What could be causing my barbarian orc male to use lesbian animations?

This is something that has been bugging me so I settled down in The Bee and Barb and used the Sexlab Romance mod to FUCK EVERYONE (even the lizard woman :blink: Did a few things I'm not proud of).

Jokes aside, I kept fucking until I had a woman that triggered lesbian animations.
Turns out it happened the second time I fucked Lydia.

Papyrus.0.log

Things of note:

• My ESMs are cleaned in TES5Edit.
  • I've run LOOT, but the only deviation I've made from it is making sure RSPatch from Real Shelters is put last, as per RS's instructions.
  • My modwat.ch (Load Order + other assorted curiosities. Plugins tab is ESMs/ESPs; generally right pane of MO. Modlist is essentially left pane of MO. I highly recommend modwat.ch for load order export.)

I about fell out of my chair when I read the thread heading, lol.   My first response was "He's coming out of the closet?"  O_O

Two things come to mind here though.  First would be you have a mod that has some dirty editing that's screwing with the animations selection.  Second, but I've never seen this be an issue before, Lydia is set to use opposite gender animations so her vanilla version walks like a Tomboy.  Maybe one or both are contributing?

I can barely fix my own mod, so I'm probably the last one to ask.  Just figured I'd throw out a couple ideas.

According to LOOT, I have two mods with dirty edits that I'm not sure if I should clean: My Home is Your Home and The Eyes of Beauty.

Though I'm not sure how LOOT scans for dirty edits or if it even scans for them.  :huh: Could be possible it just parrots what's reported to LOOT?

It's not just Lydia, though. It did it with the Light Armor trainer in The Bee and Barb, too. I'm fairly convinced this is an issue with something triggering the wrong animation. It may even just be the means by which I trigger it (Sexlab Romance [i like to have immersive mindless sex, thank you very much!]). I think I can try other means of triggers such as Matchmaker or Defeat and see if it persists.

EDIT: Uninstalled My Home is Your Home and SL Romance to see what happens.

Sexlab has issues choosing gender appropriate animations sometimes, and this is reflected in all the mods that rely on it. Why I do not know. If I'm playing a character that's male, one of the first things I do is toggle off the lesbian animations in both the normal and aggressive sections. If you're playing a game where you'll need them (ie you have a female follower you want to be with other women) then clearly this doesn't work, and you'll just have to live with the odd animation now and again.

As far as I understand sexlab, it's not caused by any mod. It's how sexlab works. Every mod will eventually trigger a lesbian animation if the lesbian animations are toggled to active and youre having sex with women.  As Wyvern65 said, your only solution in this case is to untoggle all lesbian animations. EIther that or just live with the limitations of how sexlab chooses animations at present.

Any SexLab mod must properly prepare actors for scene but not every do that. For example, they put PC first in actors array regardless gender. But it's always passive position. They do not properly use tags for choosing animations etc... Anyway it's not Framework fault but mod.

Archived