send it to you in a PM, would it be useful?

It would be better to directly modify the Microsoft Word document so PM me if you can modify a .doc and I'll send you.

As you know, I am a critic of things feminine. Let me just say here - your aliens look great!

Also let me put a plug in for SexoutSlavers 2. Strec has that deprecated, but that is still his Magnum Opus. I recommend anyone interested in an engrossing

story line and a serious interest in learning modding to download it and work with the source. If you have trouble loading it in the geck, it needs a bit of FNVEdit loving. I really like the slaver weapons; added a .308 variant and some other ways of enslaving.

Well worth the effort - I still fire up my modified version whenever my companions irritate me.

I work on slavery since a long time and learned a lot. The new versions of NVSE are also a GREAT help and permit a lot of things we hadn't before 'arrays'

Concerning the weapons I decided in RtW not to develop one because there are a lot of mod permitting to make a NPC unconscious. So I only insert 2 drugs for playing having a minimal way to enslave NPCs which does not want to sleep. Perhaps I'll add a portable bedroll too. 

If you want to add new way to enslave NPCs it will be easy here, you just need 'slavery.esm' as master.

Look at the code of Rule the World (see the perks) and you will see that enslaving is just a call to a function of 'slavery.esm'. If you do this call your job is ended, your NPC become a slave managed by Rule the World.

I should add:

Things I like - a lot:

1) Slaves keep their original refid. No more cloning. Cloning was one way - you could never undo what you did.

2) Even now, new slave has a "Release" option. Maybe Willow will not be done for after all...

Concern:

Whatever the enslaving mechanism, like "Drugged pill", there has to be a way to make more of it.

I would prefer an existing drug that it is already possible to make, like "Sexout Drugging" SleepEZ, or a variant.

I run through enslaving supplies pretty fast.

Any tools, from any mod, that can make a NPC unconscious can be used. So you can use drugs, weapons or bedrolls from other mods.

In Rule the World you will be able to produce some manufactured items or chemicals so you will produce pills.

Version alpha 0-0-2 released

Content

CORRECTED :
  • Employees no more speak of working when relaxing 
  • Problem with overseer chair in the headquarter under the floor
  • Documentation

ADDED :
  • Employees ask you to come back when they are at their office if you speak to them when relaxing
  • Portable slaver terminal is given to player after the quest is finished and permit to return to bunker. You can use it by equiping or by pressing the key defined in McM
  • HQ door to travel room is open
  • You can now fast-travel from the headquarter
  • Portable terminal permits you to show informations on slaves you have, teleport them to you or teleport you to them (depends your choices in McM)
  • Portable terminal permits you to show informations on exterior beacons and teleport you to them (depends your choices in McM)
  • Training process is activated (needs balancing) so you can break the slaves

I am stuck pretty early on this version.

First three slaves broken. All took the red pill. Told to assign Jon Dick to Scavenging.

If I take just Jon to Patricia, she says no slaves are suitable.

If I take Grosso also, she will assign him to Scavenging, but Jon is not listed as a choice.

Mission will not advance unless I can get Jon assigned.

Version alpha 0-0-3 released

Corrected : 

• Revalidated the entire quest
  • Some texts and topics corrected
  • Some minor corrections

Added :

• You can now train intellectual basis 

So after finished the main quest you are able to enslave any NPC, break it and make it learning intellectual basis.

Cassie Modo would not drug. I first thought she was broken. Tried two drugged pills, then a sleepEZ.

Gave up on drugs and set her unconscious in console.

She enslaved fine, but then she fell over, unconscious.

Nothing would wake her - tried resetai, resurrect, etc.

What finally worked was disable / enable on her. Then she was fine - for awhile.

Next two enslaved fine.

Back to command center.  0.0.1 - no orgy. 0.0.2 - orgy. 0.0.3 no orgy.

Cassie fell over unconscious again. Needed disable / enable to get her up.

Beacon activated and first three job assignments successful.

Grasso still needs console "cam" to end his dialogs.

Enslaved all my companions after disbanding.

Vanessa was undruggable - until I removed her armor. That is when I figured out high resists was Cassie's problem.

Transportation room needs a sign in headquarters.

Headquarters needs to be "Headquarters" everywhere - not "Headquarter"

"Charlie" always needs to be "Charlie", not "Ruler"

Slavers terminal can only display 20 slaves. At end of second page, last line is "exitnext", and of course it chooses "exit".

There is no indication when training is complete, or how much the stats have changed.

After 16 slaves, Charlie would only say "there are no slaves following you", even though I had 1 to 5 with me.

I am offended by Charlie calling me "Slave".

I was never enslaved, I never took the red pill, and I don't wear a slave collar.

Best English word I can think of to describe my state is "Minion". Higher than a slave, lower than a ruler.

Charlie calling me "Minion" sounds about right.

Until slaves can actually make something, I think I have exhausted this version.

When they can produce, I have no idea where the product will be.

Only way I found to give myself more drugged pills was through the console. Cattle prod only got the target killed.

Only ominous problem:

My game machine is very big (16GB), very fast (I7-4790), and lots of VRam (4GB). There was a linear / exponential increase in delay

zoning (over a minute) or just waiting (over a minute to start the wait)  after about 8 slaves. Never any frame stutters.

Processor was never over about 15% busy.

Best surprise:

Clicking on slave name in slave display gives a full stat sheet on that slave. Very handy.

That is all I can think of for now...

Cassie Modo would not drug. I first thought she was broken. Tried two drugged pills, then a sleepEZ.

Vanessa was undruggable - until I removed her armor. That is when I figured out high resists was Cassie's problem.

NPC can resist drugs. Cassie Modo has nothing special so bad luck.

... then a sleepEZ.

She enslaved fine, but then she fell over, unconscious.

Nothing would wake her - tried resetai, resurrect, etc.

What finally worked was disable / enable on her. Then she was fine - for awhile.

Cassie fell over unconscious again. Needed disable / enable to get her up.

Sexout Drugging make NPC unconscious by negative fatigue and I did'nt manage this well in this version. I'll do.

Grasso still needs console "cam" to end his dialogs.

No reason for that, surely a conflit with another mod. I appears for all its dialogs?
Back to command center.  0.0.1 - no orgy. 0.0.2 - orgy. 0.0.3 no orgy.

There is a timer between orgies to reduce charge, bad luck but I'll verifiy.

"Charlie" always needs to be "Charlie", not "Ruler"

His name appears only after you did speak to him once. I wanted to do that for all employee but lot of work so I don't know if I'll do.

There is no indication when training is complete, or how much the stats have changed.

Clicking on slave name in slave display gives a full stat sheet on that slave. Very handy.

You answered yourself. You can watch your slaves statuses from distance.

After 16 slaves, Charlie would only say "there are no slaves following you", even though I had 1 to 5 with me.

Are your slaves broken? If not they are not slaves so don't appear in the counter as following you.

When they can produce, I have no idea where the product will be.

It's in the doc, producst will be in the rooms where they are produced (production room, clinic, ...)

Only way I found to give myself more drugged pills was through the console. Cattle prod only got the target killed.

Pills will be produced in clinic.

Only ominous problem:

My game machine is very big (16GB), very fast (I7-4790), and lots of VRam (4GB). There was a linear / exponential increase in delay

zoning (over a minute) or just waiting (over a minute to start the wait)  after about 8 slaves. Never any frame stutters.

Processor was never over about 15% busy.

I didn't do this test, I'll look at that. Do you speak of following slaves or all slaves?

All slaves I took with me to Charlie had taken the red pil and were left in the breaking room for at least 24 hours.

Their stat sheets show them as broken, but it also says they are at breaking room beacon. Should status be "Following"?

They are following, and staying close to me.

Zoning and waiting lag I mention was when I had no slaves following me. I did not try leaving the complex, I should see if lag is still there in Goodsprings.

Training stats - are we supposed to remove the slave from the training room when we are happy with their stats  and take them back to Charlie?

I like the way he suggests jobs for them - when he recognizes them as slaves. Most Fallout females seem to start as only good for ova donors.

Procedure: Initial slaves we had to take to the breaking room, then we got the option to give them a red pill.

After that initial set, each one enslaved got the red pill option immediately. Do we still need to take them to the breaking room?

I did, but there was no obvious indication.

Added:

With 21 slaves, none following:

Delay to start of wait in Headquarters: 45 seconds

Delay changing cell from Headquarters to Travel Room: 45 seconds

Travel room to Goodsprings: 48 seconds

Delay to start of wait in Goodsprings: 45 seconds

Change cell into saloon; 50 seconds

Fast travel to Novac: 48 seconds (before loading screen came up - after that it was fast)

Ok, if they are broken and not appearing at following it's a bug. Same for the beacon and status, I'll look at that.

During tutorial I want to guide the player so not all options are given.

In sandbox mod, you can break your slaves anywhere, bunker is just a facility cause you will find easily beacons to attach them.

Concerning training and job, player must manage starting and stopping if he train his own slaves (e.g. not in a quest). The goal is to have the more freedom to player, just giving him tools to play with.

I have a chart concerning requirements for all training and jobs. I didn't publish it for now because I adapt some values while coding, I'll publish it in the documentation later.

Sperm-maker and Ova-giver are the 'easiest' jobs, only requiring endurance=6.

I rolled back to where I had the original 7 slaves. I enslaved my three companions, Willow, Vanessa, and Delilah.

No significant lag. Takes less than 5 seconds to change cells or wait.

Charlie finds them only suitable for ova donor. Vanessa could also be a mechanic.

I stuck them all in training, but their stats won't improve. They are all way above the caps already.

Only thing that goes up is obedience.

I think we need that chart of what is required for each trade - and how to train up the required stats.

Otherwise my followers have nothing to look forward to except ova donor.

Also, sexout is one of the MCM options. It does not do anything yet? There are no personal service type dialogs.

I feel like the robot in the master quarters has more potential than what we see. Creation kit shows he wants to be human. Not there yet?

Keeping slaves from following us is a bit tricky. For example, Willow does not like being dismissed. Vanessa I told to chill out.

If slaves think they are a follower - they will follow (quick travel to you), no matter what the beacon says.